The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2024, 02:45 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Niu Niu Niu Niu

+852 67414132 Niu Niu
Old 24-07-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Niu Niu Niu Niu
Old 24-07-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
dylanlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

**Back Reincarnate**

This is a long overdue FR for Niu Niu.

Earlier this month, I was enticed by the favourable FRs for Joey & thus, made an impromptu decision to arrange a 1pm session. I was given the option of engaging Niu Niu at the same time slot instead.

The location is convenient for foot soldiers & after a short delay, Niu Niu opened the door & welcomed me into the darkened room. It took awhile for my ancient eyes to adapt, which while I was doing so, Niu Niu busied herself divesting me of my attire.

I went into the shower alone but was quickly joined by Niu Niu, who alternated between washing me & judiciously sucking on my cock. I roamed around her soft body & enjoyed her oral administrations.

After drying off, Niu Niu offered a massage, but I skipped that option & set myself on enjoying her instead. She continued to please me with her mouth, with soft moans, as if she were really enjoying herself. Props for her acting skills.

She kindly agreed to a 69 & I devoured her pussy for a good five to ten minutes before she capped and rode me. We switched to doggystyle before I asked her to finish me off with another blowjob, cumming hard into her warm mouth.

I rested & washed alone but Niu Niu was ready with a towel for me to dry off & helped me as I dressed myself. I paid her plus a token amount as tips for services rendered. She made the experience entirely enjoyable: I will RTF when time permits but not before engaging Joey.

Noted from previous FRs, Niu Niu administers the same level of attention to her customers. So if anything, she is consistent.
Old 25-07-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster (A)

Niu Niu Niu Niu

+852 67414132 Niu Niu
Old 25-07-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster (A)

Question Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Niu Niu Niu Niu
Old 26-07-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster (A)

NiuNiu NiuNiu
Old 26-07-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
thimo82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
NiuNiu NiuNiu
Hi bros, possible to pm on dmg and place?

Thanks!
Old 26-07-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster (A)

NiuNiu NiuNiu
Old 26-07-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster (A)

Talking Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Last Friday of the Month, time to chiong

+852 6741 4132
Old Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

NiuNiu NiuNiu
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The other day tried Niu Niu. Booked and confirmed a slot.

Location wise quite discreet plus added security layer. So bros don't be discouraged at first. Just be patient.

Was greeted by a lady wearing black body hugging dress. Asked me to go to inside the room to take a shower. Myself thinking okay, standard, shower properly then come out start massage. No. I didn't notice but she also started stripping and came into shower with me. Cleaned every part of my body until can eat off it. And then she really ate me. Inside the shower. BBBJ until so shiok. I almost thinking no more massage. No more chance to use the bed. Every thing will be inside the shower. But luckily she stopped and brought me out to dry me off. While drying, she snuck in a few sucks and i almost lost my mind.

She proceeded to do a quick massage. About 15-20 mins? Honestly, you're not there to get a massage also la. But she did press very well and at the correct points as well. Oh and she massaged me in the nude. Damn hot. After a while, she say afterwards if got time will continue the massage, but no thanks, i'm not interested. She proceed to catbath. Whole body. and the toes as well. with water, without water. I also shag for her tongue. But every where she explore and also damn shiok AR. Asked me to go on all fours, then she went in between the leg and continue BBBJ. Entire thing was damn hot. Really have to control. My hands also went south to explore her and she was already wet. Natural lub also.

Afterwards just told her to faster cap me because i really cannot tahan. We explored 3-4 positions (cannot remember, mind blank already. Just muscle memory). The way she started breathing faster and harder as I pumped make me have to count down from 50-0 and 0-50 to maintain control. Must admit her moaning abit robotic, as if the music kenna jammed like that but if you ask me, for her to keep up that way for 20 mins of pumping really damn effort. After explode, she BBBJ to clean off the xiao di.

Afterwards shower come out, she still help you dress up. Ask you if got anything she can improve on. Really never encounter someone like her before. I think really damn power this Niu Niu.

Boobs: i think B++ may be C-. I'm not good at judging.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Everything really up there. Speechless.
Catbath: 10/10 every where will be explored
FJ: 9.5/10 The -0.5 was the robotic moaning.

But all in all, definitely will RTF for sure. 100%.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sieg214 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Last Friday of the Month, time to chiong

+852 6741 4132
Hi, cann provide contact? Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieg214 View Post
Hi, can provide contact? Thank you.
Bro... you already click the quote with the contact included

+852 6741 4132
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1