The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
meekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Kuro View Post
read this at work and got a hardon
your female colleagues can see yr hardon?

爱是为了拥抱 为了牵手
不是为了争吵 为了调头
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2738 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

closed the door ….and sank to my knees by the door. OMG. Fuck.
How did I pull that off ……….

Steadying myself, I tot of next steps…..I stood up and tidied Z’s bed a little. Then went to the toilet waste bin and took my wet tissue that I used to clean P’s leaking pussy and flushed it down the toilet bowl to erase evidence. Then I opened the partition door from Z’s side, and then took my bathrobe and left Z’s room via the room door. Entering my own room, I opened the partition from my side …..and then took off my shirt and pants so that I could lie beside Z who was still ko in bed.

U got the room key from the front desk ?
I msged P.

Yes. In my room now. Did u find my boss ?

Yes. Got her. She steady. Still sober !
Just sent her back to her own room. And just back in my own.

Ok….did she complain or ask anything ?

I said I sent u to her room as she instructed and left u inside …..

Did she suspect anything ?

No….but I think to play safe …msg her ….tell her u woke up and went back to ur own room…..

Ok ……

Z’s phone beeped…..
Must be P msg.

I took Z’s phone and unlocked her hp using Z’s exposed face ……
Yes indeed it was P.

Boss…I left ur room. Thanks for letting me rest in your room.
I left le to go back to my own room. Thanks. See you tml (later). Goodnight.

I replied on Z hp.
Ok I didn’t see u in my room when I just got back. Was drinking with a fren till JY came to get me. Was wondering where u were

Pls help me thank JY too. So much trouble for him.
P replied. I laffed to myself…..no trouble ….only pleasure ….it was nice fucking u P. Lol

U thank him urself. Later ppl think I dunno how to teach my gals.
Ok go rest. See u later.
I replied on Z hp.

Then I placed Z hp aside.

My heart was still beating very fast…..and I relived every moment of how I raped P and then all my lies to her…..my bro was shag out liao. But I still felt turned on. Now….i have to make sure that she doesn’t wanna spend the night with me tml or set any expectations……raping her was a mind blowing experience. Her slim body and pretty face, slim long legs and slim body frame was like a ragdoll under my manipulation. And oh that super tight pussy. But I didn’t want to lose Z cuz the sex with her these few years has been great. Though she is 8-10kg heavier than P, most of that weight goes to her giant melons. They are not only huge but firm ….i tot to myself as I pulled part of the blanket aside to bio Z’s body….a body that I was so familiar with every single mm of her nice attractive body.

My mind switched to P.

P……

Yes ?

I dunno what to say …….All that just happened just kept replaying in my mind ….sprry I shouldn’t have drank so much and …….
I shouldn’t have kissed u ….
But I couldn’t control myself to kiss u back …..
And once we kissed …..and once we touched ……I just lost all control ……

Silence.
But she read my msg. The double blue tick showed

P…..

Yes …..

I got feel for u…….
I shamelessly borrowed M’s lines.

Really ?

Yes. Not because of what happened. But everything happened because I had feel for u.

😊

Rest well. We find chance to talk tml ……
But will be careful of Z ….cuz she is very sharp.

K. Yes pls b v v careful. Pls dun show anything different from before. My boss very smart one. I …dun wan her to know that we got close just now

Ok. This beautiful memory stays between us. Dun worry.
I just wanna say…..u mean to me.

😊. Good night JY.

No. Is goodnight dear. Cuz u called me dear just now.
I dun care who u were referring to….but I m ur dear from now on.

……
Yes dear. Goodnight dear.

Goodnight dear. Muacks.

With that, I closed my hp.
Now I dun only own Z…..I also owned P’s body.

Z stirred and I quickly slid beside her, cupping her breast’s from behind. By reflex she reached behind and fondled my bro. Though he was pretty exhausted by now, her expert subconscious touches stirred some life……
And I feel asleep ……
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1