The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 28-07-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 16
ace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Totally opposite of FRs in that thread. Would up u for honest FR but can't
FR got deleted . OKT Message me crap
Old 28-07-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

ace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterace73 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
I heard mixed reviews about Eva too. Mostly saying she cmi.

Has anyone tried Lisa and Kiki there? The reviews over there are all so positive.
dont trust the reviews . better avoid the place
a lot better ones out there at 150 - 160 you can get good massage + happy ending
this shop is worst than FK shops. too expensive and bad service.
Old 28-07-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
dont trust the reviews . better avoid the place

I live nearby so I was hoping it could be my regular place if the FRs are genuine. Wasted...
Old 28-07-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i would say, personally go and try once, good or bad, up to ownself to decide.
FRs are there to serve as a reference, end of the day personal experience is the one that counts.
Just like some ppl prefer milfs, some prefer syt.
Some like massage, some like full package.
Each have their flavor of bubble tea.
Old 28-07-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
I live nearby so I was hoping it could be my regular place if the FRs are genuine. Wasted...
Bro... individual experience different la. My experience with Yoki was really good. Some long time samsters with high rep also got write good things about her. You means those samsters are fake meh?

But I believe there are sure to be bad encounters for some bros. Then only bad FRs are real and good FRs are fake? Aiyo....
Old 28-07-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Thx bro, same goes for Eva there overrated.
Tried her once when she was at her old spa cos many rave about her.
Totally the opposite and cmi to me.
read Eva good FR carefully . read between the lines the dude say Eva wants it fast cum.
Old 28-07-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Bro... individual experience different la. My experience with Yoki was really good. Some long time samsters with high rep also got write good things about her. You means those samsters are fake meh?

But I believe there are sure to be bad encounters for some bros. Then only bad FRs are real and good FRs are fake? Aiyo....
I dont know my experience is really not good .
Old 28-07-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
i would say, personally go and try once, good or bad, up to ownself to decide.
FRs are there to serve as a reference, end of the day personal experience is the one that counts.
Just like some ppl prefer milfs, some prefer syt.
Some like massage, some like full package.
Each have their flavor of bubble tea.
Yes. This is 人话.... Well said bro! ML and customer both also human.

Maybe you dig nose Infront of her and wanna finger her she don't allow then you say she this cannot that cannot? Haha!
Old 28-07-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
read Eva good FR carefully . read between the lines the dude say Eva wants it fast cum.
Quote:
I dont know my experience is really not good .
Bro I feel your anger. Relac relac... Chill chill... I believe your bad experience is 100% true but cannot say all good FR are fake la. You say until like your 1 experience = all of our experience like that.

Ok. I usually only talk cok and write FR. I don't bother about 江湖恩怨. I shall not say anymore. Everyone huat ah!!
Old 28-07-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro I feel your anger. Relac relac... Chill chill... I believe your bad experience is 100% true but cannot say all good FR are fake la. You say until like your 1 experience = all of our experience like that.

Ok. I usually only talk cok and write FR. I don't bother about 江湖恩怨. I shall not say anymore. Everyone huat ah!!
Bro is chill.
Good and bad, both also part of the parcel in this scene.
一杆子打死所有人, isnt sending a good message to everyone.
Those the easily get their feelings offended due to differ opinions, no point to say too much also.
End of the day, spend own money, get own experience is the way to go.
Old 28-07-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

OK Bro . im not supposed to say anything but the OKT message me crap
Old 28-07-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then i would possibly understand where ur frustration comes from.
Just ignore lo, they can only message u crap and bombard you with vulgarities, but nothing much they can do aside from being a keyboard warrior right?
Not like they can stalk u and cause physical harm.
Old 28-07-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
Bro is chill.
Good and bad, both also part of the parcel in this scene.
一杆子打死所有人, isnt sending a good message to everyone.
Those the easily get their feelings offended due to differ opinions, no point to say too much also.
End of the day, spend own money, get own experience is the way to go.
Again well said! Actually if you come to think of it, positive reviews are actually way more reliable then negative reviews. For example restaurants...it takes alot for someone to give good reviews but it only takes aaaaaaalittle bit of unhappiness for a person to give 1 star review.

Human nature...

Quote:
Ok let me text the boss and scold her and whoever for you ok. I will pm you what they say. Ok....end of my involvement. Back to cheong mode
Old 29-07-2024, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Recently added on WeChat thru People Nearby by one ML working at E* N* Spa located near one TEL station.

Any bros here been there before and have FR to share?
Old 29-07-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday went to visit Amy for her bubble massage since she just return from PRC. as bro unclewang said. A good n sensational experience with a happy ending. Will go back again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1