The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by W99849 View Post
Anyone got Annie WeChat and FR can share?
Her WC also got no pics one nth to see
Old Yesterday, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Countryhopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don’t see a lot of FR on Annie so here’s mine.

I visited here a couple of days ago after booking.
It was a quiet afternoon so no brothers were here when I got there.
Annie opened the door after I rang the doorbell.

Looks - 8/10
Definitely young like a poly grad/student feel. Surely some of the brothers here would like a model look but for me, this feels closer to reality like as if its someone we would know (and would have at one point or another fantasied). Simple GND looks but good enough for you to take a second look.

Body - 8/10
Slim is the word. Again, the body type is like a student but the skin is smooth to the touch and white like untouched territory.

Boobs - 8/10
Small but sufficient for me. Perky nipples that is inviting to suck and play with. I played with her nipples when she was on me and it is definitely her sweet area coz her moans got louder the more I played with them.

Massage - 7/10
Surprisingly strong for her built. I thought it would be just a piano session but she put some strength in to try to loosen the knots that I have. She does this tickling throughout your back and thighs and when you flip she does it again up to your inner thighs. She also sits on your bare bottom while grinding when she massages your back.

Service - 8/10
Really aim to please. She did most of the work starting with a BBBJ to get you in the mood. When she gets you in, she grinds, cowgirls while holding your hards and at one point hugs you while pumping. Her moans were soft and you can hear her wetness. She told me that it was tiring and asked if I want to take over so I sat her up and pumped while sitting before laying her down in missionary. Towards the end she grabbed the covers tightly and tried to mute herself but her moans were getting louder while I fingered her now very wet clit. One last push going deeper and she definitely didn't expect it because she became quite vocal. Exploded in happiness and can see that she became very shy after that.

GFE - 9/10
Became very friendly and spoke more. Guess she enjoyed it as much as I did

Will I RTF? Sure definitely!
Old Yesterday, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Countryhopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks - 8/10
Definitely young like a poly grad/student feel. Surely some of the brothers here would like a model look but for me, this feels closer to reality like as if its someone we would know (and would have at one point or another fantasied). Simple GND looks but good enough for you to take a second look.

Body - 8/10
Slim is the word. Again, the body type is like a student but the skin is smooth to the touch and white like untouched territory.

Boobs - 8/10
Small but sufficient for me. Perky nipples that is inviting to suck and play with. I played with her nipples when she was on me and it is definitely her sweet area coz her moans got louder the more I played with them.

Massage - 7/10
Surprisingly strong for her built. I thought it would be just a piano session but she put some strength in to try to loosen the knots that I have. She does this tickling throughout your back and thighs and when you flip she does it again up to your inner thighs. She also sits on your bare bottom while grinding when she massages your back.

Service - 8/10
Really aim to please. She did most of the work starting with a BBBJ to get you in the mood. When she gets you in, she grinds, cowgirls while holding your hards and at one point hugs you while pumping. Her moans were soft and you can hear her wetness. She told me that it was tiring and asked if I want to take over so I sat her up and pumped while sitting before laying her down in missionary. Towards the end she grabbed the covers tightly and tried to mute herself but her moans were getting louder while I fingered her now very wet clit. One last push going deeper and she definitely didn't expect it because she became quite vocal. Exploded in happiness and can see that she became very shy after that.

GFE - 9/10

Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5110 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryhopper View Post

Looks - 8/10

Body - 8/10

Boobs - 8/10

Massage - 7/10

Service - 8/10

GFE - 9/10

Great FR. Your FR longer than mine..haha!
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Great FR. Your FR longer than mine..haha!
Go another time and repost...

Annie is like sch or village girl feel....
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!

Michelle is leaving soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1