The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of
Re: Viet Freelancers Lorong 16/18

Once many many years ago I think in the end part of L20 (towards guilemard) I met a tall beautiful freelance. I thought ok let's try. When in the private apartment I want to play with pussy, but keep pushing my hand to back side.
Then I realise...

That day I set the record for fastest 50m dash
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41674 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Once many many years ago I think in the end part of L20 (towards guilemard) I met a tall beautiful freelance. I thought ok let's try. When in the private apartment I want to play with pussy, but keep pushing my hand to back side.
Then I realise...

That day I set the record for fastest 50m dash
Ayo bro tats the famous location for LB

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32811931
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Ayo bro tats the famous location for LB
Bro that time I noob, did not know face pretty can have banana oso. After that Incident I so scarred that when on mrt when I see Chio gal, I see hands oso. If hands manly then something is not right.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro that time I noob, did not know face pretty can have banana oso. After that Incident I so scarred that when on mrt when I see Chio gal, I see hands oso. If hands manly then something is not right.
Last time 2007 up to 2016, I used to go for the streetwalkers at Jalan Suka for cheap thrills. Hit and miss for me. Some were good, better than the legal houses, some were bad just bonk and fuck off type. One memorable fuck I had was with this young Thai streetwalker. She was so willing to please and I brought her back to the old Malacca Hotel at Still Rd few times during her 2 week stint in GL. The worse experience for me was getting this pretty model like Thai lady. In the room she declared to me she was a ladyboy KKN. Worse was to come when suddenly some loud knocks on the door. It was the AV. The ladyboy pleaded with me not to open the door. I also scared that time as in my bag pack were 4 cartons of contraband ciggies that I bought earlier at Lor 12. I Lan Lan opened the door. Got one AV madam told me to get out. I went out of the room Asap and saw few AV officers outside using torch lights. Luckily for me they didn't stop me if not I confirmed kena fined heavily if they searched my bag and found those contraband ciggies. My knees were shaking. I quickly walked at the Esso kiosk and a hailed a cab home. That was the last time I took a streetwalker. After that I sticked to the legal houses.
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspov View Post
You can find them usually after 10pm around Lor16.
Some people claim that the two sisters are Thai ladyboys but not Viet.
I also a bit suspect the not wearing spec de may be LB but can't be sure about that, the lady with spec i think is solid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1