The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 6
robbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Hannah (RX)

OKT: 10/10 - Very prompt response, and the instructions were clear.

Location: Discreet place in the East (Big mirrors inside her room)

Looks: 8.5/10 - Looks similar to photos advertised

Boobs: 9/10 - Soft natural tits which fits her body nicely.

Body: 9/10 - Slim and nice ass

Frenching: 9/10

Painting: 10/10 - Tight, no smell at all, very enjoyable to eat!

BBBJ: 9/10 Deep throat, fast and slow speed control

CIM: 10/10 - Shot inside her mouth twice! No need to say more!

FJ: 9/10 Hannah knows how to ride and grind for maximum satisfaction!

GFE: 8/10 - Simple english speaker but tried her best to connect but honestly I wasnt there for GFE, I needed a good bonk + CIM and got what I came for.

Overall it was a good experience and even enjoyed the promo for today. Every cent counts these days!
Old Today, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Illmatic777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24

Lady: Nancy
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: 9
Body : 10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: no
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

Lovely and sexy girl. Good chemistry. Most important is that she enjoys the session with you! Will RTF for sure
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
candexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BB Sytlover88

Looks (8/10): long hair with light make up with sharp features. Young, demure, seductive and GND looks.

Boobs (8/10): Natural soft B cup, not meant for big boob lovers. I feel it's in proportion to her body. Very nice touch and feel with it.

Body (8/10): honey colour skin and it was smooth, Slim with minimal fats, tattoo at back and leg area, a nice soft ass to fondle.

Frenching (8/10): non smoker and she was wild with lots of tongue involved all the way like bf and gf, she not shy at it.

Painting (9/10): Yes, in fact she loves it! No smell, super wet and get high easily. she arch her body and emit that soft moan in pleasure when I gave her a super long and deep paint.

BBBJ (8/10): She skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully really buay tahan and almost CIM.

FJ (9/10): Bonk her Gao gao. Pussy was tight. She accommodative to any position. Able to take fast, hard, long and deep pounding as it look me a long time to cum and she has no complaint. Her moans and expression was genuine.

GFE (9/10): a good teaser and know how to pamper me, kind and attentive and will do her best to satisfy me.

Thanks. Bro SYTlover
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
standinup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish my bonk with Pinky from Seduction ~

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=pinky

This petite lady can really suck cock man. Overall very pleasant experience. She is a resemblance of her photo, and she is pretty.

Location was nice clean and comfortable.
Attitude is good, bathing bbbj all good. What I did really like was her frenching, quite erotic.

Her cowgirl was good, cum both times in cowgirl. Really like her bouncing ontop of me.

Overall a very nice bonk
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
hiswife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiswife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aries
Terminal21

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=994607

Looks-8/10
Sexy looking lady love her lips it was full and can't wait to suck and kiss those lips

Body-8.5/10
Petite body with nice curvy ass, if you like short girl who will cling to you as you're her boyfriend then she fits

Boobs- 7/10
Nice rounded B cup boobs, quite sensitive

BBBJ-9/10
Good action, started in the shower after washing off the soap. She insist to suck me there, then continue to bed, yanking off my towel, lic the bottom part of my balls

FJ-9/10
Takes a good pounding with good stereo, definitely seems like she likes it. Decent rider too, sometimes I teased her clit while she rides, moans and grind better, it was so sensual so shiok

GFE-10/10
Lots of hugging and feel like fucking gf, couldn't think of better when she hugs me from behind

Okt was very helpful and didn't let me wait for long time like a lost sheep haha, will be supporting again soon
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Darkeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Lita from FG

OKT: Very responsive and efficient

Age - Late 20s

Looks - 9/10 Definitely pretty OL look. Compared to video TikTok Magic
like filter to smooth the skin. But she is still very pretty.

Body - 8/10 abit bah bah (which I like)
But all Natural C

SVC - 8/10 She is very friendly and able to carry conversations. Speaks English for easy convos. Shower together & her service is good - able to accommodate to different positions, take pounding, and Soft moans and moans at the right times to turn you on.

BBBJ - 7/10 Had better ones, just simple Bbbj

FJ - 8/10 Definitely feels like she is seasoned in this area. Loves riding!

Overall good 90min spent and 2s done. I booked her because i really dont know who to chose and OKT recommend her.
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
northface0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Bell SS

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=bell

OKT - usual verification. Quick and easy.

Looks - Some discount to the photos but I can say that she's fairer than usual

Body - curvy at the right places. Nice butt and her body is perfect , Slim

Boobs - Can suck can fondle and play wif

Fj - Open to try plenty of position. Good with doggy.

BBBJ - Nice blow. Doesn't reject if you ask for more.

Gfe - High and she is such a gf material, really took care of me
Old Today, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: PRAEWA
Looks : 9/10
Body : 9/10
BBBJ (Blow Job): 8/10
FJ (Fuck Job) : 8/10
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) :8/10
RTF (Return to Fuck) : if time allow.
Old Today, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Trifler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Soju GX

https://singsupplies.com/img/732826.jpg

Chance a upon a new FL under GX. Cldnt find much review on her so decided to take the chance and plunge. So far, Bro GX has nvr failed to deliver.

Immediately fast hand fast leg made a booking for 2s/90min package.

Upon arrival, pleasantly greeted from behind door by a rly sweet looking chio babe. Slight diff albeit the usual filters and so but conf sweet and pretty looking petite slim babe. Advertised as 24 (conf by her as 25) but looks can easliy pass off as early 20s. Boobs small Bs but real soft and au natural.

Soju was super accomodating to all my request. Trying hard to make me feel comfortable in all possible ways.

BBBJ was the slow sensual type with med suction, covering all parts of 2ic. Kisses and frenching followed by catbath one another. Her pussy was trimmed and dripping wet when fingered.

When it came to FJ, tried multiple positions but all for a very short while cos wanted to CIM but her pussy was simply too tight and wet .. so cannot tahan, release 1s in her aft mere 15 mins....
Dun expect to be able to make 2s but she still tried... and agn much to my surprise was able to squeeze 2nd shot aft 20 mins despite large load from 1s.
Her soft soul alluring moans during FJ also buay tahan.

In between shots, she cuddles within the embrace and pulls ur arm over her like lil gfrd liddat. She also offers massage with baby lotion. Nothing fantastic, but the soft sensual touches from her hands on the back rely feels shiok.

All in all, for the price of 120/2s/90min, to have this kinda gfe svc and pretty slim tight petite company, what more can i say.
Old Today, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 17
chufooyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchufooyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SALLY from PINK LADY

She look much better than in pic. Beautiful and cute, her video is quite accurate.

Body is real slim with perky ass. Height was just nice for me, not too tall or short. Have natural knockers, I had a really good time sucking,kneading and squeezing them.

Frenching was more to romantic type. Gentle with lot of eye contact and keep locking with each other lips. But no DFK yet maybe because she wear braces.

Her bbbj was awesome. It was sensual, sexy, slow and nice. A lot of tongue around the tip and know how to get your dick rock hard. Braces definetely not get in the way.

Her pussy was clean shaven. I gave her a good paint until she go crazy horny and wild begging me to enter her.

We tried various position, cowgirl, doggy and missionary. I pump her deep and slow then deep and fast with boobs squeezing, although I need to remind myself to be gentle. Her moaning expression make me want to fuck her more.

She was like a FB type, fun playful and lots of laughing.

Very worth to visit.
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jolin of Galaxyxcorts
120/2/90

Location - Central.

Previous FRs from other Bros about her are legit. She's meaty in the right places with a pleasant look. Tanned abit. Imagine bonking a hot thicc Latina like u see on X Hamster. Top service . Her main points are her genuine desire to make her customers go home happy. In short you're bound to get your money worth it when engaging her service. Her GFE is on another level.

Boobs - This one is her secret weapon. She'll suffocate u with her natural big soft boobs. You can suckle them all day long, pinch the nips or tune them to her delight.

FJ - She's an aggressive rider, loved to be doggied and spanked. In fact Doggy is her favourite position. She's able to take all positions with gusto.

French - Another of her main points. She'll initiate it on her own. Smokers don't worry. She's ok frenching with smokers.

Pussy - Fully shaven and with a neat clit. She gets wet easily especially when lickin and fingering her.

BBBJ - Deepthroat, cock slap, CIM, you name it, she's game for it. Both my shots landed inside her mouth.

A satisfying bonk for me. Another plus is her ability to give u a good massage. She's really customer oriented. If my tight work schedule permits, will try to RTF her before she goes back. OKT solid with fast replies and deal. I went home a satisfied man.
Old Today, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 2
Brojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud of

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...light=lemonqqq

Lemon of Lust365

Looks: 9 super chio!
Body: 9
Boobs: C cup. Very soft and sensitive
Main scene:
she's proactive . great moans and wetness, didnt even use KY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1