The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
stevez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My last straw on local's Spa scene, what is your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
13 Opal Crescent Singapore 328408
I just Googled, it listed "Empire Spa" at this address. It is showing "Permanently closed". Is this the one?
Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevez View Post
I just Googled, it listed "Empire Spa" at this address. It is showing "Permanently closed". Is this the one?
i think there is a thread with same address title, namely Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent. He might be referring to that.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have been visiting local Spa, MP, TCM scene for as long as the past 6 years. Have seen massage prices from $45 per hour increase to $55 per hour, then increase to $68 per hour recently. I am talking about the basic normal body massage now most places are already charging $68.

Worst still, many of this so called SPAs have introduced the bullshit Hot Oil massage/ Bubble massage (whatever they called it) which cost $89 or $99 to massage your butt or lower part of your body, then the ML can offer HJ to you. That being said, even if the ML offers HJ to you, they still charge you 2 blues for a simple HJ with autoroam, and they said this is the standard market price for all Spas. I wondered which idiots set this price.

My last straw is on a fateful day 2 months ago in May. I have been following this regular ML of mine from day 1 she started working in SG. She a PRC who came to Singapore 6 years ago when she was 25. She have hopped around many shops from the $45 per hour till the $89 per hour shop she is in now. So this fateful day in May I visited her, as usual i took up the $89 package as this is the shop policy and after finishing the SOP, I took out 2 blues from my wallet and prepare to tip her, this is when she told me now every ML in the same shop have set the market price to $150 so you have to tip me $150 from now onwards. I lan lan took out another $50 and passed it to her.

6 years of supporting her and yet this is what she did to me. How much money I have spent on her during these period of 6 years. Told my friend about it and he laughed and jio me to venture the Spas in JB with him. I was much happier, the MLs in JB can really play and less money minded. More Nationalities to choose from, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesians. 1 hour of aromatherapy body oil massage cost only RM75, The tips for the MLs for HJ with autoroam depending on chemistry is a mere RM50. The total damage adds up is just RM125. RM125 is equivalent to SGD$36 based on the latest currency conversion. I can get the same thing for SGD$36 in JB compared to the SGD$239 ($89+$150tips) I get in Singapore.

In conclusion, that sums up my thoughts of the worrying local Spa scene currently. I hope the MLs in Singapore can wake up their bloody idea. Bros, thank you for reading, whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.
Bro understand how you feel. Such ML i will tell them take it or leave it this is the last visit. Not Happy call police lor. There are so much choices for us now
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
The name of the Spa is Jin Yu Spa
Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
stevez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The name of the Spa is Jin Yu Spa
Thanks for the clarification. Will avoid.
Old Yesterday, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Clonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to behold

In the first place, $100 for hj with autoroam is already over priced.

I hope you got to zhut everywhere and she was like naked.
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Lol just because I don’t agree with overpaying, I get zapped by a random bro who asked me to do it in the toilet myself. Not sure if that dude willing to tell us $239 HJ is a decent price.
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Lol just because I don’t agree with overpaying, I get zapped by a random bro who asked me to do it in the toilet myself. Not sure if that dude willing to tell us $239 HJ is a decent price.
worry not. the most they can do is zap u nia, point is meaningless.
if they zap u, means what u say really pricked their ego, butthurt.
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41674 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually still have pretty ML giving good massage at good prices. Like St☆r of Queensway area available for $55 + $50+$30. The last +$30 part can skip because she doesn't have much boobs to roam also. Massage skills 7/10.

But no advertisement done on social media and shop is ulu until few people know it exists. Business is poor until she is sleeping in the same at 8 pm. If you know where, go support her. Not interested in promoting her business so please don't pm me. Just making a point that reasonable prices are still available if you look around
There r still many 55/58 +50 with roaming top inside but not all can zhut zhut no need to add another 30 ... some +30 more for CD BJ
Few openly advertised here as wellness So don't PM me for ctc

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32811931
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16343 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My humble advice to brother here.

1) DO NOT think with your small head, you can ALWAYS reject.
2) DO NOT go with the mentality that you are going to fuck the lady/have special no matter the cost, you already lost half the battle if you think that way.
3) Don't be naïve, if you think by tipping well, you'll get "exclusive" treatment from her. Whatever service/attitude the ML can provide you, most likely they have done it with someone else too.
4) Let the ML know that you visit other MP or even tried out her colleague too, let her know that she has competition.
5) These are just commercial transaction, DON'T BE NAIVE to think that you are yan dao or special, is your wallet that they are attracted too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Was about to say this. I only go to all those alphabet wellness. 105 is considered cheap because they will actually massage you properly before the hj. If feeling rich can still tip 30. Only downside is sometimes when she touch you till the fire is lit you cannot put it out by sticking your stick in to the honey pot.

Very well said.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1