The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-08-2024, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 7
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Aida
From flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=995013

Location was near east with ample parking space and I feel is quite discreet too, okt prompt reply and smooth instructions

Aida was in her mid 20s, face was cute, body was sexy and most important is her thick ass

She showered for me and brought me to the room, catbath me from neck to my dick and lick my mushroom head slowly while looking at me

She will use her fingers to play with my balls too while sucking my dick too making the session more fun

While I was fucking her tight pussy, she will hug me tight and moan sexily, pussy no need any Ky as already very moist when we did some foreplay, the more I fuck her the more wet her pussy is

She can take it deep and I feel she loves sex alot too, non commercial feel and not a time watcher, which I really fully enjoy my session with her

Before heading off still massage my head n neck abit making me feel relax
Old 02-08-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2802 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

any stable at broadway hotel @ farrer park area pm me pls, will be there for work later on. thanks
Old 02-08-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
audi a6 is one of the Best!audi a6 is one of the Best!audi a6 is one of the Best!

Aries from Terminal21
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=994607

Had a sensual fuck with her and it was good liao.

Aries is good looking and she present herself well. Perfumed, smells good.

Body curvy petite one. Boobs can zhut and lick all you want and skin tone is tan.

Blowjob was good. Slow and sensual. Suction strong no teeth feel. Quite good stamina, blowing for a while and she not showing any mouth cramps or tired

Fj we had missionary n doggy only. Can take hard and deep pumping. Good attitude n she put on horny look face till I shoot.

Gfe is there, she took care of me well to shower, clean up after deeds. English not so good, need use Gt.

RTF? Maybe not since too many girls now, will see other options.
Old 02-08-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
powerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Suzy from foxythai

Looks: 9/10
Boobs : natural B
GFE: treats you like a king very obedient.
BBBj: very very good
Massage: 10/10 she insisted me to try her massage
Indeed very good.
FJ: very wet slippery
Body: thicc cubby
Frenching: will auto french you
Overall: she is very friendly and cubby. Value for money bonk

RTF: Yes
Old 02-08-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is one of the Best!fatapple2015 is one of the Best!fatapple2015 is one of the Best!

GMC Bulgari
Looks: 9/10 a looker with dyed hair
GFE: 10/10, very friendly and good English, knows some Chinese
Body: 10/10 boobs are natural and perfectly shaped, body is hot
BJ: 10/10 went long and no complaints, no teeth damn good
FJ: 10/10 accommodative to all position change, good stereo
RTF: worth
Old 02-08-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
audi a6 is one of the Best!audi a6 is one of the Best!audi a6 is one of the Best!

Double post, deleting
Old 02-08-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 10
sytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking for girl with high gfe and good svc, bro Pink recommend Fairy

Fairy - Pink Lady

Late twenties, sweet smile long hair, thai tanned, clean shaven pussy, C size boobs perfect in my hands

Location is the usual playground, queen size bed, bathroom decent for 2 people showering, so action is possible in the bathroom

Very service orientated, has a shy demeanor and treated you like a King.. Will help to dry you after shower and offer you water afterwards

Pussy easily wet, allow passionate DFK with tongue fighting, painting and gentle fingering. Very patient as i usually take a long time. Spent around 15 mins for bj only, licking the tip shaft n balls clean.

Proceed to fj, mostly in missionary as I like to suck on her nehneh like a baby, letting me stay inside after coming cos i’m too tired to pull out

Be careful not to get hooked by her sweet smile

At this price point, totally worth it for 2s, it was probably one of the best value bonk I had
Old 02-08-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4160 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackaka View Post

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name:Chertaem
Looks : 8/10 exactly like photo, maybe minus abit cos of makeup too thick
Body : 9/10 sexy body curves nice ass too
BBBJ : 10/10 skillful!she lick me from head to toe
Boob : 8/10 enhance 36C ,look natural on her
FJ : 9/10 hand working , she give me long ride & any position i request
Can see she enjoying
French: tongue fight 😜
Painting: did’t try
GFE :yes she willing to please u throughout the session.
RTF :yap will come back for more visit as I saw many new lady available
Looks good.
Old 02-08-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
EnigmaCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a regular recently with bro Friday stable, he brings lots of new girls in. But this time I need girl without condom so laid my eyes on JJ.

Location: convenient for foot soldiers, 5-7mins walk only from MRT

Looks: WYSIWYG. Mid twenties. Light make up and she have a pair of beautiful eyes, wore this tight dress with huge cleavage on display

Body: curvy type. Meaty round ass and she smells nice. Natural boobs, can lick and suck with no issue

Bbbj: Slow and sensual. No teeth feel and when she licks my whole shaft she will give look into my eyes. Alamak

Fj: Accommodate with all position. Let her ride on me, quite a good rider, we had tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy. She can take deep and hard fuck. This time I chose raw sashimi with her, can feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy

RTF material and not a time watcher. But don't think I can rtf tho she is leaving in 2 more days

Old 02-08-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 3
giantlittle10 is a glorious beacon of lightgiantlittle10 is a glorious beacon of lightgiantlittle10 is a glorious beacon of lightgiantlittle10 is a glorious beacon of lightgiantlittle10 is a glorious beacon of lightgiantlittle10 is a glorious beacon of light

Penny

Lust365

Looks : Pretty and nice smile..
Body : superb 11/10 very proportionate. Nice to grab all over, her boobies are soft
BBBJ : 11/10 sibei hot, can keep going until you tell to stop
FJ : 11/10 non stop, accommodative but importantly, really got mood. Like damn hungry
GFE : very GFE! Kiss when start, help to remove, shower clean, chat and hugs and shower after, hugs and all.
RTF: 100%
Old 02-08-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 22
gunner is a Helpful and Caring Samstergunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for NEMO from PINK LADY

Hot looking girl, wild horny type since first entered the room

I had a really awesome time and if you visit her you're in for an intense seesion

French from shower then she turn around, brings my hands to fondle her boobs from behind. Bj consist of teasing, lick my shaft in different angles , didn't know that I had a sensitive spot there if it wasn't from her. FJ was fabulous with those soft moans and shes very accomodating to my preference, if she can ride longer with those soft boobs bouncing then it will be great.

Overall, its worth to give a try if u like her look and also looking for a wild intense session, she sure know how to use her asset to make you horny as fuck.
Old 02-08-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Titopi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTitopi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Hana again!! From T21

Really put in effort to save all my money and horny lust to rtf Hana.
It is definitely worth the premium price to meet her.
Despite her full schedule she still can keep her cool and sweet personality to interact with me. Really appreciate her 100% service attitude. GfE is tip top like my first visit. Cuddle, chat about everything and anything and girlfriend kisses all included.
Bbbj deep n wet, FJ is excellent with real synchro hip thrust.
Will.miss her badly as she's leaving soon back to her real work in Korea.
Old 02-08-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jumpstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Mini from Seduction

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=mini

Body: Good for hugging.. neither fat nor skinny, nice amount of meat, she is also pretty and cute

Boobs: Huge for her body

BBBJ: I just let her auto pilot and was given a demonstration of all kind of pattern, rlly pleasure me like King

Fj: Pussy is wet no KY needed, tight and she able to take long nice pumps, accomadate with multiple position and her moan level is real.

GFE: Speaks English and can communicate so no need Google translate.
Old 02-08-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

Lita from flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=995764

Okt was prompt and instruction was clear

Lita was pretty, attitude is good and best part I feel is her gfe

Service 9/10 which she really service me till shiok shiok and make me feel she wants me to fuck her more n more

Her moan was stero and she can use her pussy to clamp my dick when she gonna climax

She loves hardcore deep fuck and she ask me smack her ass when I was doggying her

We kiss like gf bf and she will suck my tongue when she very high too

Rtf is definitely a big yes before she leave the shore

Old 02-08-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
upthegame is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ava from Silks

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...&highlight=ava

OKT: Very Responsive

Looks: Shy but her smile and giggle will brighten your day, SYT and prettier in person

Body: Slim with curves

Shower: Help you wash up before and after

BBBJ: Top to bottom, can see she abit playful

GFE: Very friendly and eager to please

FJ: Accommodates and rlly tight, shiok, can go all day long and never look at time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1