The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 11
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

45 mins later ,van arrived at the entrance of Grand Haru Haru Bathhouse.
Sentry bowed to 4 men whom he knew as senior Mazuto members. They brought Seiyuku out of van.
Entering the building,,they were greeted by manageress who stayed back to receive them

Chief intro Seiyuku to her
He commanded her to lift her head for mangeress to inspect

She meekly did as told

Manageress asked her to remove her kimono

She did as told

After she stood naked in front of everyone
Manageress complimented on her look ,figure...

Then she moved closer to touch Seiyuku’s breasts , latter moved backwards, her hand raised towards her chest defiantly

To this, chief ordered her to be cooperative

Seiyuku was frightened by chief’s voice that she kept still and hands down, let Manageress came over , touching her ..
Seiyuku was sobbing and shameful that her body was touched lustfully by woman
Feeling aroused by her expression of shame, the chief took out phone to film the process
(thinking of Eelyn Kok’s expression of shame and sobbing look, it aroused me a lot too.)

Manageress moved behind to cup her breasts, which made latter feel shamed that she lowered her head. To this , chief ordered her to lift her head up

Next, Seiyuku was asked to sit on table ,legs spread for pussy inspection.

She was feeling humiliated by female who stroking her clitoris.

Then she stroked on her pubic hair, remarking that she needed complete brazillian. Finally, she was asked to turn around, place her hands on table, for ass inspection.. her ass pried opened and fingered .
Manageress then took her to room where she shared with other ladies on mattresses

(Next day, her sexual training will began with Down Syndrome son of Manageress.. )

Brothers, if you don't want me to write about Eelyn Kok lookalike being fucked by down syndrome person.. let me know in comments.)

In Singapore morning, Justin was in Starbuck Premium cafe where he was having sirloin steak and egg sunny up and venti size blue mountain coffee
( I know there is no Starbuck Premium,but I hope there is such cafe where they served wide range of premium coffee, with alcoholic coffee beverage)

He was checking the email from Batam Beach Resort,
it was a standard email where he was offered ordinary offer, standard room upgrade, plus buffet dinner, grill or Japanese food offer.

He wondered why he don't get special offer ,just like his supervisor.

After meal, he went to office then sat on his room , reviewing court cases.
When he saw Adrian arriving later, he went to latter room, knocked on door to seek permission, he asked Adrain why he don't have special offer from Batam and showed him his phone gmail.
Adrian looked confused,and told him that he would deal with issue .

Justin then went back to room

Adrian then sat on large chair, log on to computer, used web version of watsapp to message Julie ,PA to CEO of Batam Resort, enquiring why his subordinate Justin was not invited to enjoy special offer.

30 minutes later, Julie just woke up from her junior suite ,checking on her phone, then replied asking for Justin's full name and ID number, and she would check with special reservation unit.

Upon checking , she replied 1 hour later, saying Justin used standard credit card to book room. thus, he get standard offer

Adrian asked her to explain further
and realised the problem

He asked for solution. Julie told him to pay $10,000 to office.
He agreed to transfer $10,000 deposit to Special reservation unit account
and then told Julie thatJustin idenitfy was special , he was son of junior minister for education.

1 hour later, Justin received special offer

Julie then told Adrian that hotel management decided to offer your company special lifetime privlieged status.. where law firm partners can used code sign to book room.

Adrian smiled and thank Julie, then he told his boss and other law partners.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1