The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EostreSheildtox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolwolve View Post
SECOND STREAK NO BJ…

Time: 3 August 2024
Was Intro as Farah
Origin: Local
Face: 7/10 Shes a looker when she wore her tudung but when she opened it she looked typical local sabahan
​​​​​​Body: 7/10 Milf like body…
Skin: 7/10 Fair
Boobs:claimed to be B cup like not appropriate size as look like her boobs was smaller and her tummy was prominent but her boobs was her weakness she become horny when caresses her boobs
Pussy: Naturally wet
DATY: Not Allowed
BJ: She doesnt provide
FJ: Cowgirl… doggy and missionary…
DFK: Allowed but lips only not deep tongue
GFE: So so felt like ‘touch & go’
Damage: RM300 Cash (incall)

I was replacing my friend slot as my friend got the inaugural slot of the day. My friend couldnt accomodate her as he had other commitment so he ‘pushing’ me to take the dive of tasting this FL. Communication was a hassle as the FL texted my friend and my friend foward her text to me. Arrived at the hotel around 4pm with with her picking me up from the lobby. Arrived at the room she gave me a towel and asked me to cleaned myself… as i came out she already lying naked cuddle her, caresses her boobs and she HJ me thought i was having CBJ as i was hard she reached for condom and wore it to my dick i was wrong she Cowgirl me and after a while i asked her to turn around doggy her and finished with missionary… take breath she took out my condom we bathe together wore back my clothes and go back feeling abit dissapointed
Quite a turnoff with no BJs... But could probably groom her to recommend any other friends of hers that does FL too? Hehehe
Old Today, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeanG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolwolve View Post
SECOND STREAK NO BJ…

Time: 3 August 2024
Was Intro as Farah
Origin: Local
Face: 7/10 Shes a looker when she wore her tudung but when she opened it she looked typical local sabahan
​​​​​​Body: 7/10 Milf like body…
Skin: 7/10 Fair
Boobs:claimed to be B cup like not appropriate size as look like her boobs was smaller and her tummy was prominent but her boobs was her weakness she become horny when caresses her boobs
Pussy: Naturally wet
DATY: Not Allowed
BJ: She doesnt provide
FJ: Cowgirl… doggy and missionary…
DFK: Allowed but lips only not deep tongue
GFE: So so felt like ‘touch & go’
Damage: RM300 Cash (incall)

I was replacing my friend slot as my friend got the inaugural slot of the day. My friend couldnt accomodate her as he had other commitment so he ‘pushing’ me to take the dive of tasting this FL. Communication was a hassle as the FL texted my friend and my friend foward her text to me. Arrived at the hotel around 4pm with with her picking me up from the lobby. Arrived at the room she gave me a towel and asked me to cleaned myself… as i came out she already lying naked cuddle her, caresses her boobs and she HJ me thought i was having CBJ as i was hard she reached for condom and wore it to my dick i was wrong she Cowgirl me and after a while i asked her to turn around doggy her and finished with missionary… take breath she took out my condom we bathe together wore back my clothes and go back feeling abit dissapointed
Bro share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1