The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Jacky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by destined_me View Post
Not aware of THC but tried a soapland in Nakasu area. Had a steamy session with a Jap lady 😘... She asked me to visit her again but unfortunately no more biz trip in near future.
I went to a soapland in that area. Didnt get to choose the girl i wanted bcos i spoke very little japanese. Was given some other girl who barely spoke english in the end. Lucky she was cute

First shower.
Very quick fuck.
Shower again.
The end
Old 04-08-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
destined_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitano View Post
could you share the shop name? thanks
Sorry bro didn't notice the name but there are a plenty of them!
Old Today, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
TheITGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgechua1991 View Post
Any one has lobang for Fukuoka? Anything like THC?
Fukuoka is actually very foreigner friendly and you can just walk around the Nakasu area (Fukuoka's red light district) right across Canal City and ask if shops accept foreigners.

If you want to do some research beforehand, you can use Yoasobi Heaven to find gaijin-friendly soaplands. Fukuoka gets a lot of foreigner traffic from Korea/China, so more than half of the soaplands in Nakasu accept foreigners and you have a lot of shops to choose from. All the shops that I've been to all have Korean + Chinese + English versions of the shop rules and the girls that I chatted with say that they serve more Korean/Chinese travelers than locals, lol.

For reservation, if you can speak Japanese, calling the shop is the main way to make a reservation with the girls. Alternatively, you can message the shop on LINE in either Japanese or English (it has a built-in translator) if they have a LINE number available but be warned, they may take several hours to reply your messages. The shop manager is usually busy entertaining calling customers, so if you decide to message them on LINE, be sure to make your booking earlier in the day. Lastly, there is also the option of messaging girls with their work SNS/Twitter accounts listed on their profiles and book directly with them, but YMMV on this option as I have seen some girls complain about clueless foreigners DMing them before

If you actually go down to the Nakasu area, right after the Minamishin Bridge, there is a free "Tourist information center" that you could go to and get recommendations on the shop to go to. I haven't been there since I prefer to do my own research, but if you don't have the time to do that you can attempt to get some recommendations there with the help of Google Translate.

Talking about this makes me want to book my next trip to Fukuoka now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1