The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
What slim? Slim your 死人头 ok. She is a bah bah plump pretty gal with great E cup melons. Dun anyhow write and give wrong info here. This type of standard still got the cheek to join my chat group.

Her massage is good cos he used to work in a spa in China (so called 水疗), charging at 1500 rmb for a massage including a HJ. Actually, her income is not bad, earning more than 30k rmb per month. Come here to work is to 换一换环境, if she cannot make it here, then she will RTC.

So, if you guys still want to play with a good pair of solid melons, please give your support to her. Her melons are great. Her massage is good.
Thinking of visiting her, to you how plump is plump or bah bah btw ? I rmb i got my first ever landmine early this year is a ML called Xiao Ya i think... That one is really midget and bah bah......
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
What slim? Slim your 死人头 ok. She is a bah bah plump pretty gal with great E cup melons. Dun anyhow write and give wrong info here. This type of standard still got the cheek to join my chat group.

Her massage is good cos he used to work in a spa in China (so called 水疗), charging at 1500 rmb for a massage including a HJ. Actually, her income is not bad, earning more than 30k rmb per month. Come here to work is to 换一换环境, if she cannot make it here, then she will RTC.

So, if you guys still want to play with a good pair of solid melons, please give your support to her. Her melons are great. Her massage is good.
Wow looks like we have a badass over here! Showing off info about ML that he think only he knows
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Thinking of visiting her, to you how plump is plump or bah bah btw ? I rmb i got my first ever landmine early this year is a ML called Xiao Ya i think... That one is really midget and bah bah......
She is definitely not a landmine, although she is plump but still consider as a chio bu.

Her body is something like this, of course not a slim gal like what that lorry driver claimed.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post

Misses recently
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-bella/
Very different from pic, almost wanted to blankang boseng like in BMT already. But go her a go and service not totally bad.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/gg-massage/
Commented before, pretty but service is zero

After the 2 misses RTM these 2

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/momo-massage/
Like her services and class, when don't smile thought she very cold, but after opening up loves the engagement with her. Loves her responses when I service her too, sweet taste.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-xiao-xi/
My go to when I need a good rub and a nice chat. really a pro when comes to massage and a can really chat about anything under the sky with me.
Good FRs... upzzz. I has Bella on my to-do list, but now.... lolz. Did Bella go nude as her ad suggested?

Momo also want but really don't like the location cos parking is a bitch in the afternoons. She uses Ting Ting's (who is back in china) wechat if anyone remembers her...great mouth skills too.
Old Today, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MR for Ruan Ruan

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

While the forum was focusing on the new arrivals, I visited another gem who has been here for some time.

Looks:
- Greeted me in a one piece dress
- Pretty and has a good figure
- Looks just like her photos

- 5min walk from the nearest mrt station.
- Stays alone

Massage:
- I was late and I asked her to skip this

Sensual:
- I started by lying flat up and she started to caress me, my balls and my inner tighs
- Took off her dress and finally saw the heavenly boobs everyone was talking about. I had an instant hard on.
- Came close to me and I enjoyed the skin to skin contact. Her skin was really smooth
- Sat beside me and allowed me to gently grab her soft boobs, while she began to stroke me. I thought she had the right size of boobs among those I visited, not too big or too small
- I slipped my hand into her panties, she did not resist. My the other hand was tuning her nipples. She moaned softly
- We went faster and faster and I exploded after some time,

There was still some time left, I asked if she could cuddle with me. She obliged and we chatted it was enjoyable chatting with her, talking about her “adventures” here.

Her phone was on silent mode and did not touch her phone. Nowadays, rare to have uninterrupted conversation with MLs. I like that she respects me for that.

She almost forget that time was up and there was another customer after me. I had to remind her that I got to go

RTM. Yes

Yep she looks good.
Old Today, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
You are correct, just think both chemistry so move on. ..
Rule of thumb for me 5 times RTM no French, I’ll move on

Those who will provide will typically provide within your 5 visits. These MLs French you to make sure you return many many times. No such thing as chemistry
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
French most of the time need times to build up. And it required chemistry between both party. Unless the lady is a super service provider. But I usually won't like that. I prefer doing fishing slowly. If want,go for those FL. Most of them have French.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
This is what I like also
The problem is some ML die die also will not French, waste my time and money fishing

Go for those ML that provides CIM, surely allow you to speak french and even German if you also like....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1