The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Merlin Tower

finally can post
Old 05-08-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went just now at about 5pm! Walked around and only saw 1 decent one.

She mentioned that she was 24 years old from batam.
Fair skin with nice b cup i assume.

Massage was standard at rm60
Was offered hj at rm100 and negotiated for 2 shots

This is my second time there and honestly, I don’t think I will ever come back to merlin tower. The massage is boring without any teasing and i did not really have a hard on through out the massage. Only after flip over then they ask if you want extras. Other than that, no teasing and nothing!

If anyone have contact for great massage with teasing near city square preferrably, can drop me a pm!
Old 06-08-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

One of my friends went there today. I asked him to look-see at the coffeeshop in MT as he was there in JB for a client meeting. He went there after lunch. There were two PRC MILFs in the coffeeshop. One of them was a pleasant-looking one with shoulder-length hair that was tied up. Also according to him there were two on the bridge soliciting. I wonder how bro @yuanswang recce was yesterday
Old Today, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 5
yuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryuanswang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
One of my friends went there today. I asked him to look-see at the coffeeshop in MT as he was there in JB for a client meeting. He went there after lunch. There were two PRC MILFs in the coffeeshop. One of them was a pleasant-looking one with shoulder-length hair that was tied up. Also according to him there were two on the bridge soliciting. I wonder how bro @yuanswang recce was yesterday
That day I messaged to my fave milf but she reply other customer booked her for long time. Near coffee shop and bridge all fugly and no nice body so I direct go to Ocean hotel. Find a 80rm nice look milf service SOP. Then finally she call avail now but I almost spend some on others so reply I go back ready and meet on next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1