The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tuina TCM

Yes , customise made.

when un hook or undress them, so shiok feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Their uniform is interesting…..
Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bro

finally u added her wechat

Book her fast if not her slots soon Full

Explore & Un-Lock her deepness via her special dressing uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Finally could add her wechat. Pics look like SYT indeed. Hope to visit her soon and unlock her full potential.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
Bros

Whoever try her, Post your FR Experience & Remember to Add my Points or Power for Gratitude of my sharing this Big Boobs SYT Gem

Hi Bro, wats the damage like? Thks
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4865 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saviola1978 View Post
So so only, massage with oil. More of teasing type, still very new as mentioned. Cannot compare to experienced master A or XL of Lavender Area. STY for sure + real C cup though .
Go try Kelly from XL shop, she is quite good and I'm impressed 😀😀
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Go try Kelly from XL shop, she is quite good and I'm impressed 😀😀
This Kelly from new or old shop?
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Samster

retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
This Kelly from new or old shop?
XL previous shop at Crawford 👍👍
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2minded View Post
Thanks to all the bros who shared Masseuse A and XL

Feeling adventurous so went to the same area look see, saw this smallish shop which looks quite new and a slim and tall ML, L*L* with big round eyes was beckoning me, my guess is 30ish? $50 for an hour, curtain joint with common bathroom but looks newer and cleaner than A and XL place.
Massage was fusion of chinese and thai and quite acceptable, there were quite a few lifting of body and legs. flip over then came the unusual technique she lie on me, then cheek to cheek. She then glide her body down where tits were at my bro then use he tits to rub it then up and down a few times like that.
Then she took off her top to show me her body even before gq, she has this red string tied at her waist which makes her look even more sexy, after that was offered the usual HJ at $50. She just arrived 7 days ago from Shandong and was keen to please. Not sure if can unlock more stuff. Will share Wechat ID with bros who shared with me previously and reputable bros.

Safe Chionging!
Tried 2minded bro sharing this evening. 1hr massage $50 quite a fair price.

Her massage is a bit unique that like what 2minded said 'lie flat' and also a bit of wrestling style aka sharpshooter. Massage overall not bad but i would still prefer master A. But for the price is quite reasonable overall.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
Kelly is a pleasant and sincere lady who can speak quite good Mandarin. Chatted with her, but no time to QC.

Viet Coco had returned to Vietnam (may no longer come back to Singapore), and XL quitted from this joint, RTC and now with another joint.
Lots of changes.

XL is still at nearby joint. However she was not available when I'm there today, so proceed to her previous joint to try another ML (XH) which I previously tried before when she just joined.

The joint seem quiet after both XL and CC left. Saw 2 new ML but decided to go with XH to see if she have improved her skill.

Her message does improved but still not up to XL standard. But she seem more chatty and fun this round and we really chat like we were close friend. She has small hand, and I personally have a liking of ML with small hand, as the feeling is nicer and more kinky when come to something special.

Her teasing is ok, still room for improvement, however, I truly enjoy the basic extra service, like having fun with a girlfriend. Maybe we just have the chemistry.

Overall, XH is someone who need to be warm up and respect, once she is comfortable with you, she is really fun to be with.
Old Today, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
Yes bro

finally u added her wechat

Book her fast if not her slots soon Full

Explore & Un-Lock her deepness via her special dressing uniform
Overall damage also deep deep bro 🤔🤔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1