The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 5
loctite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloctite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloctite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloctite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Amk 5++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
That's why you need to go these $89 shops to unlock these syts.
In order to unlock this SYT, I think at least 2B or more for just HJ without top roaming.
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
That's why you need to go these $89 shops to unlock these syts.
😆 I guess if people are into “the hunt” to unlock more services then sure! Its completely transactional for me so I’m just looking for the best value available
Old Today, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
If it's not bcoz we keep on reiterate that AMK thread wun stay for long, AMK thread will be deleted very soon and all that, think this thread is long gone liao, as it has happened since donkey years ago liao

Similarly this particular thread is of no difference, it will be deleted, gone, disappeared, vanished ..
Now I’m hooked onto this thread 🤣

My account has been around for almost 10yrs I think but I never post anything one, (less than 40 I just saw lol) now I’m just curious to see how many pages this thread can get to before getting shut.

Also, to test your idea that if we keep saying the AMk thread is intentionally removed, it lasts longer haha
Old Today, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1138 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loctite View Post
In order to unlock this SYT, I think at least 2B or more for just HJ without top roaming.
Also depends on your chemistry with her too. Don't be surprised if they charge different rates for different guys lo.
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

45* area itself got 4 le. The newly open one haven't seen the ml yet. The rest don't suit me 😂
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5375 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboy95 View Post
45* area itself got 4 le. The newly open one haven't seen the ml yet. The rest don't suit me 😂
That is 1 area I hv not been there.
May I will walk walk there.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1