The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
randtech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Found my dream girl, but..

I have to agree with you guys, younger girls are wild.
I guess it's especially so as she's has been in girls school until she went into uni. Sudden change in environment and amount of guys she come into contact with?
I'm also surprised she allows me to take such voyeuristic pictures, not sure if that's the right term, I'll share what I can!
Old 04-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for your pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randtech View Post
I have to agree with you guys, younger girls are wild.
I guess it's especially so as she's has been in girls school until she went into uni. Sudden change in environment and amount of guys she come into contact with?
I'm also surprised she allows me to take such voyeuristic pictures, not sure if that's the right term, I'll share what I can!
Old 05-08-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
Upsilon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice pics.

But I would caution against more details about the lady.
There are no lack of white knights who would tell on it if they suspect they know who you are talking about.
I would suggest you edit out most of her details so that people will not be able to put 2 and 2 together.

Also thanks for the pics.
I wish I had your problem, but I think the wifey will not be too happy if I did
Old 05-08-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Nice share!

Btw the other bros are right. Just enjoy it. Then see where it leads. One tip/advice though, learning from my experience..Don't take it too seriously. She might be taking it very seriously now, but their mind changes fast at that young age.

Dated one 20 year old influencer/model last year..even had her parents involved in the rs. Sex was great while it lasted, creampied alot and she was real wild too, still ended anyway.

Enjoy it. If it lasts, great. If it doesn't, you still had a great ride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Interns nowadays very hiong.. got another one in the colleagues thread, G
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Dude, don't worry about it.

Trust me on this. I'm speaking from experience.

It's good to have 10 years or 10+ years gap, because

1. Gals like older men generally coz of maturity level.

2. Gals enter menopause stage in 40s to 50 yr old. In yr case, u will be 50 to 60 yr old by then, which is just nice. Your sexual need also going down at that time while yr wife goes through menopause. Reduce conflicts. Imagine your wife is same age as you. At 45 years old, if she enter menopause, you are still at your sexual prime. She likely won't be interested in sex anymore. What you going to do? Find ML, FB, FWB, Hookers, SB? And end in Divorce?

My FB is 11 yrs younger and I'm enjoying it because she likes my maturity level (her hubby same age as her and she's finding him too childish and insensitive)

In fact most of my FBs are 10 years younger on average. I draw the conclusion that most gals look for older men for sense of security and maturity.

So trust me on this. Yours is 21 yrs old. No issue at all.
Hi bros, what were the circumstances you got to meet girls who are 10+ years younger and subsequently up them? Sounds good
Old 06-08-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bros, what were the circumstances you got to meet girls who are 10+ years younger and subsequently up them? Sounds good
The winning formula is u must level your mental same as the gal, with a touch of maturity and sensitivity.

Gals always look for security feeling. Be homourous at her level and at same time, show yr maturity level and confidence.

Don't be a boring hog or act childish.

And you don't need money to go after gals.
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vriess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once had a girl 11 years younger than me. While I could match her and even had a higher sex drive than her, I wasn't as excited about her about other stuff in life, such as going to particular places, take pictures and such.
Not sure if she wanted was much, but I was definitely selfish and did not care much for what she wanted, except that I got what I wanted, since I knew that it was not going to last.

Like TS, I was in my mid 30s then.
Had my fling, detested the drama she had, followed by a all contacts deleted from all apps and blocked.

End of the day, take what you what, indulge her within your means, avoid escalation.
When you no longer look forward to being with her, talks and discussion will be pointless.
Clean and absolute break.
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
randtech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess after some thought, I decided to just do what made me feel happy.
We had a great trip, took some juicy pictures as well, did not expect she was into this. Allowing me to snap pictures of her in naked and in compromising positions(face hidden of course).

I wonder if any fellow samster's wives/girlfriends have this kink?

Will post some soon!
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, sounds like you had a blast man

Quote:
Originally Posted by randtech View Post
I guess after some thought, I decided to just do what made me feel happy.
We had a great trip, took some juicy pictures as well, did not expect she was into this. Allowing me to snap pictures of her in naked and in compromising positions(face hidden of course).

I wonder if any fellow samster's wives/girlfriends have this kink?

Will post some soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1