The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 8
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Any G12 FR, saw her without makeup not bad
Old Today, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3523 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
28 pretty and good. I was offered raw for an extra $50 but I politely declined as I didnt have any cash can only paynow. She said nvm lets fk raw next time come then give me. Im a new customer 😎
Another dumb dumb idiot..

GFY..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
SYTLover7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjo201732 View Post
Any G12 FR, saw her without makeup not bad
I saw her too. Looks lianish and good service.a bit tan with tattoos. After work 1 day then period so not much bros got to try
Old Today, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ditxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Ord liao...no more fr..a remisier cum prop developer from HK (Sgporean bachelor with mixed Jap blood) bailed her out. Every trip back visiting her per mth (sometimes booked 1 full day or 1/2 day with her)...Gucci, LVs, Dior, Chanel, YSL, Balenciaga...u all can see hanging on her walls (to those bros who remember how her room interior looks), not counting more in her pers cabinets upstairs. Apparently a Tiffany & Co. Diamond bracelet sealed the fate...the rest will be 'fairy tales' i hope so. Wishing them all the best...(i call them peh zam kuays...both fair skinned, pretty couple-like)..high nose bridges and charismatic. Age gap abt 10 yrs diff.

P.s. the skinny old okt knows the story well. Pretty much acquainted with that young tycoon. Know him well enough, he will tell u the story bit by bit. Very friendly but extremely shrewd bugger...famous for winning one case against a gahmen agency. Face abit like tiktok ceo...but slightly plumper.

Walao Haizzzz
Thanks for sharing the insights.
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ord liao...no more fr..a remisier cum prop developer from HK (Sgporean bachelor with mixed Jap blood) bailed her out.
Walao Haizzzz
Whaaaaat!!!! G5 no more? Sobbbbssss. Just when i finally found my queen there. Hiazzzz again.

Out of the newer batch of 5, 6, 7 and the even newer 11..... G5 tops them hands down with skill, enthusiasm and a genuinely good nature.

I guess good things do happen to good people. Wishing her all the happiness.
Old Today, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ord liao...no more fr..a remisier cum prop developer from HK (Sgporean bachelor with mixed Jap blood) bailed her out. Every trip back visiting her per mth (sometimes booked 1 full day or 1/2 day with her)...Gucci, LVs, Dior, Chanel, YSL, Balenciaga...u all can see hanging on her walls (to those bros who remember how her room interior looks), not counting more in her pers cabinets upstairs. Apparently a Tiffany & Co. Diamond bracelet sealed the fate...the rest will be 'fairy tales' i hope so. Wishing them all the best...(i call them peh zam kuays...both fair skinned, pretty couple-like)..high nose bridges and charismatic. Age gap abt 10 yrs diff.

P.s. the skinny old okt knows the story well. Pretty much acquainted with that young tycoon. Know him well enough, he will tell u the story bit by bit. Very friendly but extremely shrewd bugger...famous for winning one case against a gahmen agency. Face abit like tiktok ceo...but slightly plumper.

Walao Haizzzz
Oh.. she gotten what she wished for.. haha.. first time with her she already asked me to bail her out.. but not my cup of tea.. we should learn from her and work towards what we want.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Oh.. she gotten what she wished for.. haha.. first time with her she already asked me to bail her out.. but not my cup of tea.. we should learn from her and work towards what we want.
Humans afterall...everyone fighting for survival, can't blame her. Moreover....she is preg liao...well he is also very wide hearted to accept without doubting or rather giving benefit of doubts. Takes a very strong mind to walk together. Love at first sight i guess for both...princess meeting her prince charming. All da best to them.

Walao
Old Today, 02:31 PM
Samster

walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Whaaaaat!!!! G5 no more? Sobbbbssss. Just when i finally found my queen there. Hiazzzz again.

Out of the newer batch of 5, 6, 7 and the even newer 11..... G5 tops them hands down with skill, enthusiasm and a genuinely good nature.

I guess good things do happen to good people. Wishing her all the happiness.
In the history of hse38 at least...fastest to ord...less than 3 full mths. Indeed lucky. Caught her going to sibei lor guanying temple praying for him while he is not around in sg (actually a pretty pious nice girl, together with the rest, esp. G28 and 20, always kena bullied and backstabbed by g32...god is great indeed...脱离苦海。。her short stinct karma as a WL in sillypore has ended....bless her)

Walao

Walao
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
In the history of hse38 at least...fastest to ord...less than 3 full mths. Indeed lucky. Caught her going to sibei lor guanying temple praying for him while he is not around in sg (actually a pretty pious nice girl, together with the rest, esp. G28 and 20, always kena bullied and backstabbed by g32...god is great indeed...脱离苦海。。her short stinct karma as a WL in sillypore has ended....bless her)

Walao

Walao
👏👏👏nice...a fairy tale ending just like the movie "An officer and a gentleman ". Hopefully all the hardworking WLs will also have similar happy ending. Met g5 a few times and indeed she's is a beautiful lady with nice facial features albeit a bit thin. Best wishes ❤️ to her.
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
👏👏👏nice...a fairy tale ending just like the movie "An officer and a gentleman ". Hopefully all the hardworking WLs will also have similar happy ending. Met g5 a few times and indeed she's is a beautiful lady with nice facial features albeit a bit thin. Best wishes ❤️ to her.

If everthing goes well for the next 1 year, they will be the 5th successful pair i have seen in my more than 20 yrs of chionging...they will add up to the list of 2 thais and 3 viets...first along L20, the other 4 are all along L18. Wishing them the best.

Walao
Old Today, 04:05 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
G5 was ok.. Nothing outstanding to warrant another visit..

Haven't got the chance to try out the new batch yet..

Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Walao Haizzzz
G7's story should be even more interesting if anyone happens to know the truth lol..

Old Today, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Get ready for the new tattoo babe G12... she is coming back for action.. look out for the tattoo on the shoulder...������
Old Today, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
SYTLover7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol what's on the tattoo that we need to look out for? wait for FRs then next week can go try . Haha
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
G7's story should be even more interesting if anyone happens to know the truth lol..
This one if you know you know... every story is interesting....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1