The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
missy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
months of grooming her mind ….worth the effort ……as I finally made her mine…

Her inner walls are fully stretched….as I pumped her slightly more passionately …..feeling her walls tighten as I felt P’s slender fingers sink their nails into my back as she came to my bro…..

Our love making was gentle. It was befitting her shy and gentle nature ……she’s not a sex bunny like Z I tot …..but she’s like 10-11 years younger ….some years to learn….i tot to myself….wondering how many of these upcoming youthful years will be enjoyed by me……

P is different from Z. Z has this uncanny ability to keep cumming in super quick succession …..like a collection of small cums grouping together to be one really long cum….P was different ….her orgasms are more normal….4-5mins of thrusting leading to one big one then u could feel her legs fall by the side…the gentle thrusts …speeding up for 4-5mins for her to cum big again……. I had to use all my skill and patience not to finish …slowing down and almost stopping as I felt my bro ready to explode…..coinciding with P’s resting and slow period before building up again …..I lost count at 12-13 for P…..before I finally couldn’t wait anymore

…..cumming ……..I wanna cum together with dear……..
I made sure I announced that I am cumming …..but P couldn’t react even if she wanted to as I felt another wave of orgasmic fulfilment hit her as I came fully into P…….marking her fully mine …..

Wow! I don't think u had P for just 1 round after waiting for so long right?
Old 07-08-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

You are amazing bro Cman. Your love making with P was like poetry in motion, ending with her worshipping your semen.

I want to be like you when I grow up 🤣🤣🤣 my idol 🫵🏼
Old 07-08-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes. She kept her virginity for PS her hubs who only fucked her after they got married. According to her, PS only f her twice a month. Which was good cover for me. She is totally inexperienced or would I say very very little experience.
And it helped me manipulate her mind after I raped her and then allowed me to groom her into giving herself to me. She’s pretty traditional….u will see as the story continues. But she also surprised me with her strength once she made up her mind…..
Of all between M, Z, P and Z ….i discounted G as G was a ONS….P is the one I am most gentle with. Because that’s who she is. Pure (until I fucked her both in her body and in her mind) and very very demure.
Wow. Though married with kids, sounds like first love, school girl feel.
Hope you trained her in all the position and moves.
Old 07-08-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 7
bainian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybainian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, please continue, your story is top notch.
Old Yesterday, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes.
Of all between M, Z, P and Z ….i discounted G as G was a ONS….P is the one I am most gentle with. Because that’s who she is. Pure (until I fucked her both in her body and in her mind) and very very demure.
Congrats for a good catch.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old Yesterday, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2819 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Wow. Though married with kids, sounds like first love, school girl feel.
Hope you trained her in all the position and moves.

Yup. It’s like screwing my first gf in sec sch. The same feel. The same inexperience. The same need to sweet talk till she surrender fully. Yes, I did…eventually. And cuz she’s so light, even tried reverse cowgal which has risk for the guy. Lol.

Last edited by Cman; Yesterday at 10:33 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 AM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Congrats for a good catch.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Thanks bro. Yup. Lucky.
Old Yesterday, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
You are amazing bro Cman. Your love making with P was like poetry in motion, ending with her worshipping your semen.

I want to be like you when I grow up 🤣🤣🤣 my idol 🫵🏼
Just plain lucky and horny.
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy.tan View Post
Wow! I don't think u had P for just 1 round after waiting for so long right?
Lol. Of cuz not. I used her young body fully for the full 5 nights. Or shd I say, for the full 5 (remaining days) and 5 nights.
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Samster

..I wanna cum together with dear……..
I made sure I announced that I am cumming …..but P couldn’t react even if she wanted to as I felt another wave of orgasmic fulfilment hit her as I came fully into P…….marking her fully mine …..

I came fully inside young P…continuing to thrust her as I wanted to complete her very own orgasm….cumming together is not as easy as it sounds….in all my years, it almost never happens….either the gal comes first then I come or i cum first then deflat and unable to complete the full orgasm for the gal. This time, it felt nice to feel P enter her very own orgasm like 5 secs just before I came ….enabling me to finish completely inside her and also give her further thrusting to prolong her moment of enjoyment ……I emptied myself completely inside her ….i hope she just made out with PS this mth ….i tot to myself ….just in case she gets pregs by me, the hub will be able to serve as perfect cover for me…..enabling me the perfect alibi to push responsibility over to him with lies etc …..just as how I covered up how I raped P…well…..u less kenna dna…..all these went thru my mind as I continued to thrust P, feeling her hold me tight as she completes her prolonged orgasm….must be the 14-15 one for the night ….i tot to myself ……

…..I love u …..
I whispered as I came to a complete stop …..just our mutual heavy breathing on each other’s chest …..we were literally panting …..but there’s no time to stop sweet talking P….cuz the realisation that I had just cummed inside her will come to her and I dun wan her to panic ….i mean…what’s done is done right ? More cb tots to myself.

…..I…..love ….u………
I whispered again. Give P a gentle kiss on her forehead, then lips.

…..was…..it…….nice for u …………
I asked softly ……
Before P could respond, I added …
…..was ….it nice for …..u ………it’s …….important…..because …….i…..love…..u ……..

P looked at me with her big eyes, now dreamy from the long session we just had and she nodded shyly ……..
…..was….it …….like the …..first night …………
She asked tentatively ….

It’s……nicer…….because …….
Because……I stopped myself the first night ……
I repeated my lie that I said in the first night when P asked panicked if I had come inside her…..this time feels so different ……declaring just as I was abt to come and then …..emptying myself inside her with P fully aware and fully conscious …..unlike that first night.

It’s nice …..because …….i hear……u say …..I l love u too ……..
I sweettalked. It’s nice cuz P is pretty. Has a good 168/9 height. Slim. And totally demure. I love taking these type of gals. Feels fresh. Feels new. Feels ….extra nice……
But most importantly, I am already setting the stage for the rest of the nights to be able to try P’s body in different ways…….
I pulled out of P……
Had stayed inside her for as long as I can…using my dick as a stopper …not letting my cum flow out….變態 ….but ya. That’s what went thru my mind at that particular moment.

I slide my hand under P’s neck and laid beside her …pulling P into my arms and laying her head on my chest so that half her naked body is on mine…..I wanna enjoy the feel of her naked skin on mine …..imagining her in her normal office clothes …the same type that now lay in a pile on the floor ……

Caressing her back…..I whispered again ……
I love u …..

…..I love u too JY……
P whispered……

I smiled….cuz this means I have the passport to P’s body as I wish for this entire trip …..
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, when you had your CIP and hoping her hubby also had a round recently could be rather risk taking and naive.
If she were to be pregnant and baby came looking like none of them both, it will take a retarded not to suspect something is wrong. Worst, for some married couples who have kids but not wanting more, might be using contraceptives, how to have a 3rd baby even if he CIP?
Anyway, when you can still write this story I guessed you are still lucky this far.
Good story nevertheless.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
TS, when you had your CIP and hoping her hubby also had a round recently could be rather risk taking and naive.
If she were to be pregnant and baby came looking like none of them both, it will take a retarded not to suspect something is wrong. Worst, for some married couples who have kids but not wanting more, might be using contraceptives, how to have a 3rd baby even if he CIP?
Anyway, when you can still write this story I guessed you are still lucky this far.
Good story nevertheless.
Bro, all I can say that u r correct. I was really lucky. Soon to come
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

I smiled….cuz this means I have the passport to P’s body as I wish for this entire trip …..

…..I have ….never ….been so….close….with anyone before ……
P whispered shyly. I didn’t really know what she meant, but I took a mental note. And I took it as a compliment…..

…..dear……neither have I ……
I sweet talked.
…..just ….know that…..I wan u …..kept wanting u……

……i…………….oso…
….i…….nv…….felt……like this …..before…….

I oso ….
I sweet talked. And as I did, I tot to myself…..Z’s sex sessions always made me want more. But with P, it was different. Maybe it’s her demure character….making me just be much more gentler as I made love just now ….i mean …I enjoyed it. Was like watching a love movie with a slow sex scene…soft music kind …..whereas with Z…it was just plain passion.

…JY……..dear…….
P whispered ….and as I replied….i tot to myself ….gals like to talk so much after the sex….i was half listening ….but my mind drifted to my first sec sch gf whom I sweet talked to bed for her virginity ….and the many partners i have had …..M….Z…..all, except those ONS type, liked to talk….it’s like their way of finding connection beyond the sex ……

Yes dear …..

P looked up at me from her resting position on my chest ……

….silence …….

…yes……dear……

……silence ………..
There was clearly sth that P wanted to say but held back…..and I decided to gently coax it out of her …..I was half guessing if she started to regret what she had just done ….abd if she is….i wanted to be in a position to guide her away from that regret….if not, I will not be able to enjoy her body as I wish ……
So instead of avoiding…..I decided to confront the elephant in the room …….
Banking on the assumption that P is demure and shy and if I “guided” her tots and shaped her mind , then I can control all situations

….yes dear……..

Silence…..

….dear…..confession …….
I decided to go for it …..

….i……dunno how ….to put this correctly …
I…..u know ……
I pretended to be at a loss of words ….
…I…….want u…..so much …….but ……
I……dun wan to disrupt ….ur life….ur family …PS……
…..but…..but……..I can’t control myself …..
I…….just….know ….i wan u……but…..will not be selfish….will not….sabotage ur family …….ur everything……….cuz…….cuz……..I love u…..

I was proud of my play acting. I mean I like P as a person. But love? No. I just wanted to make her give herself to me. Her everything…and I gambled ….gambled that a shy proper gal like her will definitely feel guilt…..and i wanna remove that guilt….or rather spin that guilt around to my advantage……

…I……will……never…..risk u…..
….will….protect u….ur family, ur kids ……
Wanted to remind her that she had so much to lose but also that I cared for all these and not just sex…..(of cuz it is)

The….love…..that we made….is special……..
Reminding her abt how nice she felt…..

….and i want….dear to know that……u must always….tell me what’s on ur mind…..
Then we can face everything together …..to protect u…and all that hold dear…….

P had tears in her eyes.
I couldn’t be sure if those were tears of being touched or tears of regret…and guilt….

I kissed P gently on her forehead….then her sharp nose…..and her lips as gently as I could….
P was kissing me back as well….
Great. I tot……

No more words were exchanged between us. p closed her eyes and laid on my chest …holding me tightly.

I held her closer….tightly….showing her my “love”….and there we lay on the bed…naked on each other’s arms. I could feel P’s breathing slow down and v quickly, P dozed off…probably exhausted by our gentle yet intense session but also from the fact that I totally screwed with her mind …..

And as P dozed off….laying content in my arms….i tot to myself ….
Ok well done. Just addressed her guilt, her inhibitions, her considerations, reminded her she has a lot to lose and also positioned myself as this selfless lover who just wanna protect and love her secretly ….well done JY, well done u cb kia.

I held P closer. Smelling her hair….and softly caressing her back and arms as I pulled the sheets over us….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1