The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sanjaysim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

Just tried l8h19 g19, not bad, not really very pretty but service wise quite good.
Old 07-08-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
flyguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skdtlt View Post
Guys, G18 will be MIA for few more week(s) or month(s). Just a heads up if yall gonna find her.
hi bro. can share the reason why she will be mia? las month she informed me she been unwell. after that i’ve been busy and not visit n contact her. if not convenient, pls PM me . thank you
Old 07-08-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy99 View Post
hi bro. can share the reason why she will be mia? las month she informed me she been unwell. after that i’ve been busy and not visit n contact her. if not convenient, pls PM me . thank you
I guess you have every reason to be worried.....😄😄😄
Old Yesterday, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61667 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I guess you have every reason to be worried.....😄😄😄
STD?
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
STD?
Hahaha.... it not about the WL but more of what she did to the WL that is worrying....
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust has much to be proud ofAbsolute_Lust has much to be proud ofAbsolute_Lust has much to be proud ofAbsolute_Lust has much to be proud ofAbsolute_Lust has much to be proud ofAbsolute_Lust has much to be proud ofAbsolute_Lust has much to be proud ofAbsolute_Lust has much to be proud of

Was there yesterday when it just open for business.

Took my usual G17. She just had her hair done, with extensions. Very sexy when she walks and her hair swing around.

Got into the room, showered by her. Wash me down and then headed to the bed. Was holding her waist when i realized she slim down a bit. Much curvier than the last time i saw her. Did a dry hum behind her and got super hard on.

She gave me a warm blowjob and was about to my cum i stopped her. Capped on and straight to doggy style. Watching her butt vibrate with each humping damn sexy and horny to think about it.

Then ask her to get on top of me, while i sucked her tits. And cum with so much strength today as was fucking horny yesterday.

After the deed, i took a quick shower to clean up. And hug each other until the buzzer ring.

Finally got her wechat as well.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
cbk69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycbk69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for G15.
She is not really a looker but I enjoyed my time with her as she is very friendly, and likes to share about her life, motivations etc - she is going back next March and retiring for good to work on her farm etc (she earned enough to own a house and farm in Thailand already).
I took her a few times in the past but she was taken the last few times when I tried to look for her.

She's 37 so probably a bit too old for some here, but I'm a sucker for service and the whole experience so yeah.
Starts with a nice catbath followed by BBBJ. Accommodating with FJ, moans are sexy as I pounded her and she was quite wet already before the real action starts. Speaks OK English.

In general this house has quite a few good ones, won't really go wrong with any gal On a side note she said the house recently brought in a lot of girls - now they have 14.
So not sure about the quality down the road, but we'll see.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 0
PeterLokeLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeterLokeLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went yesterday and booked G17. Nice body with fake boobs.

Bathed me before proceed to the bed, good CBJ and a long ride until i cum.

RTF: maybe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1