The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to all
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
YY already got tummy and tits not big, hard to get excited over this look. Typical pdmm looks iykwim
Fully agree
But if u all love squirting so much n really want to taste it there are a few local ladies with that talent but u need to pay a lot la knowing locals
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Fully agree
But if u all love squirting so much n really want to taste it there are a few local ladies with that talent but u need to pay a lot la knowing locals
Local locals or foreign locals? ..
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Local locals or foreign locals? ..
Local locals
But ur wallet must be very full
They dun come cheap
Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

I tried Aurixkitty before too. Rented GETGO car and drove to a secluded area to hv fun. Did not fj just hj/bj and paint her till she piss all over. Had to wipe clean the car before returning haha
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
How much she quote you?
200. for fj. trried already. She very wild. Ask me to pump harder till she squirt.
Her house is in the north
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1