The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Bayibass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Fantastic. You upped so many colleagues!!
Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
petavom92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her boss introduced me to her and we hit it off immediately.
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2819 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

I held P closer. Smelling her hair….and softly caressing her back and arms as I pulled the sheets over us….

P was sound asleep in my arms. I stayed awake for awhile, reflecting on the lies that I had fed her again….to keep her mind “drugged” so that I could strike a balance between making her my sex toy vs ensuring that she doesn’t want more by reminding her about her family, hubs and her 2 young daughters…..

I felt like a cb kia. But that slight feeling of guilt and shame was just a small fleeting moment and it was quickly replaced by a feeling of immense satisfaction. Satisfaction on how much bs I could spin into sweet talk. Tonight is the first night. 5 more mornings and 4 more nights to fully exploit.

The next aim will be to get P to open the partition willingly between our rooms. This way, it would be easier for me to walk between our rooms…naked the best….as there will not be any need to dress up to go thru my room door.

P stirred after abt 2hours. She turned over to the other side and freed my hand. I took the chance to go to the washroom to pee ….as I walked out of the toilets, the pile of clothes on the floor got my attention. I picked up her white old sch panty and smelled. It was sensual, immediately walking up my rested bro….and I walked to the bed where P was sleeping …..and pulled the sheets off her once more….exposing her naked body in its full glory. If only her boobs are like a full B….i tot to myself …no need to be the DD melons of Z….just a bit more substance for me to hold and caress them….i was getting frisky seeing P’s smooth long naked legs. I positioned her legs flat ….so that I could have a better view of P’s naked body.

I could t wait anymore ….went to the washroom and wet the small hotel hand towel with hot water and squeezed it a little….then I went to the bed and wiped P’s love cave….wiping away the cum leak from our earlier session. Then I placed the hand tower back into the washroom ……

I stood at the foot of the bed, admiring P’s pretty face….slanted to one side now as her long hair fell across her face….i bent over and planted a kiss on her lips….then I licked my way down to her neck, warming her up ……then inside myself down south as I licked the smooth skin ard P’s pinkish love hole.

It really hasn’t been used much . The skin ard it was still smooth and pinkish …unlike some gals who have tons of experience ….the skin ard it was crumbled and dark.

I ran my tongue around her love cave ….it was really small….and I started licking P gently……using my hands to spread her legs more …….P started to stir as nice tingling feelings started to invade her sleep….its a bodily reaction….waking the host body up so that the body could mate…..

Slowly I felt P awake ….her breathing becoming heavy and laboured as her now awakening mind came face to face with the nice sexual feeling that only an invading tongue could give….

Ennnn…..JY …..ennnnn……dear…..what are u …..doing …….
Slurps slurps
…….worshipping dear……..like no one ever had before………
Slurps slurps …..

Ennnn….no……stop……..dirty………ennnnnn……..
I increased my licking attack on her ….
P was trying to squirm free ….but she was helpless as I held her legs apart….while my head buried into the love cave ……licking her for all I was worth, driving her mad with sensual sensations ….she started to taste sweeter and sweeter …..
Must be the juice coming out now …….
I tot to myself…..P’s objections were becoming weaker and weaker and she legs squirming became feeble as I didn’t heed her request to stop, I just licked and licked and licked ……and P’s soft shy moans started to fill the room…..
I couldn’t wait anymore. I pulled myself up from her love cave and put my bro tip just under her small pink thin flaps …..
Then as I slid in….i started to hold P tightly and I made love to her once more ….feeling her nearly tear into two as I inserted in ……..fully …….
P’s legs curled onto mine as we made sweet love once more…..

…I love u …love u …love u ….
I repeated as I gave P an orgasm once again……

Tell…..me……how…..to…..make…….dear…..feel ……if……dear…..wanna change anything …..to make …..dear feel…..nicer ……..
I whispered softly …..drawing a shy shake of P head ……..

Not nice ? …..?

…..nice……

Have u ever felt so nice before …….?

……no…….

I wanted to experience P on top …..so I quickly ramped up my pace to have her finish her next big O……and as P completed her big O…..I pulled out slowly of her tight hole …super tight hole …. And whispered to P….i wan u ….on top……

…..I …..I …..dunno how ……..
That was the ultimate turn on reply that even this cb kia had not been ready for ….
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
vietcongg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietcongg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a good catch.
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petavom92 View Post
Her boss introduced me to her and we hit it off immediately.
Nope. Thats not the case. I alr know P for more than 3years before I finally owned her in Jan 2022……abt 3 years after I owned Z….

If only have that skill to say hi, then can lay the gal immediately skill. Lol. No need to groom, cultivate and create chances lol

Last edited by Cman; Yesterday at 07:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Yup. That’s why wanted to remind her about her kids, family etc from the onset. Was a gamble then cuz she was still very much in a spell but mentioning all these could help position everything properly on one hand…..one the other, the risk is that it adds to her inhibitions and that’s the end just when I had the chance to savour the fruits of my grooming. And yes….P…..though not my type….is the type all guys would like to own physically.
P is not your type then why spent so much effort? All just a tick off a bucket list that indicate that you have been there done that?
If you can craft one perfect partner, what will be the attributes, both physical and mental?
About the gf that you honey coated to rob her virginity, was she super heart broken when you broke up with her?
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
toothsaber deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoothsaber deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a good catch.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
P is not your type then why spent so much effort? All just a tick off a bucket list that indicate that you have been there done that?
If you can craft one perfect partner, what will be the attributes, both physical and mental?
About the gf that you honey coated to rob her virginity, was she super heart broken when you broke up with her?

Ya. P isn’t really my type. She’s too timid, too demure and too shy. I have always found her pretty. And didn’t really have sexual designs on her until that night in Toronto when she got drunk and I took full advantage to rape her. Then the lies that I told tended to take on a life of its own…..and made me wanna try P when she is fully conscious and responsive. I wondered what would it be like. So is it to get a tick ? No. Cuz she wasn’t a tick box to begin with. It’s more like u have just eaten the forbidden fruit and want to try eating it again but in another manner.

I like my woman confident. Maybe a cross between Z and W.

For the gal whom I took the virginity from in sec sch….she was heartbroken when we broke up. Told me she tot that we will end up marrying each other. Ouch but ya. I am cb kia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1