The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Does princess allow you to tongue her anus and do you swallow the dark chocolate?
Not possible bro with yura
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i’m surprised yura did scat, thought that’s one her limits? or did she change? would be interested in trying scat tbh
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
meshpenstand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnySeikaly View Post
Dear all

I used to write a FR about a scat session with mistress Aria back in 2010

This is my FR about my session with Princess Yura

After going trough the process of setting an apointment with deposit
Princess ask me to send her my kinks and what i would like to do during the session

I went straight to the point that i m dreaming of being used as a toilet , with some foot worship , and if it s possible to get a scat experience with it

Princess told me to send some picture of what exactly is turning me on , i went to thisvid and screenshot multiples video key actions and send it to her for her review

The next morning, with having open and shared all my soul darkest secrets , i feel a little bit stressed while heading to her verny nice dungeon.

First impression while meeting Princess, o found her very beautiful with a smile and eyes saying that ' i am going to enter in your mind and turn all your darkest kinks into reality..."

Once the session start, i feel her to be passionate. She instructs me the way she love her feet to be worship. I was making love to her foot with my mouth and she was moaning like she was going to have an orgasm

Then we had a golden shower, forced cunsumption. Princess instruct me to drink everything with evil eyes and this sadistic smile. She make me lay down and position hersel above me. She put her panty other my eyes in order to avoid some spillage to burn them in case.
I was there for 1 minutes looking at her and waiting with her eyes looking at mine
Then the flow start to come out , very slowly and fill my mouth, she stop and instruct me: "close your mouth...and now swallow..."
We repeat this cycle maybe 8 times , always with her strict tone voice and sadistic eyes looking down at me. I was surprised that i succeed in swallowing so much champagne

Then we setup the place for the scat session, mistress took out a toilet seat and instruct me to put my head underneath it. She then look and me from above trough the toilet seat and ask me if i know what s coming next and how i feel about it. She then put a "dentelle" panties other my eyes but it was clearly possible to see trough it. I saw her removing her panties and seat slowly above my face, on the seat. I was looking at her pussy first, then i focused on her devine anus. It was closed at the begining then i could see it slowly changing shape while hearing mistress making pushing moan. It was like mouth lips extending the same way they are going to kiss you, i was more than ready to do a french kiss with my tongue, in it , to show my love, but donnt think princess would have like it at that moment. Her anus , that look like a kissing mouth, slowly open and deep inside, t think i saw a "a chocolate gift" trying to find a way out, to fall in my mouth but, suddenly , the mouth retract and mistress changed her plan

Part 2.to come
Any pussy worship or rimming?
What's the dmg?
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recommend checking with her regarding her limits when you apply. If she doesn't want to do something, she'll let you know or potentially provide an alternative she's comfortable with. Just be respectful as with all applications.

For damage, feel free to DM me if you prefer not to ask directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Does princess allow you to tongue her anus and do you swallow the dark chocolate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaper View Post
i’m surprised yura did scat, thought that’s one her limits? or did she change? would be interested in trying scat tbh
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshpenstand View Post
Any pussy worship or rimming?
What's the dmg?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1