The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!humsupchiong is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bambam- clubfriday

To be honest, there’s some discount from the pictures. However this is over compensated by service and personality. She gave me a nice message and had a good chit chat during the session. She’s an extrovert and talks all kind of rubbish to make you feel comfortable during the session. Bros who like baba latina girls will like her
Old Today, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 12
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Shine
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Shine
Looks : 8
Body : 8
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9(alot of slurping)
FJ (Fuck Job) : 8(she good)
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : YMMV
RTF (Return to Fuck) :yes if time allow
Old Today, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 2
Asianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to behold

Tesla of Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=tesla

Looks: 9 pretty, the seductress kind
Body: 9 meaty specially her hips
Boobs: B cup. Rounded and soft
Fj: 9 she is mix of wild and demure. Actually was good that she is not. Wild all way. Love the mysterious effect not knowing what she will give me nxt
Notes:
She’s super worth the penny
Old Today, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
javef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky - https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

OKT: 10/10 - Very responsive and clear instructions
Looks: 8/10 - You know it’s her once the door open, won’t reject
Body: - 10/10 - slim and sexy body
Shower: 8/10 - tensing here and there
Catbath: 8/10 - Nipples with tongue twirling and suctions
BBBJ: 9/10 - Good suction and technic up her sleeves waking my bro in no time
FJ: 10/10 - Tried missionary, doggy and cowgirl positions with her. Doggy with her is quite enjoying for me as I bonk her from behind and will also sometime grab onto her boobs and bonk.
GFE: 10/10 - Talk everything under sun, bro who knows Thai should be no issue

RTF - Definitely before she goes back

Old Today, 07:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=996066

USD from Lover's Fortress

Look: 10/10 exactly like her photos, young and pretty
Body: 9/10 curvy and smooth body
Boobs: 9/10 large enhanced Ds
French: 7/10 a lot of tongue action if you initiate but she won't french very long
BBBJ: 10/10 strong suction and action, really really good
FJ: 9/10 can really take a pounding, tries really hard to make you cum
GFE: 10/10 very friendly and chatty, like a friend with benefit
Old Today, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=996039

Looks 8/10 her Photo is Pretty accurate, just some smooth filter applied, won't reject type
Body 9/10 surprisingly she is Very slim, but boob is Enhanced though quite big, the stat need update
BBBJ 9/10 i think she tried to finish me cim so worked very hard, used all technique and also AR for a good moment, i had to hold strong not to release too fast
FJ 9/10 since she failed to finish me cim after 10-15min hard working on BBBJ, she gave up and let me do my job, served my main dish and we fighted in many positions and finished my first shot in doggy as can't tahan anymore when holding her A4 waist and pumped hard from behind with her Screams moan shooting to the ceiling
Massage 10/10 here she really shines, she applied some special oil and all my tense knots gone after a good 1 hour full body massage, this is Super worth than most of the massage shops in sg
GFE 8/10 not PSE type but more like relaxing with your gf who worked very hard to make sure you got released, both your balls and your stress and tense
RTF she will stay only another 2 days so need to hurry up
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old Today, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
mrmango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Nana
OKT: 10/10 prompt and responsive. Very helpful

Looks: 10/10 matches photo and attractive
Body: 10/10 slim and okay boob size
Kiss: 10/10 passionate DFK and non-stop
BBBJ: 10/10 very skilful and can go non-stop
FJ: 10/10 very wet and wild. All position from CG to doggy with moans
Overall: very helpful and accommodating. Smile all the times with good service. Highly recommended for all bros out there. Satisfied from start to end.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=968020
Old Today, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Silks for arranging Amber.
Great girl at a very solid pricing.
This pics exactly same, What you See is what You get!

Looks: Definitely 10/10. Very pretty girl SYT for sure. Cute looking, shy shy one.
Body: 9/10 Natural Curvy Body Natural Boobies and Soft Smooth skin
BBBJ: 10/10 She is real Solid in giving Blows. Totally see her enjoying it. Totally non commercial feels Cause She abit Innocent Which I find it A turn On
FJ: 10/10 Confirm can feel the tightness, Wet and Juicy
GFE: 10/10 Max Gfe confirm feels like bonking a young poly girlfriend

Great Great Bonk. RTF 100%.
Thanks Bro Ss

Old Today, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
soidoggy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoidoggy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoidoggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For Tata fr Pink lady
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997580
Looks: 8/10, quite chio in real life but it's highly subjective
Body: 9/10 good for fuck. Voluptuous tits for boobs lovers. The way she walk and it bounce made my dick hard as fuck
BJ: 9/10 very willing to go deep throat. Hands busy massaging the balls and ass
FJ: 9/10 accommodating, very wet without too much stimulation on her part. That tits bouncing when I pump her was definitely good sight
GFE: 10/10 giving nice massage even though I know she not a pro masseuse

I think look wise might hesitate to book her, but trust me in person looks better. Her service n assets makes up for everything. I would say the service would be one of the best, giving you her full attention, cuddling with you like a girlfriend would do

Rtf: will see
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."
Old Today, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
Galaxy's Mini

RTF a few times
Still as good as ever
She shaved her pussy today, it was tasty
Can't get enough of her figure
For sure will continue to RTF when I can
Agree! Still the best pic.
Old Today, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
PatJuz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPatJuz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico069 View Post
Girl: Tara
Stable: Galaxyxscorts
Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=996730&highlight=

Tara from Galaxyxscorts arrived recently and I saw that it was indication that she was a mix Korean thai. This got me interested and thus I contacted her okt to make a booking for tdy. Booking was quick and I got a slot I wanted.

When I reached, I contacted the okt and after waiting for a while, I got her room number and made my way upstairs.

First looks: looks like her photos. Confirmed with her that she is indeed a mix Korean thai. First time in sg according to her and she said business is not really ideal. I guess it’s because she isn’t really photogenic but her skills were really good. She is probably one of the most hardworking gals around.

Ratings:
Looks: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
She really power! Able to make me cum 2 shots within an hour.
Best is when I fuck her in doggy she moan like no tomorrow.
Thanks okt for the arrangement and promo.

Worth it!
Old Today, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pehox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Amy
https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Looks: Pretty. Quite fair and smooth skin.
Body: slender gal with natural breast, very nice body shape.
Boobs: The boobs size is 38E texture feeling is naturally soft. When I am tuning on her nipple she seem arouse and enjoy. Allow me to suck and fondle with no restriction.
Bbbj: Her BBBJ is consider good for me. Quite a hardworking girl when she BBBJ. She take care of my 2IC balls and shaft too. Will suck on my 2IC balls and will lick on my 2IC shaft.
Fj: Only tried one position with her which is Missionary position as only want to focus on her boobs haha. Also because of her this type of body so when bonking her also feels quite good. When bonking her in Missionary position she will keep moan and bring me to french with her while sometime I suck, fondle, lick and tune on her boobs.
GFE: loves to cuddle and very friendly
Honey is a very friendly girl with good attitude and her huge natural boobs which I guess boobs lover will love. Overall it was a relaxing session.
Old Today, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 836 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold

KARA from galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997690&highlight=

Saw new blood pop in telegram so took alot for 60mins

Location East area and hassle free

Lady was young and sexy, body was good, all was natural and pussy was clean shaved

We kissed and foreplay before we did 69 and both was damn shiok

Fucking was good, her pussy was tight but full of love juice and her moan was premium

I enjoyed fucking with her, we changed a few positions and lastly end off doggy which she loves it the most

Definitely a rtf material and I believe she will be the next shining star
Old Today, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 6
applestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to behold

Had a Sindy from lust365

Saw some sweet reviews about her, so decided to try

looks wise, her looks grew on me and she looks hot, got that cfm face when you bang her

Don’t want to say too much, but the session was solid and I wouldn’t mind rtf

looks: 8.5/10
body : 9/10
tits and ass: 10/10
bbbj: 9.5/10
fj: 9/10
Old Today, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
natstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cleo from Siamken / Blackpink

Looks: 8/10 - Very cute face, OL type. Can pass as local GND.
Body: 8/10 - Fair like Chinese, pretty tall and slim, definitely no complaints here.
GFE: Fantastic, she really tries to please and is easy to talk to.
FJ: Tight, responsive, wet. Had a great time here.
RTF: Yes

Overall she's a great pick for that Chinese OL GND vibe, can't go wrong here. Location is pretty discreet and convenient as well with a decent room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1