The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 09-08-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to all
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
YY already got tummy and tits not big, hard to get excited over this look. Typical pdmm looks iykwim
Fully agree
But if u all love squirting so much n really want to taste it there are a few local ladies with that talent but u need to pay a lot la knowing locals
Old 09-08-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Fully agree
But if u all love squirting so much n really want to taste it there are a few local ladies with that talent but u need to pay a lot la knowing locals
Local locals or foreign locals? ..
Old 09-08-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

RedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to allRedFurBull is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Local locals or foreign locals? ..
Local locals
But ur wallet must be very full
They dun come cheap
Old 09-08-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

I tried Aurixkitty before too. Rented GETGO car and drove to a secluded area to hv fun. Did not fj just hj/bj and paint her till she piss all over. Had to wipe clean the car before returning haha
Old 09-08-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
How much she quote you?
200. for fj. trried already. She very wild. Ask me to pump harder till she squirt.
Her house is in the north
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5131 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Contact can be search via Mei Yang Yang Spa Thread.

Finally I tried KiKi! Before I start my FR, let me show you guys a photo

Ok so now you tell me if KiKi can really squirt or not?! Is literally shoot out one ok!?!!!

Ok ok..control my excitement a bit. Continue with my FR Like what some bros said, KiKi look exactly like her photos. What you see is what you get. She looks kinda cool cool lady type and her massage is actually not bad. We had a great chat during the massage and finally the moment I have been waiting for, I was asked to flip.

In my heart I'm already imagining 101 ways how to make her squirt. Lol! She start giving me light pecks on my neck and slowly she move to my 2IC and my balls. Oh my god her balls licking is goooood. She will look you in the eye while she is doing that and to me is instant turn on. Bbbj from her was slow and sensual like what your gf will do to you. I super beh tahan and fast pin her down and start licking her abalone. Her moans were so seductive + horny and suddenly a splash of liquid shoot out from her pussy and she had a sudden body twitch and her facial expression indicates that she might have climaxed. Her eyes roll back abit and the "AHH...Errrr..." that she gave out at the moment was super turn on.

So did I stop? No...I didn't. I continue my abalone licking and "Blushhhh...." She squirt again Again her body twitch and she gave out a very satisfying "Ahhhh..Errr..."

So did I stop? No...I didn't. This time I used my fingers to rub her clitoris area until she shoots her 3rd wave of squirt. By that time she already in a very sensitive and horny state. I quickly cap and we bang each other like long lost lovers. I finished off in doggie style and yes, my friend is right! She does have a cute ass! I took this photo from her wechat moments.

So conclusion can KiKi squirt? Hell yes! She probably belongs to the 闷骚 type like Eva. Outside like cool lady but when you turn her on, she becomes a wild animal.

Looks - 7.5/10 (exactly like photo)
Body - 7/10 (Slim and nice butt)
Massage - 6.5/10
Squirt - 10/10
FJ - 8/10

Below photo is from their thread

Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Well I experienced the exact opposite from your ‘experience’
Everything cannot everything dun do just pay and get the hell out
I guess u r more yandao or u r one of the people asked to write good FR
Whatever the case pls bear in mind that dun imagine it to be what u read in here cos that’s the issue with my opposite experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Contact can be search via Mei Yang Yang Spa Thread.

Finally I tried KiKi! Before I start my FR, let me show you guys a photo

Ok so now you tell me if KiKi can really squirt or not?! Is literally shoot out one ok!?!!!

Ok ok..control my excitement a bit. Continue with my FR Like what some bros said, KiKi look exactly like her photos. What you see is what you get. She looks kinda cool cool lady type and her massage is actually not bad. We had a great chat during the massage and finally the moment I have been waiting for, I was asked to flip.

In my heart I'm already imagining 101 ways how to make her squirt. Lol! She start giving me light pecks on my neck and slowly she move to my 2IC and my balls. Oh my god her balls licking is goooood. She will look you in the eye while she is doing that and to me is instant turn on. Bbbj from her was slow and sensual like what your gf will do to you. I super beh tahan and fast pin her down and start licking her abalone. Her moans were so seductive + horny and suddenly a splash of liquid shoot out from her pussy and she had a sudden body twitch and her facial expression indicates that she might have climaxed. Her eyes roll back abit and the "AHH...Errrr..." that she gave out at the moment was super turn on.

So did I stop? No...I didn't. I continue my abalone licking and "Blushhhh...." She squirt again Again her body twitch and she gave out a very satisfying "Ahhhh..Errr..."

So did I stop? No...I didn't. This time I used my fingers to rub her clitoris area until she shoots her 3rd wave of squirt. By that time she already in a very sensitive and horny state. I quickly cap and we bang each other like long lost lovers. I finished off in doggie style and yes, my friend is right! She does have a cute ass! I took this photo from her wechat moments.

So conclusion can KiKi squirt? Hell yes! She probably belongs to the 闷骚 type like Eva. Outside like cool lady but when you turn her on, she becomes a wild animal.

Looks - 7.5/10 (exactly like photo)
Body - 7/10 (Slim and nice butt)
Massage - 6.5/10
Squirt - 10/10
FJ - 8/10

Below photo is from their thread

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5131 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Well I experienced the exact opposite from your ‘experience’
Everything cannot everything dun do just pay and get the hell out
I guess u r more yandao or u r one of the people asked to write good FR
Whatever the case pls bear in mind that dun imagine it to be what u read in here cos that’s the issue with my opposite experience
I'm 50 already. Yandao ki lan. Uncle liao...And yes I write FR if the person is good. If not good, I moved on.

The bedsheets shows my experience loh but I also kinda heard about yours, if you are that person they talking about

Anyway cheers bro. Life is short. Everyday must happy ok
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Wa yoki looks good from their photo, need to discount how many percent?
Finally went down to the spa after seeing so many tokong reviews.

Yoki happened to open door for me. Discount around 30-40%. More of a older milf type. But there was another ml whose pic I thought looked average but person is quite pretty

The thing which I noticed about these spas is they tend to overdo the beauty filter until it creates a sense of disappointment when see the ml in person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1