The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old Today, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Ipswich vs Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old Today, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Oic

Thanks for the share

Anyways on reflection, this is my take on Nunez...

The number of chances that Darwin generates (a lot of the chances by himself) if he converts at an average rate he'll explode. If it doesn't happen this season then this is the player that Nunez is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
His case for fighting is still pending. Not sure how long he will be suspended for.
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Think Villa could be a dark horse once again for top 4 bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Who will win? This is my predictions for the new season.

EPL 2024/25 season

Top 4 -
Arsenal - Winner if MC deduct points.
Man City - Runners-up unless deduct many points
Newcastle
Chelsea
Man United if MC deduct many points

Relegation -
Ispwich
Leicester
Nottingham Forest

Golden Boot
Erling Haaland
Kai Havertz

Champions League -
Winner - Real Madrid
Runners-Up - Bayern Munich

Last edited by escobar43535; Today at 02:07 PM.
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

Money talks, big money talks more

But like I said above, would be glad to be proved wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Haha, if PL dun do something then nobody will bother to watch PL.
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

If i may, sharing my thoughts on our situation just before the new season starts...trying to be more positive lah

1. Think our injuries will improve because we'll play a less intensive style of football

2. Think we'll be harder to break down because regardless of the phase of play we'll have a set amount of people to deal with a turnover

3. Mac and Dom are fully integrated into the team

4. Jota has had his first full preseason without breaking down and that hopefully has built up his strength to stave off injury (knock on wood)

5. Think Grav will shine in a team that is based on building through the midfield...Klopp's team was far more direct and the game passed him by

6. We were missing Trent, Dom, Alisson, and Salah for long periods the hope is they can remain relatively injury-free...That will result in gaining and saving points at both ends of the pitch

7. Elliott is on the verge of breaking out...His stats for a small period of time were outstanding and the hope is it was more than just a purple patch

8. Nunez just has to convert his chances at an average rate (not a ridiculous rate like Son) to explode(really hope this is the case)

Every single one of my points above can be dismissed but from my pov, our season can go either way
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18496 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Problem is a conviction is useless if it can be overturned by CAS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cour...tion_for_Sport

Now they try to beat the rules by buying many clubs in different countries. Like how Red Bull is doing. Then can buy next few season's transfer target and tompang in sister club first. Then buy sell betwewn sister clubs when needed.

Buy top talent from sister club at cheap prices. Sell useless high wage has been to sister club at high price. Sort of how people cheat using Championship Manager in the past
Sad but true and prevalent....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1