The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
So I arranged to meet an FL who just started to advertise in the forum. I was full of doubt as there was oonly a photo and she refused to provide more. This was a red flag I should have taken heed of but alas i did not. 2nd red flag....she was reluctant to engage in any convo.

Today arrived at the designated hotel promptly and she came to pick me up. To say I was disappointed was putting it mildly. She is not a head turner nor would i give her a 2nd glance in poly or even on the street.Not ugly but not the type of girl u will want to fuck either.

Rejected her on the spot and bid her adios. Expensive rejection but what to do? Every FLs are demanding rejection fees nowadays but who 's gonna pay for my time wasted and petrol?
Thanks for taking one for the team , up your pts
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
So I arranged to meet an FL who just started to advertise in the forum. I was full of doubt as there was oonly a photo and she refused to provide more. This was a red flag I should have taken heed of but alas i did not. 2nd red flag....she was reluctant to engage in any convo.

Today arrived at the designated hotel promptly and she came to pick me up. To say I was disappointed was putting it mildly. She is not a head turner nor would i give her a 2nd glance in poly or even on the street.Not ugly but not the type of girl u will want to fuck either.

Rejected her on the spot and bid her adios. Expensive rejection but what to do? Every FLs are demanding rejection fees nowadays but who 's gonna pay for my time wasted and petrol?
Curious why do we have to pay rejection fee if the ad is misleading in the first place.. and also so what if we don't pay the rejection fee?
Old Today, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Revenge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ipman. It’s good that you are willing to come out share your bad experience but all your reporting is no good if you don’t name the FL. Why can’t or won’t you name her ?
Old Today, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Craving for a milf.. LadyAVA, blaire or gingerbell? Cheers bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1