The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Summer Fun

I love summer because the hot weather makes women wear less. Female students, especially the ones in the fashion and design school, would be out in scanty outfits. They were having a summer festival where the girls set up games and food stalls, dressed in outfits oozing sex appeal. There was a group of students whom I interact with often, and they were selling ice bubble tea, dressed in thin cardigans buttoned only across the boobs, without bra. They were getting lots of customers, mostly men, many wanting to take selfies with them. They waved when they saw me but I couldn't get any closer because of the crowd. Instead, I sent a message to one of the girls, ordering a drink to be sent to my office.

It was really hot and by the time I got into my office, I was sweaty. I took off all my clothes and got on with my work naked. About 30 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "Hai! Dozo." I called out. The door opened and a voice called out. "失礼します、ミキです、先生が注文した飲み物です。" (Excuse me, this is Miki, here's the drink that teacher ordered.) she said as she entered. I waved her to me. As she approached me, she looked at me seductively. "先生、どうして服を全部脱いました?" (Teacher, why did you take off all your clothes?) she asked, as she handed my drink to me. She licked her lips as she eyed my cock. "私のチンポを舐めたい?" (Do you want to lick my cock?) I asked her. She pouted her lips and knelt down.

Holding my cock with both hands, she licked the underside, kissed the tip, wrapped her lips around the head and then pushed down. My cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. As she pulled back slowly, my cock reappeared, glistening with her saliva. She bobbed her head slowly, sliding my cock in and out her mouth, giving me a blowjob while I enjoyed the bubble tea. "これが美味しい、ありがと。" (This is delicious, thank you.) I commented about the drink. She looked up at me and smiled. "これも美味しいいです。" (This is also delicious.) referring to my cock. She then stood up, took my hand and led me to the sofa. I sat down and continued to sip my drink while she slowly pushed her skirt down. Then, she turned around and faced her butts at me. I slipped my hand between her legs, gently groping her pussy. Her panty became wet with her juices as I fondled her. I put my cup down and pulled her panty off. I leaned forward to devour her pussy, savouring her juices, stroking her lips and licking her clit. I pressed my nose into her pussy, rubbing the inside while nibbling on her erected clit, evoking loud moans from her. She pushed her butts back against me and ground her pussy on my face. Bending downwards, she grabbed my cock and pumped me while I ate her pussy. She's fit and trim, which makes her boobs rather small. But her tight pussy and ability to ride me for long period made up for her small boobs.

Her first orgasm hit her. Her body experienced spasms and she sat down next to me. As she regained her composure, she continued to stroke and pump my cock with her hand. Then, she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. Bobbing her head slowly, she worked my rod in and out her mouth, caressing it with her tongue, while her hand massaged my balls. Her blowjob skills are well known among the male faculty, even the university president, according to his secretary. She revealed to me all his exploits when she enjoyed my cock inside her pussy, showing me the videos that she took of him fucking students, OLs and of course her. Although he's already in his early 70s, he's still very horny but doesn't have the stamina to last long. His current wife, his third, can pass off as a fashion model but isn't satisfied by him and has been turning to me and my assistant professor to feed her carnal appetite.

Miki soon decided that she wanted my cock inside her pussy. She climbed over me and lowered herself onto my cock, guiding me into her tight pussy. I entered her easily, thanks to her wetness, stretching her very tight vagina with my thickness. She cried out in pleasure, exclaiming how much she loved my thick cock. She rode me hard, like she's possessed. With her tight vagina clenching my cock like a vice, I succumbed to my peak rather quickly but still managed to give her another orgasm before I filled her with my cum. She cleaned up, got dressed and rushed off. After she left, I found her panty on the floor when I dropped it earlier.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1