The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
i doubt playing a false 9 will be effective against fulham, who dun play with a high line iirc, mount can sub in if casemiro cmi. the available SC will be zirkzee, rashford cutting in from the left and garnacho as impact sub. agree that ETH won't pick amass as he is still young, mazraoui to deputise at DL
Highly irritated to see Trashford still in the Man U squad. He miss a load of chances against City.

He and Sancho should be offloaded asap.

But I know baldy will start Trashford on the left again.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Yesterday, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

My guess 1-0 to Manchester United… same like last season first game 1-0 win against wolves

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
My guess 1-0 to Manchester United… same like last season first game 1-0 win against wolves
Congratz !! Huff and puff. Zirkzee and McTom put alot of pressure on the Fulham defence.
I think Zirkzee played quite assured and kind of remind me of Berbatov. Relax style but will strike when given the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
i doubt playing a false 9 will be effective against fulham, who dun play with a high line iirc, mount can sub in if casemiro cmi. the available SC will be zirkzee, rashford cutting in from the left and garnacho as impact sub. agree that ETH won't pick amass as he is still young, mazraoui to deputise at DL
Baldy throw out surprise again by sticking with false 9.
But I bet he will regret a bit as Man U have numerous chances in the 1st half but they lack a good finisher.
De Ligt was not started but he stick with Maguire-Licha CB core.
Mazraoui put in a good shift as DR.
2nd half, Man U lose steam and let Fulham took control, but Zirkzee proved the difference in the end.
I would like a special mention on Maguire. He was pretty outstanding in this match (so was Licha), that 1 v 2 situtation, got me worried.
But Maguire dealt with the situation calmly....and also that body block....really make good use of his stature.
De Ligt will need to psyche himself up with the physical nature of the EPL.

Lastly, that sitter miss by Garnacho was astonishing !!!
Rashford was not selfish and lay the ball nicely for Garnacho....too bad he fluffed it up.
I also think Rashford was doing a good job as AML.
With constant forays down the flank. Passing the ball to the centre, unlike last time just shoot.
Guess Nistelrooy had taught him good.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Baldy throw out surprise again by sticking with false 9.

here are some addtl thoughts:

man u OT advantage - if there are less injuries this season, i think OT can become a fortress again. vs fulham, good pressing and winning back possession in opponent's half, good build up play and chances created, best chance fell to fernandes but saved by GK. i dun see man u winning comfortably until hojlund returns, he must get fit soon!

mazraoui - good debut, defensively his positioning and awareness are good, can see that he is comfy on the ball and can pass, yet to see his attacking play, will want to see how he perform at away games

zirkzee - made an immediate impact with late winner. can receive the ball and link up play, seems like a versatile no.9 & 10. like mazraoui, will want to see how he perform at away games

rashford - has improved his defensive game from last season, put in effort to track back and help defend. attack wise, is still most threatening from AML posn and his teammates must make runs and be clinical from goalscoring posns

casemiro - he showed some flashes of his 1st season self with good tackles and getting into goalscoring posns at set pieces

garnacho - missed a sitter (facepalm). until he becomes more consistent, my opinion is he will be more useful as impact sub

the midfield and defence seemed a more coherent unit and was not all over the place, however one worry is that man u committed too many players forward at corners and vulnerable to counters, its understandable when playing at home and going for a win. next match away at brighton should be the same lineup with less risky play

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1