The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Just an update, I will be creating the group as mentioned around mid September. If you are interested, please PM me now so I can start to vet who to add in. It will be a telegram group, no other apps. I will not be giving their Zalo etc. You can engage them on your own once you are in the group.

Girls inside will be 18-21 year old. IC/Passport verified. Will initially be facilitated by me, but eventually one of the girls (my ex's niece) will run it. Basic english is spoken between them. Some can speak basic mandarin, otherwise most of them speak vietnamese.

What is promised is that they will be available for companionship, which entails hand holding, light hug/kiss while going out with you whether to eat or shop etc. Above that, you need to discuss with the girl separately. I am aware some of them provide services but I do not wish to facilitate that, you bros can handle that yourselves. I can only assure you that they won't ask for more than $500 sgd for the sex lol. If anything, they all like handsome young guys, and you could probably even get away with free sex if that is the case. I know for a fact that my ex's niece slept with a 43 year old fat sg male for $300 sgd, on top of the day companionship and her shopping if any. Believe in total that was $6-700 sgd for the whole experience over 3 days.

Anyway what I will ensure at the beginning is the girls are young and pretty. Most if not all of them are from the suburban areas and will meet you in D1/D4.

Disclaimer: I started this to provide better income to the girls seeing how this thread shows how much you bros are willing to throw money at. My heart pain when some here say they throw thousands of sgd for a non-commercial girl feel. More pain when I know these girls monthly salary currently at most $2k sgd because they engage mostly local vietnamese clients in the suburban areas. Saw this as an opportunity to link both girls and bros for hopefully a safe, cheap experience (for bros) and more money to be earned (for girls).

This group is really more for companionship...anything further ymmv. Companionship rates are up to them, but what I am aware is $100 sgd (could probably negotiate down) for the whole day, expenses on the day is obviously on you bros. I do not earn a single cent. All transactions are between you and the girl. My only involvement is screening which bros to add to the group as I am aware some here have their own intentions.

Also please don't ask for pictures now...you will get to see them once the group is set up i.e. if you are selected. I can just assure you with the 1 photo I provided that the standard will be at most 20% discount from that.

Thanks for reading long post! Have fun chionging.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bangsat150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Hi anyone know if people who sell freelancer near bui vien is legit or not? They are offering for 50usd. The girls can be seen directly, they come regulary as we choose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1