The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

Visited Linda ex BMC at her new Geylang road shop. She is the only one waxing there. Boyzilian nicely done, great GFE and sensual aftercare. 68 entry + 50 tip. Will return.
Old 15-08-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited this outlet located at CQ yesterday for waxing, can’t remember where I saw their ad but decided to try becoz the girls quite pretty and their waxing service at $60 only.

Entered and was attended by a young sweet voluptuous viet girl at the counter, one look at her dressing can know this place confirm have special😂. Since I didn’t book appointment she randomly chose a girl to attend to me and there was a shower in the room. Fast forward, a pretty and petite prc walked in named *iu*iu.( Looks better in person than pic). she was wearing a snap buttoned top with yoga pants . I did some talks with her and since it was my first time waxing the pain was over the top. But way she caress, wax, hug and kiss my pelvis after every pull was mind blowing! She even pull my hands in her yoga pants and let me feel her pussy, explaining to me how my skin will feel like after waxing. 🤯 Fun session with her, fast forward after waxing 2 options HJ or BJ and I chose the 2nd. Immediately she pull off her snap button tops and her perfectly shaped boobs were popping out. She slowly started to kiss my neck down to my chest and took the whole dick into her mouth.(Uncapped). After deed, told me to come back and find her, don’t need to say waxing just book appointment for 1 hour can already and damage still $60.

Dmg: 60+100 (hj 80/bj100)
Looks: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Place has free parking and there are about 5 girls to choose, will try the other next session😊
Sure return 👍🏻
Old 15-08-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelee1 View Post
Visited this outlet located at CQ yesterday for waxing, can’t remember where I saw their ad but decided to try becoz the girls quite pretty and their waxing service at $60 only.

Entered and was attended by a young sweet voluptuous viet girl at the counter, one look at her dressing can know this place confirm have special😂. Since I didn’t book appointment she randomly chose a girl to attend to me and there was a shower in the room. Fast forward, a pretty and petite prc walked in named *iu*iu.( Looks better in person than pic). she was wearing a snap buttoned top with yoga pants . I did some talks with her and since it was my first time waxing the pain was over the top. But way she caress, wax, hug and kiss my pelvis after every pull was mind blowing! She even pull my hands in her yoga pants and let me feel her pussy, explaining to me how my skin will feel like after waxing. 🤯 Fun session with her, fast forward after waxing 2 options HJ or BJ and I chose the 2nd. Immediately she pull off her snap button tops and her perfectly shaped boobs were popping out. She slowly started to kiss my neck down to my chest and took the whole dick into her mouth.(Uncapped). After deed, told me to come back and find her, don’t need to say waxing just book appointment for 1 hour can already and damage still $60.

Place has free parking and there are about 5 girls to choose, will try the other next session😊
Sure return 👍🏻
Good to know that C**** Beauty have drop their price for special or maybe is this ML only cos the last time i went was quoted 150 for BJ
Old 15-08-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
erydia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sure return 👍🏻
Can pm location?
Old 16-08-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Buy1get1free deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came across this chio viet at central area for waxing @$83 per treatment.
Small build maybe in her mid 20’s? Especially those who’s interested in nerdy chio you would love it! Sensual waxing experience which made my little bro went marikita. After waxing, aloe vera gel was applied to my little bro and the felt like wanna “unleash my naughty dragon”!! IPL service provided too!!

WC: Kelly81901758
can contact her for more details

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Skills: 8/10
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
brokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Sure return 👍🏻
Bro care to share contacts
Old Today, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dakong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sure return 👍🏻
Bro next visit u try Viet N_"_ I received room discount for next visit. 😂
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2247 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sure return 👍🏻
Bro, nice FR. Just sent a pm to u. Hope you can share.
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

ToriGG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sure return 👍🏻

Bro can pm the location? Kum sia !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1