The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Icelyn
Shave : Yes
French: Yes, a bit but you need to initiate
English: A bit, need some effort to communicate
Looks: 7/10
Body : 8/10, slim and Thai tan. Got blemish on her lower back likely due to eczema.
Boobs: Natural B.
CIM: No
DT: Yes
FJ: 7/10
Overall : 7/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
This girl a bit cold and needs some skill to open her up. May be I am not handsome or charming enough thus her GFE a bit lacking. None commercial feel but due to the lack of GFE, the session was just okay. Bonked quite a few from GMC lately, so far my best is stil Armani. Icelyn is an okay bonk but still manage to get my 2 shots out, no complaint.
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pencilcse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Sofie
Stable: Lust
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=sofie

Looks: 9 high resemblance with the photo posted on web
Body: 9 great curves
Boobs: 9 neh neh is huge. I dj her boobs so damn well
Bbbj: 9 clean suctions, mouth like vacuum
Fj: 9 felt like she's made to fuck moment she sat down on my excited throbbing cock. Hips swirling so well like a tornado. Love that she matche my sex drive

Gfe: 9 horny gf. Always high with her
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3903 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, thai gals these days are only in SG for 3 weeks so her last day of work should be 27 or 28. At previous stables, she didn’t get much biz but at galaxy, she’s the top gal now. 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
I thought she just jumped ship from another stable, haven't even earned enough money to buy anything. How to go back home, bro?

Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tinaxiaoyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tammy from GALAXY

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997815

OKT : in spite of prev day hick up, service recovery was great. Thanks bro chai for arranging. Very satisfied with how they make up for things.

Location: 7/10 your typical little india hotel with alot of traffic doesnt really matter though
Looks : 8.7/10 i must say she looks better in person than in photos? Although she has a darker complexion than in photos. Her skin is smooth, pretty and really much better when i saw her. Exceeded my expectations here
Body : 8/10 slim figure(i like) not for boob lover though. But shes sexy.
BBBJ : 10/10 very good suction, lick all over your body and balls and AR. unloaded my 2nd shot into her mouth, and no complains. gladly lets you CIM with no top-up needed. sucks you dry after CIM. One of the better BBBJs here. Oh and, she blowed for a good 20 minutes ++ with no complaints, no black face. Usually most girls is a 5min job here lol, she really puts in the effort to give a sloppy BBBJ. Free roaming, and allowed fingering while she was giving BBBJ
FJ : 9/10 able to ride well. Didnt try many positions because the BJ was so good once we got into action couldnt last long. She is really tight tho, squeezes muscles well.
GFE : 9.5/10 very friendly, ting tong joker kind. Can carry a convo, while stroking you and laughs non stop. I deduct 0.5 because her english not the best so GT needed.

Its an easy RTF, but shes not the easiest to book, i must say. But not surprised considering how service oriented she is.

TLDR, i was expecting a huge discount on looks, but i went for the service.
Turns out service was soooo good and looks exceeded expectation. One of the best bonks of the year so far!

Please take good care of her. Her BBBJ is seriously amazing
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gucci from flirtygrils
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998230

Looks:Young and sweet.innocemt xmm.
Body: Petite babe, All natural body.
Boobs: For natural boobs lovers
Bbbj: Very good, start slow at the tip and gradually move down the shaft. Can DT no problem, quite shiok feeling her tongue move around when my whole 2IC is inside her mouth.
Fj: Tight, shy and soft moans, very service orientated, No problem with positions i want. Her moans turned me on to the max
Overall:Enjoyable session. Let me feel young again.
Old Today, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Leo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Noelle

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick:
Lady: Noelle
Shave : Stubble
French: Light Kiss
English: Use google translate
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

She is petite and even tho her english is kindergarten level, she’s willing to communicate using GT.
Old Today, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

superbalde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lucky

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

OKT: 10/10 - Great experience! Very prompt response, and the directions were clear.

Looks: 8.5/10 - Looks similar to photos advertised

Boobs: 10/10 - C type natural with very light color nipple

Body: 9/10 - Soft and has nice ass

Frenching: Yes

Painting: 10/10 - shaved and no smell at all; very enjoyable to eat!

BBBJ: 9/10 (deep throat, fast and slow no complaints)

CIM x 2: 10/10 - no need to explain!

FJ: 9/10 ( pussy is tight for pleasure. Very good in bed, super accommodating also. Knows how to pleasure a man’s need. )

Massage: 9/10 (tried hard to please me; gave me a solid massage to relax)

GFE: 10/10 Lucky is such a ray of sunshine, always smiling, teasing and playing around.
Really easy to get along with and converse in English which is a good thing for non-thai speaking bros.

Overall it was an amazing experience.
Old Today, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 14
legin21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlegin21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlegin21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlegin21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF FR for Tesla from GMC24

Returned for another session with Tesla and had an absolute blast!

Contacted OKT for a booking and as usual got my slot done in a few seconds. Kudos to the ever prompt OKT!!

Arrived and when the door cracked open, I see Tesla’s bright smile behind the door like an excited Cheshire Cat, grinning from ear to ear. With a cheeky grab of my crotch, she led me into her room and gave me a quick peck on the lips. Must have left quite an impression on her, as she’s much more friendly and cheekier than my first session. It’s gonna be a great session.

This time, armed with my own towel, we stripped each other quickly and hopped into the shower. Knowing that I adore that ass of hers, she kept brushing those perky cheeks against my engorging manhood. FUCK, I wanted to bang her so much as we showered. Teasing my cock with her soapy butt cheeks with cheeky grinds against my shaft, I was almost ready to pop. Lotsa self control to prevent that from happening. No DFK yet, but I gotmore kisses this time, lotsa of auto roam as we soaped each other and her delicate hands washing my erect dick to ensure 100% cleanliness.

Wiped down and requested her to put on her white g string. Omg. It was the best sight ever. Don’t have actual photo, but can just see the attached pic to know what I mean.

The way she wore that string just accentuated her perky ass even more. She did a quick dance like the latest video in telegram in that g string drove me insane!! Grabbed her and sat her on my lap. My left hand started massaging her left boob, and my right hand was under that precious white thong, rubbing her clit. Her cute moans started to fill the room and could start to feel her pussy get moist.

Laid Tesla down, spread her legs open and peeled that white string to her right butt cheek. I went to town on her pussy. Alternating between quick licks and a sloppy vibrate tongue action, she was squirming around like a fish out of water. Seeing her face flushed red, I started running the length of my bare cock along the lips of her pussy. Signaling her to cap me quickly. As she struggled to cap me, she was grinding herself against me. Her pussy juices and my saliva was lubricating my dick and condom. When she finally succeeded on putting on the cap, I entered her with a quick trust and yelped with a loud moan. Started pumping her with quick thrusts and Tesla was gasping for air as she arched her head back as I fucked her deep and quick. I was so turned on with her little cosplay that I could control myself and came within like a min or 2. Tore off the cap and came like a hose. Some cum shot up to her neck and she was shock at the rate I was cumming. She helped me ease my cunning as she gently stroked my dick and milked out the last drops of common her belly and joked with me that I must have not masturbated since I last saw her.

Showered together and rested in bed, sharing more personal information with each other and found out she’s a little gamer at heart.

With her naked body, she straddled on top of me and starting teasing me for round 2. She could feel my dick start so rise between her ass cheeks and she just went down to town on me. Alternating between sucking the head of my cock and deeper strokes with her mouth. She got me rock hard again, and this time she wanted me to fuck her doggy like before. Condom on, Tesla perched her beautiful ass in the air and slid deep inside her. Slow pumps and sexy moans filled the room, adjusted her body for various positions of doggy, even scissors and finished off with probe bone.

By the time I came, I was dead tired and sweating profusely. She giggled and joked with me about doing a good job. lol

We hopped into the shower one last time. Cleaned up and left a very happy wobbly man.
Old Today, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

dohib62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Test drive Sunny

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Location: easy to find and travel. Easy for foot soldiers too

Okt: Replies super fast and smooth booking. Video provided

Looks: 9/10 will grow on you. WYSIWYG! pretty looking and she is sweet

Body: petite, but not very short. I think her height is just nice

Bbbj/AR: Start licking my lower part till she push up my thigh and paint my asshole rapidly! Straight goosebump and I sayang her head only she start giving powerful blowjob👍 face fuck her and I release my first shot in her mouth

Fj: Relax for 15 min we both chat and start frenching, her hands fondling my lil brother and went down to start giving me the 2nd blow till I stand. Caps on and pound her deep in missionary, fondling and squeezing her boobs, her moans getting louder and louder till I release my 2nd shot ! Solid

Old Today, 02:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bobfast is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Ahri- Kinkangel club VIP

Look: Ahri is pretty as in the photo, and her charming smiles is amazing
Body: Tall with curve share and sexy smooth body.
Boobs: natural small boobs A cup
Bbbj: Very good, seducing look while performing. She will positions butt and show the clean pussy, quite shiok feeling her sexy tongue sexsuarly serving the dick.
Fj: Tight, wild and soft moans, very turn on gfe,
Overall: Wonderful session
RTF: 10/10 will go back before she leave
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1