The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Cannot get past mango pudding lol. This one got special healing properties ah?
Why cannot get past mango pudding? Too cute?
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scent View Post

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Hi bro, can share? Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Buy1get1free deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Any cutie to share here, her name is Lily @ Redhill area. Very cute plus her neh neh not very small. Hahahaha. pM me for ctc

Bro, can PM? And the nationality? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Samster (A)

kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

This M lady teases you from top down - ear, nips, rear, then kkkj. Sibei shoik.

This lady W will heal and tease you from neck to nipps to body and finally shack it out of u. ��

Last edited by kkjitchy; Today at 07:32 AM.
Old Today, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Can share ctc? TIA
Old Today, 07:44 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post

This M lady teases you from top down - ear, nips, rear, then kkkj. Sibei shoik.

This lady W will heal and tease you from neck to nipps to body and finally shack it out of u. ��
They do not do fj btw...
Old Today, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Wasiniahpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
tried one recently so i thought to share on the threads i remember.

rarely do FRs. but got this SYT (though a bit of ice queen). just had a heavenly massage at P****** Spa from the bros recommendation at far east side of SG.

Looks: 6/7 out of 10 (she's definitely not the prettiest in the class, but GND vibes from your poly/uni days). Plus point, she's only 23.
Figure: 8/9 out of 10. she's really my type. i like tall and slim ladies, she's about 165cm. slim, really slim with no trace of fats, boobs not big, but it's full and it suits her a lot, her figure reminded me of Suzu Honjo.
Massage 10/10. after the initial dry press then lai liao. straight away going into teasing with her hand and body (pressing her body against mine). hands going all the way down. i like her massage cause it releases all the tension (again, for me, ymmv).
Sensuality 10/10. not very chatty, got ice queen vibes, but can hold conversation, she's still young and she's only been in this MP for 3 months. I need to add that she has reasonable HDLY skills that really is very pleasing (not a lot of MLs offer this) and she kept teasing throughout the massage, so much so that i can't wait to turn over. HJ is reasonable as well, not superb, but very willing to accommodate. will do what is asked.

Plus Point is she's not a time watcher, i finished ahead of time (buay tahan) but she got me to wash up and continue head massage for me until time's up.

RTM the following week. GFE gao gao, 2nd time i go she just held my hand all the way from counter to room. 10/10 will recommend.

Damage 68 entry (but hey, it's a new place and the rooms all come with individual bathroom. spacious and clean). HJ 1B, BJ 2B. YMMV.

all in $118 for basic package i think okay lah, for 23 year old xmm with amazing figure (again, small ample boobs, maybe B cup?) plus clean individual room (door, not curtain) and bathroom. really quite a steal for neighborhood joint. no problem with parking as well. and no, i'm not an OKT, just look at my prev post. i recommend a variety from Boon Keng to Holland V.

i just like prefer Pretty, Slim, Young, in that order. let me know if you have any SYTs to trade as well. PM me for ctc
Please share bro
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 19
Prince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro can om contact pls? Thanks man
Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Eliaahehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went to a place near potong pasir. Entry less than $80, got teased and offered 50/100. Sick place 😏
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eltordchillax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi, can share ctc? Thank you!
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hxgxti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by engrybird View Post

Finally found and tried. Looks exactly like the picture. Somehow she’s very gentle and softspoken, feels like your female friend or cousin giving you massage because you had a sprain or ache. But yet you still get what they won’t do for you 🤣

Happy to exchange!

Bro can share contact. TIA
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hxgxti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Bro please share contact. Thank you
Old Today, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FreeGuy27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxgxti View Post
Bro can share contact. TIA
Hi bro can share ctc.thanks
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 8
Spartans300 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpartans300 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpartans300 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Can I have her contact?
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 8
Spartans300 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpartans300 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpartans300 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by engrybird View Post

Finally found and tried. Looks exactly like the picture. Somehow she’s very gentle and softspoken, feels like your female friend or cousin giving you massage because you had a sprain or ache. But yet you still get what they won’t do for you 🤣

Happy to exchange!
Can I have her contact? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1