The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
wait till you kena one where they said you paid 60, they cannot draw the curtain.. have to keep it fully opened.. if you want close the curtain, you need to pay 88.

a TCM shop at 38 beo crescent.
Open curtain with GQ would be pretty wild though.

For non curtain joints then what, pay 60 cannot take out clothes. Need pay 80 then you can take out clothes for massage. Really pattern more than badminton nowadays
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Have you ever encounter $60 massage cannot use oil and cannot massage lower body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
wait till you kena one where they said you paid 60, they cannot draw the curtain.. have to keep it fully opened.. if you want close the curtain, you need to pay 88.

a TCM shop at 38 beo crescent.
I someone tell me this nonsense, my reply will be - 'sure keep the curtain open as far as your ML can do the deed for me. I got nothing to hide'. You try to embarrass me and I will throw it in your face. Need to be 24 steps ahead of your opponent like a chess player.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrundevilrun87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Have you ever encounter $60 massage cannot use oil and cannot massage lower body?

see this shop kena whack a lot in different threads alr

anyway duno why these shops bother to squeeze this extra 20-30 and lose a cust forever

the 58/68 shops i go and i happy probably extract way more than 88 from me as a returning customer alr
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 9
stevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post
see this shop kena whack a lot in different threads alr

anyway duno why these shops bother to squeeze this extra 20-30 and lose a cust forever

the 58/68 shops i go and i happy probably extract way more than 88 from me as a returning customer alr
Maybe near tourist spot, targeting unsuspecting tourists.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HAWER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WARNING TO BROS:

There is a thread on this ML Vivi, AI SHUN SPA ( Contact: 81780923, same as wechat. ) Very bad service and attitude..PLS DO NOT SUPPORT HER
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanleetj View Post
As my usual Spa is fully booked, i went to this Jin Yu Spa nearby. The ML assigned to me was named Yuki. She told me $60 cannot massage lower body, have to pay $88 then can and told me repeatedly to take the $88 one at the counter. I told her if $60 is not welcomed here, I will walked away, then she changed her tone and said okay $60 massage can but no oil will be used. Since I am already there I don't want to argue with her.

Massage was really piano and towards the end she popped GQ and I asked if it was standard rates, to my horror, she said $150, as i felt it was too expensive, i rejected her, she gave me black face immediately and told me time's up when there is clearly 30 mins left.

Have you all encounter such ridiculous thing like need to take the upgraded $88 package then can use oil and massage lower part of body?
Encounter the same pattern at holland spa
Book my regular ml as she newly join there , counter ask me to take 89 for oil massage but I refused .
Then she put me at the first room near to the counter.
When the ml in the room , ask me to top up another 29 for turnovers massage
Otherwise their leader will check every 15 mins .
No choice top up.
Lucky she offer a good hdly at 50 usually 100
But not worth to pay 139 for hj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1