The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
I never say you not gentleman ah.
I also gentleman. i say thank you to you.
Plus this is your own saying
Referring to Alicia and her auntie la. U hor…
Old Today, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2053 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Camping for more
Old Today, 08:49 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Camping for more
Welcome! Updating now.
Old Today, 08:52 AM
Samster

Goooood morning all! How are all of you?

——————-

At the traffic light, a bus pulled up next to me. "New launch, near MRT, 10mins to shopping centre, schools". The advertisement struck a chord with my predicament. No la, cannot afford condo, but HDB, still possible. Keeping a low profile I made plans to look for resale HDB, after all housing is the best investment there is in SG, stable and returns are intangible.
Saturday morning came, I flipped to the classifieds, there were tonnes of advertisements, I also didn't know what to do, how to start. They all seemed alien to me.

"Near sch"

"Amenities, 5mins"

"MRT 2 bus stops away"

"No co-broke"

"High level"

"Unblocked view"

"Call Angel/benedict/chong/".. blah blah blah.

My head spun with all these terms. I thought getting my own place was supposed to be easy. why suddenly it seemed so tough and all these jargon is making my head spin?

After a few hours of fiddling and trying to understand the terms (via googling), I gave up. Text wasn't working for me, I prefer visuals, I don't know how to gauge what is a good unit or not without seeing it and don't want to waste my time viewing units incessantly.

Gave up and went out to buy lunch nearby. I didn't want to ask friends to introduce agents, or talk to colleagues about it. It seemed too early to talk about it and people will ask a lot of things. I'm single and so fast want to buy house. Did I shot gun? Am I getting married? Did I get an inheritance. Strike toto ah?
Old Today, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
healthysex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhealthysex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhealthysex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS, do continue
Old Today, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
donor8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonor8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonor8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1