The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
McPuffle is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Should try bukit merah Linda's aeroplane HDLY.
hi bro, can share ctc?
Old Today, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 12
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBTanHanWei View Post
Encounter one at Bendemeer Road where can roam + suck.
Still around? Can share?
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ribenagame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
I can confirm that W has at least 75% skill of T skills now.

She spends 20-30min for HDLY.
Thanks bro for T contact, really a great HDLY all I can say. Been a long time got something worth going not those stupid brushes and non sensual touches. Left a very happy man! Might try the others I saw.
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to all

Apparently not much of the ML mentioned here are from the West area, which made us the Western became quite boring.

Yesterday one of the Spa Mamasan introduced me their latest edition ML whom just came to work (2 days old, first time in Singapore) and passed their test water and requirement.

She started with a standard back massage, after almost 20 minutes mark, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

This is really something new to me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage (in uniform la). Moving down to legs she rest my both legs on hers and slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care, ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and handling my tools in slow motion (not in a hurry) really got me high up. I also like how she has to control her moaning when I squeeze her B cup handful natural breast and I get lucky to be able to zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in no time.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.63 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "B" cup
HDLY: Slow and feeling great
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $60 + $50 (premium service @ affordable price)
Old Today, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
jwng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjwng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Apparently not much of the ML mentioned here are from the West area, which made us the Western became quite boring.

Yesterday one of the Spa Mamasan introduced me their latest edition ML whom just came to work (2 days old, first time in Singapore) and passed their test water and requirement.

She started with a standard back massage, after almost 20 minutes mark, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

This is really something new to me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage (in uniform la). Moving down to legs she rest my both legs on hers and slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care, ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and handling my tools in slow motion (not in a hurry) really got me high up. I also like how she has to control her moaning when I squeeze her B cup handful natural breast and I get lucky to be able to zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in no time.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.63 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "B" cup
HDLY: Slow and feeling great
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $60 + $50 (premium service @ affordable price)
Hi bro can pm contact please? Thanks!
Old Today, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rider0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
omg bros, i found one of the best HDLY i've ever had. and i don't usually go for MILFs. but this one is really very okay in terms of looks and figure

looks - 7/10 (she's in her late 30s or early 40s but very very well maintained)
figure - 8/10 (still very slim and firm)
massage 7/10 (could be a little bit harder, but 10 hours later still got effect)
sensual 11/10 (the BEST HDLY so far, and this is from someone who tried legendary CoCo from Tanjong Pagar area)
location far east (Tamp)

definitely RTM.

the downside is it's expensive, $98 entry. but okay lah, solo room, actual shower shower. place is big and clean. 98 is ex but trust me, well worth it. her teasing comes with every 2 or 3 strokes, very constant, like hard 85% of the time kind. keep teasing non stop. very sensual.

do PM for info. remember to UP if you like the recommendation
Tks to bro for the contact.
Recently tried and can cfm the hdly is above most that I have tried. Will rate 8/10
If ur not picky on looks and the price,can try if u are around the area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1