The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
power8003

Old 21-08-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 8
Mario825 is a name known to allMario825 is a name known to allMario825 is a name known to allMario825 is a name known to allMario825 is a name known to allMario825 is a name known to all
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Spa Bonito got one new malay ml zizi
Old Yesterday, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pookymonster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
Spa Bonito got one new malay ml zizi
I’ve tried her. Slim girl and not for boobs lovers. Very soft spoken and very accommodating to your needs. So if you want softer or harder or skip the dry massage, just ask her. She will say can in a sweet voice. This is a $88 spa, so be warned. I just wanted to try cos I like this type of minah. Her body in real life and photo matches. Fave maybe discount 10% cos she tie her hair, so not so attractive. The thing is that the $88 package entitles you to other add on treatments for free. So you can ask for hot oil, then bubble massage, ear candle etc. all for free as long as you do it within the time that you paid for. I rejected her offer of bubble massage as I find this too ticklish. Standard charges for extra services.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
lildicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyboiapples View Post
Hi guys,

The last time i went to 6** spa heard that M*** went back already. Have stop going since then. Dnt know if got new indo massage

Went to e** but the price to enter is 88. Which is a pain.
I heard from Y*** that M*** will be away for about a month or so, not sure if she left for good or not.

They do have 2 more there, Y*** and H***.
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by menara View Post
She has become super chubby la bro, not slim as a few years ago, don't waste your time
Thanks bro, almost booked her..
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildicky View Post
I heard from Y*** that M*** will be away for about a month or so, not sure if she left for good or not.

They do have 2 more there, Y*** and H***.
This place cannot make it anymore for all bros who played Elu, Dewi and Muni pre Covid!
Old Today, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 3
CunningLingual is a glorious beacon of lightCunningLingual is a glorious beacon of lightCunningLingual is a glorious beacon of lightCunningLingual is a glorious beacon of lightCunningLingual is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
This place cannot make it anymore for all bros who played Elu, Dewi and Muni pre Covid!
Haven't tried the Indo gals in ages. Not even when Y went back there. But I presume the Pinoys are still ok? Anyone got recent experiences? Thought B*** was one of the best I had when I last visited her 2 years ago.
Old Today, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
lildicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
I guess YMMV. I have been there twice over the past few months and thought it was okay. Admittedly. the place is not the nicest or newest in terms of environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Haven't tried the Indo gals in ages. Not even when Y went back there. But I presume the Pinoys are still ok? Anyone got recent experiences? Thought B*** was one of the best I had when I last visited her 2 years ago.
B*** is there I think is on my radar, I think she is the only pinoy there, didnt know there were others?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1