The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pub At Geylang

Ya the beer is a deciding factor also. More girl more customers, more customers more girl . 🤣
Old 02-08-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Good lah….
U pub vs Club Ox Ba
$99 vs $92 tower beer
Bavaria Vs Tiger
$79 vs $72
Export Heineken vs Local Heineken
ya when little difference in beer price
girls will be the deciding factor
Old 03-08-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ya when little difference in beer price
girls will be the deciding factor
Beer price little . But I prefer tiger over Bavaria. 😅

Everytime I drink Bavaria next day sure headache.
And the u pub Heineken always feel taste so different from other pub.

Ya girl wise mostly from Agun. 😂 so quality should be there .
For the time being I think I will frequent oxbx first .
But I think music might lose to upub as they don’t have dj.
Old 03-08-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20403 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Everytime I drink Bavaria next day sure headache.
And the u pub Heineken always feel taste so different from other pub.

Beer From Box Or Crate Different Taste ... From Box Next Day Lao Sai

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-08-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 14
Sonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to behold

How do bros just pay $30 for tip ah? Everytime I want to pay they will say at least $100 😱
Old 19-08-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14196 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonapark View Post
How do bros just pay $30 for tip ah? Everytime I want to pay they will say at least $100 ��
They are trying their luck. Max $50 unless u going to bait her with $100
Old 19-08-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
How do bros just pay $30 for tip ah? Everytime I want to pay they will say at least $100 ��
now the girls there operating more and more like scam gangs

some of the tricks i encountered below. All these from post covid period:

1) min $100 tip? or min $50???

2) sit 3min, say she come back later. 1h later she come back sit another 3min she say going home already ask you for tip. After you tipped her she walked out the joint. 2h later you go toilet to pee, see her doing the same to another table.

3) 1 girl come your table sit. another one come, her friend. sit together but they chatting all the way. 2 more come your table, all their friends. Order food and drink your beer. Suddenly your beer for 1 or 2 person need to feed 5 mouths. not enough beer? ask your order more beer lor. End of night all 4 girls ask you for tip, say they all "sat at your table" but you only touched 1 girl.

4) you go with 1 guy friend. 2 girl come together (they know each other), ask to sit your table, 1 girl each. you take A, your friend take B.
some time later, your friend go toilet. Girls still at the table. girl B ask you can tip her or not. Yes girl B, not your girl A.
Old 21-08-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster (V)

Sonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to beholdSonapark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
now the girls there operating more and more like scam gangs

some of the tricks i encountered below. All these from post covid period:

1) min $100 tip? or min $50???

2) sit 3min, say she come back later. 1h later she come back sit another 3min she say going home already ask you for tip. After you tipped her she walked out the joint. 2h later you go toilet to pee, see her doing the same to another table.

3) 1 girl come your table sit. another one come, her friend. sit together but they chatting all the way. 2 more come your table, all their friends. Order food and drink your beer. Suddenly your beer for 1 or 2 person need to feed 5 mouths. not enough beer? ask your order more beer lor. End of night all 4 girls ask you for tip, say they all "sat at your table" but you only touched 1 girl.

4) you go with 1 guy friend. 2 girl come together (they know each other), ask to sit your table, 1 girl each. you take A, your friend take B.
some time later, your friend go toilet. Girls still at the table. girl B ask you can tip her or not. Yes girl B, not your girl A.
Wa boss, whatever you just posted, I kena all before. Sad sad situation. That’s why now I a bit sian to go U Pub and the others. Somemore now everything up like crazy.
Old 22-08-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wa boss, whatever you just posted, I kena all before. Sad sad situation. That’s why now I a bit sian to go U Pub and the others. Somemore now everything up like crazy.
Just refuse to tip in such a situation.
Old 22-08-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes same here
i kanna all these before so i know haha
but i always push back
dont ever let the girls take you as pushover or they will be more encouraged to do this to others and also teach other girls to do the same too and it all becomes a rotten market.

ya i stopped going too. take my money overseas more fun and worth it
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
yes same here
but i always push back
dont ever let the girls take you as pushover or they will be more encouraged to do this to others and also teach other girls to do the same too and it all becomes a rotten market.

I think we should try one time go together hahaha. See how is it like.

Last edited by Sonapark; Yesterday at 10:04 AM. Reason: Change message
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
yes same here
but i always push back

U are correct bro. No matter how high salary we get in SG. It isn't that we cannot afford to play in SG. It is simply no CP value anymore for the price paid. As in what u paid for and what u get doesn't tally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1