The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing with good massage

Hi Bro, mind sharing contact? Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by scent View Post

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Old Yesterday, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
Yeah, I tried the ML Jenny recommended by some other brother in a SYT thread. Their uniform is Tang Dynasty style dress (more like Han to me, to qualify as Tang, I think more of the breast should be exposed ). She is very young 24, but skilled at ear picking (she let me experience it for free, but I got too nervious with a pointy stick poking in my eardrums and thus twitched too much to enjoy it).

The dress added to the overall appeal I felt. She allowed me to lift up her skirt for touching her tighs, and pulll up her upper shirt to caress her boobs ([s]a little too small?[/s] forgot big or small). When I was there, saw a few young MLs -- but to me the lady boss (or reception? but she behave like the boss or manager) is the prettiest albeit a little matured.

But I am still looking in vain for a MP where the MLs wear sarong (like SQ stewardess and the split in front should not be buttoned but can reveal all the way up to almost the private area when the lady move one leg forward) or qibao with very high cut all the way to the buttock .
Ok will visit for ear job.
Old Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLuv View Post
Hi Bro, mind sharing contact? Thank you
WeChat looks different . Anyone else have same view?
Old Yesterday, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 10
sierra888 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersierra888 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersierra888 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersierra888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls share. Thx

Quote:

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Apparently not much of the ML mentioned here are from the West area, which made us the Western became quite boring.

Yesterday one of the Spa Mamasan introduced me their latest edition ML whom just came to work (2 days old, first time in Singapore) and passed their test water and requirement.

She started with a standard back massage, after almost 20 minutes mark, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

This is really something new to me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage (in uniform la). Moving down to legs she rest my both legs on hers and slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care, ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and handling my tools in slow motion (not in a hurry) really got me high up. I also like how she has to control her moaning when I squeeze her B cup handful natural breast and I get lucky to be able to zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in no time.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.63 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "B" cup
HDLY: Slow and feeling great
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $60 + $50 (premium service @ affordable price)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleGuy123 View Post
Hi bro… I’m stay at the West, finally saw some thread for west MP.
Please help to pm or share contact and details. Thanks.

Hi bro, PM you liao ...... Cheers 🍻
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Apparently not much of the ML mentioned here are from the West area, which made us the Western became quite boring.

Yesterday one of the Spa Mamasan introduced me their latest edition ML whom just came to work (2 days old, first time in Singapore) and passed their test water and requirement.

She started with a standard back massage, after almost 20 minutes mark, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

This is really something new to me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage (in uniform la). Moving down to legs she rest my both legs on hers and slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care, ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and handling my tools in slow motion (not in a hurry) really got me high up. I also like how she has to control her moaning when I squeeze her B cup handful natural breast and I get lucky to be able to zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in no time.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.63 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "B" cup
HDLY: Slow and feeling great
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $60 + $50 (premium service @ affordable price)

Hi, happy to know many bros here loves her type .....
Too many bros here added her caused "traffic jam"
Please ...... WhatsApp...... her if WeChat cannot accept.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joe02uk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading a fair few FR's of T****** from a few threads I decided to try her out at her new joint near JB stadium area. Location was fairly accessible both by car or by mrt.

She was fairly sweet looking, and I enjoyed a fairly good conversation with her throughout our session. Her massage skills were passable but not for those looking to get a good knead and healing session for the muscles.

When it came to the menu introduction I had a rude awakening :
1B3R for HJ , 2B for HDLY, 3B for BOOB F.

I didn't allow small head to dictate terms and stood firm to pay standard rates. Although I did not agree with her initial quotation, I was still respectful and tactfully negotiated with her. To her credit, she wasn't adverse to it and also was put in effort to make sure I had a good session. Most ML's would probably be put off and shown their true colours and wanted to get over with the session.

When it came to service, was told to flip back to start HDLY, I must say she definitely needs training in this area, I can't pass her skills in this area. But what she lacked in this department, she made up for in her GFE and catbath and teasing techniques. From tummy all the way to the ears, she really made an effort to make me feel good and her HJ technique is pretty decent in combination with her catbath a good 7.5 score. I gave her 1B2R as compensation for her earnest efforts.

She probably needs more training from fellow bros, but her temperament and willingness to please are plus points for a future session down the road maybe will return in a few months.

Although the dmg with the entrance fees and quoted rates are a definite turn off. As I left I saw M****, must say she fair and very pretty, but will probably go back to hunting for a while before considering a return.

Must also remind myself and manage expectations after reading fellow FR’s. Just trying to provide a fair and honest FR.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
alpha_7696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro can share her contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1