The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
CLONER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Just came back from a session with Tuotuo, I have not done a lot of nuru outside of JP soapland, but I must say a session with her brings me back to soapland. With the exception of shower before session, inflatable mattress and FJ, she checked all boxes and even her massage is strong! Location: Central, convenient with underground parking
Looks: Extremely close to the vid
Body: Good B, a handful and soft to be fondle
Massage: Better than a lot of the ML out there
Sensual: This is Nuru, one of the better ones in the market. Not a time watcher and cover all parts of your body, her sound effect is also very arousing
BJ: Offer BBBJ, but I didn’t take it up as a personal preference. But you can mix and match the package and she will quote you the cost.
RTM: Definitely
Note: staying with room mate and sharing common bathroom, brothers who mind please take note
Cost: 4b (including tips)
Old Today, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bao-zi-massage/

Location 8 near mrt walking distance. Ample car park opps
Looks 8 grow on you. Might appear lower at first but as I say grow on you
Figure 8 nice heights and build to suit her nice blossom.
Gfe 7 she does it slow has much limit. SN

Overall a good ml to visit and she does now her massage. But not those hard type.
Old Today, 05:48 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, tonight I will go there and 一箭三雕

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLONER View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Just came back from a session with Tuotuo, I have not done a lot of nuru outside of JP soapland, but I must say a session with her brings me back to soapland. With the exception of shower before session, inflatable mattress and FJ, she checked all boxes and even her massage is strong! Location: Central, convenient with underground parking
Looks: Extremely close to the vid
Body: Good B, a handful and soft to be fondle
Massage: Better than a lot of the ML out there
Sensual: This is Nuru, one of the better ones in the market. Not a time watcher and cover all parts of your body, her sound effect is also very arousing
BJ: Offer BBBJ, but I didn’t take it up as a personal preference. But you can mix and match the package and she will quote you the cost.
RTM: Definitely
Note: staying with room mate and sharing common bathroom, brothers who mind please take note
Cost: 4b (including tips)
she quoting 230 for b2b massage though. you managed to get first timer discount?
Old Today, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post
Hi bros, any clean shaven ML with playability levels like Nina to recommend? I like her svc but dont like bashing through the jungle. Tia!
Next ask her can ask her to play waxing or shaving game.
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
alandaria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalandaria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back to this forum after a long hiatus! Thanks to all bros here for your reviews. Decided to give these girls a try after my regular spa ML went back to China last year.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ariel-massage/

Went for Ariel after reading the last few posts, I think she definitely looks better than her pictures! She is quite quiet and reserved, didn't talk much, and that was ok for me since I'm not much of a conversationalist as well, was just looking for a nice massage and happy ending with a pretty gal and that was exactly what I got.

Her massage is decent with some strength, and I liked that she smelled very nice and the room was clean and with nice ambient sounds so it was super relaxing.

Location is ok if you drive, but parking can be a bit poor though I found there was a nearby carpark so it's not too bad.

Serious question for the bros: how do you guys tahan lying face down during the massage? Feels like can't really breathe sometimes as my face is in the pillow At least in a spa there's a hole cutout for your face. Any tips?

Best bonk ever: TianXin
Old Today, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alandaria View Post
Back to this forum after a long hiatus! Thanks to all bros here for your reviews. Decided to give these girls a try after my regular spa ML went back to China last year.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ariel-massage/

Went for Ariel after reading the last few posts, I think she definitely looks better than her pictures! She is quite quiet and reserved, didn't talk much, and that was ok for me since I'm not much of a conversationalist as well, was just looking for a nice massage and happy ending with a pretty gal and that was exactly what I got.

Her massage is decent with some strength, and I liked that she smelled very nice and the room was clean and with nice ambient sounds so it was super relaxing.

Location is ok if you drive, but parking can be a bit poor though I found there was a nearby carpark so it's not too bad.

Serious question for the bros: how do you guys tahan lying face down during the massage? Feels like can't really breathe sometimes as my face is in the pillow At least in a spa there's a hole cutout for your face. Any tips?
You don't face down...you just rest your head on your arms and look to the left or right. But generally...most bros not there for massage to begin with, so endure abit and turn over already.
Old Today, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, tonight I will go there and 一箭三雕

Bella? Muz throw alot of money one
Old Today, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
alandaria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalandaria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
You don't face down...you just rest your head on your arms and look to the left or right. But generally...most bros not there for massage to begin with, so endure abit and turn over already.
Haha ok makes sense thanks bro. Yes I was looking to one way, but honestly it was a bit tiring after a while

Best bonk ever: TianXin
Old Today, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
I had a recent session w Momo, and wasnt there for the massage....LOL
I have visited her everytime she was here in the past & she hasnt disappointed.
However, this time, she seem to have up her hygene....disposal towels, bedsheet.
I must say its a plus as i got to admit i got bit of cleanliness OCD....hahahahaha !
Ya I also really like the additional disposable bedsheet she lay on top of the bed, confirm clean
Old Today, 08:31 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Bella? Muz throw alot of money one
KTV gals. Tip 100 each.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I bring the pillow down to my chest and look left/right. neck uncomfortable/pain if put pillow at head level and face down
Old Today, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3844 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some bros don’t even face down.
For me, put the pillow at Chin/Chest level, roll a towel put on the forehead. (For those massage not very good one, just use hand for a while instead of towel can Liao)
Tata~~ self make “hole”.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1