The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3756 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to go for juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you bro @Swimnuts for sharing Kim’s contact with me 🙏
I was keen to try out a legitimate juagen session for general health and tool maintenance and my experience with Kim was great!

She explained in detail the process and benefits of juagen with me and was very professional in answering all my questions.
We started with a back massage and she applied the right amount of pressure without causing me to feel any pain, in fact it was comfortable and I felt my muscles relaxing.
The hot stone treatment felt really good too and she was attentive to ask if the stones were too hot.

I flipped over for her stomach massage next and she again applied the right pressure so much so that I could feel the pulse in the points that she was pressing, similar to the pulsing feeling you get when you go for acupuncture.
We next started the juagen and she was gentle on my balls as she pulled and massaged the veins. I could tell that Kim really knows her stuff and that she was really skilled, so I was able to relax and trust her even though it was my first time trying juagen.

I opt-ed for no release to see the full effects of Kim’s juagen, and Kim shared with me her professional view that it is ok to release after juagen as the key of the session is to unclog any blockages in the blood vessels in the back, stomach, balls and manhood.
Nonetheless she got me hard to continue with the treatment and she treated me with sensual touches.
If Kim had wanted to, I am sure she could have easily made me release. I told her maybe next time and she proceeded to use the hot stone on my balls and manhood to finish off the session.

Overall it was a good first juagen experience with a good mix of professional and sensual touches from Kim, and not the typical happy experience you will get from the usual fuck and go massage places.
Kim shared that my manhood is healthy in general with no major blockages, I will be resting for a few days before trying out the effects of the treatment with a jap girl from D3.

Thank you again bro Swimnuts for the recommendation 🙏
upped for sharing MR. Soda charges a different price and service towards the end abit different.
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Vandamme65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried a few JG. So far there were 2 which were quite effective. 1 i think retired liao. She was a local Sg milf used to operate in orchard area. The other one is quite good and uses hot oil and stone. Some bros may know her. She works in Tpy area.
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Vandamme65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
Attaching her picture for reference
Hi boss, very steamy and awesome FR. can share Kim & Soda contact?
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was keen to try out a legitimate juagen session for general health and tool maintenance and my experience with Kim was great!

She explained in detail the process and benefits of juagen with me and was very professional in answering all my questions.
We started with a back massage and she applied the right amount of pressure without causing me to feel any pain, in fact it was comfortable and I felt my muscles relaxing.
The hot stone treatment felt really good too and she was attentive to ask if the stones were too hot.

I flipped over for her stomach massage next and she again applied the right pressure so much so that I could feel the pulse in the points that she was pressing, similar to the pulsing feeling you get when you go for acupuncture.
We next started the juagen and she was gentle on my balls as she pulled and massaged the veins. I could tell that Kim really knows her stuff and that she was really skilled, so I was able to relax and trust her even though it was my first time trying juagen.

I opt-ed for no release to see the full effects of Kim’s juagen, and Kim shared with me her professional view that it is ok to release after juagen as the key of the session is to unclog any blockages in the blood vessels in the back, stomach, balls and manhood.
Nonetheless she got me hard to continue with the treatment and she treated me with sensual touches.
If Kim had wanted to, I am sure she could have easily made me release. I told her maybe next time and she proceeded to use the hot stone on my balls and manhood to finish off the session.

Overall it was a good first juagen experience with a good mix of professional and sensual touches from Kim, and not the typical happy experience you will get from the usual fuck and go massage places.
Kim shared that my manhood is healthy in general with no major blockages, I will be resting for a few days before trying out the effects of the treatment with a jap girl from D3.

is Kim's damage same as Soda?
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Damn now make me want to try Kim also
Old Today, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
upped for sharing MR. Soda charges a different price and service towards the end abit different.
Thank you bro 🙏 I have up-ed your points to return the favour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
is Kim's damage same as Soda?
Hi bro, the damage for Kim is lower than Soda at 3B1R inclusive of entrance fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
Damn now make me want to try Kim also
Can consider giving Kim a try bro. I think she was not bad as a first time goer for juagen, she was accommodating to my requests and made me feel comfortable throughout the session.
Old Today, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Was looking for a JG session before i go for an overseas trip next week. Soda was busy but she referred her colleague Kim to me.

Kim looks like Eurasian with big eyes and sharp features. Fair skin for a Thai and her boobs are a big natural C. Her skin is soft and smooth (she is still in her twenties). Yummy.

Her massage was very good. Good strength and she knew where are all the pressure points.

Her JG felt very professional and after chatting with her, I found out that she just recently graduated from the Thai JG academy similar to Soda. Maybe I was too horny today or maybe having a pair of natural boobs moving in front of me or maybe it’s the effect of her JG + stomach massage, I requested for release. Old uncle here blew a big load haha.

Total damage 3b1r. Definitely worth it.

Anyone interested can PM me for her contact.

Cheers
Bro can share thanks
Old Today, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This thread turning out to be a sticky about soda and frens again. Hope will not get deleted again like the previous jg thread. 😝
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just visited Soda for my regular JG maintenance and understand that her WeChat account was hacked this morning.

The poor girl is upset and stressed up. If anyone is looking for her via WeChat, you can pm me for her alternate contact.

Chiong happily 😃
Bro can share her alternate contact thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1