The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Why nobody mentioned turn head to one side?
Is that a bad posture?
I also turn to one side, bury face in pillow doesn't make sense.. haha
Old Today, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
She listed herself at 350 per pop FJ. Do you think it is worth it? Keeping the dark room setting and the heavy makeup does not sound very encouraging.

Thanks for your honest FR though! Was looking out for her FJ list price but I am disappointed.
I personally wouldn't pay 350 for her - plenty of other options at that price.

She did mention during our chat that she was in a fairly high-price category back in China so perhaps she used her that as a basis.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2043 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Lol you helped them to sync their relative visit schedule. After that you can one shot hoot all
actually I kena relatives visit so much that I strongly believe these MLs are just trying to siam roaming. You know they can say it came early etc... but for me it's crap. When I make appointment just inform beforehand... this part mango(zara) does inform, but I visit her for massage, pick ear etc. so it is good. The rest probably scared I cancel if they inform.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old Today, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
actually I kena relatives visit so much that I strongly believe these MLs are just trying to siam roaming. You know they can say it came early etc... but for me it's crap. When I make appointment just inform beforehand... this part mango(zara) does inform, but I visit her for massage, pick ear etc. so it is good. The rest probably scared I cancel if they inform.
Some told me they put the pad as a means to protect their below.

I used have one regular whose relative stopped visiting when she was here. Probably due to too much stress here.
Old Today, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Not many inform of relative visit unless usually got fj. Most that are like that would inform of so.
Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I really dislike this type of trying their luck pattern one... there was one ML who told me after our session she got time to have dinner downstairs... I hinted back that I am going to this craft beer place after... when I was wearing my shoes next thing I know she lup over an oversized T-shirt and was more ready to go out than me... lan lan I didn't go to the beer place. For me after shooting I got no interest to engage with ML anymore unless she wanna give me another round.
I am generally ok. If I am familiar with the ML

REM that some bros have to buy clock to bring the MLs out
Old Today, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLONER View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Just came back from a session with Tuotuo, I have not done a lot of nuru outside of JP soapland, but I must say a session with her brings me back to soapland. With the exception of shower before session, inflatable mattress and FJ, she checked all boxes and even her massage is strong! Location: Central, convenient with underground parking
Looks: Extremely close to the vid
Body: Good B, a handful and soft to be fondle
Massage: Better than a lot of the ML out there
Sensual: This is Nuru, one of the better ones in the market. Not a time watcher and cover all parts of your body, her sound effect is also very arousing
BJ: Offer BBBJ, but I didn’t take it up as a personal preference. But you can mix and match the package and she will quote you the cost.
RTM: Definitely
Note: staying with room mate and sharing common bathroom, brothers who mind please take note
Cost: 4b (including tips)
Accurate MR. She is rtc early next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1