The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
The other girls relatively lower their standard of service seeing that fucking simp tipping so much to that particular girl and we didn't. Raise the girls expectattion and keep on asking for more tips. CB and say why ur friend tipped so much u are so stingy. Damm dulan when we know this particular simp is just a blue collar personal with no car, no house, low salary and no girls like back in the country.

While, not my money i cannot decide or critizise how he wanna spend his money. Maybe not only he expect better treatment from the girls. I think he also feel for once he wins the rest of the guys in the group lol without thinking about the general enjoyment of the group.
got 1 time i go to a ktv
i didnt tip mamasan because i didnt book room thru her but called and booked it myself. mamasan also didnt come into my room to bring girls in for me. Whole night the girls just come in by themselves.

When i told my friend i didnt need to tip mamasan, he said i super stingy and disgusting..... like as good as i didnt tip the girls i played and run away....
i was really shocked as to why i still need to tip the mamasan????
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
got 1 time i go to a ktv
i didnt tip mamasan because i didnt book room thru her but called and booked it myself. mamasan also didnt come into my room to bring girls in for me. Whole night the girls just come in by themselves.

When i told my friend i didnt need to tip mamasan, he said i super stingy and disgusting..... like as good as i didnt tip the girls i played and run away....
Cut that friend off. Is he rich or just trying to act sei and be a white knight. All these fucking losers and simps. They ownselves cmi liao instead of trying to save up and improve their ses still wanna waste money to act sei.

Seriously if you can get girls and book the room thru urself. What value added the mommy provide for you? I think that mommy is a conflict of interest party during KTV. Her role is to actually to ensure to bring quality girls or the girls you prefer to u and pacify any conflicts with the girls.

However, how many times liao, the mommy just push the worst girls or girls that got low booking rate to you first. Then when u want to red card the girls cause they attitude or you don't like them. She, instead of standing at your side, try to convince you to continue booking her or add another booking and still tip half or full tip the girl you don't like so she can leave. The mommy should just tell that girl off without getting any tips and ask her to improve etc etc.

I feel if you have a girl u like or knowing how to find girls you like to accompany you and able to book the room urself. There is no value added role for the mommy. No need to tip her. Plus it is easier to red card the girl. Just tell her to leave and don't tip.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
got 1 time i go to a ktv

Your friend name is carrot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1