The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤NARI❤36C❤ YOUNG AND SKILLFUL ALL NATURAL WITH GOOD BBBJ PROMO 120/90/2❤

❤Name: NARI
❤Age: 24yo
❤Height: 165
❤Weight: 50
❤Stats: 36-23-36 BIG BOOB SYT

❤Services: SPEAK ENGLISH, CLEAN SHAVED, CIM, MAX GFE, COB, BBBJ, 69, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Good Thai Massage

❤Promo DMG : $120/2shot/90mins

❤Room and Condoms Provided
The SYT LOVER Whatapp link
❤NEW Whatsapp Number : +65 8301 1315
❤OPERATING HOURS: 9AM TO 4AM DAILY

❤Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Girls & Promos : https://t.me/sytlover

Thanks for your support
FR REVIEW $10 OFF
TERM AND CONDITION APPLY
Old Yesterday, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
Xfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤NARI❤36C❤ YOUNG AND SKILLFUL ALL NATURAL WITH GOOD BBBJ PROMO 120/90

Nari SYTlover88

Looks: She looks the same as pictures. Bitchy young lady with light brown colour long hair and look to be in her mid 20s

Body: Mix of fair smooth skin with lot of tattoo on it. Curvy and slim with hot sexy ass and her height match her body.

Boobs: Nice natural big soft B cup with sexy sensitive pointer nipples. Nice to touch and squeeze too.

Frenching: No smoker. No bad breath. Did not shy away Does it well, lips locking with DFK till you can feel your own lips cracking.

Bbbj: Control her pace very well. slow and sensual, knows all the sensitive spot of a man and will attack the moment you respond to her action. Good sucker.

Paint: trimmed and very wet, paint her well and you'll all see how she becomes from puppy to a lioness super siok

Fj: Capped on and she cow girl me. A good rider, will initiate to change pose. Switch to doggie, gave her a fast deep thrust. She was responsive and moaning throughout the session. Lastly switch to missionary and then release!!

GFE: Gfe material. Good cheAttentive and know how to tease and pamper a man well.

Overall the booking and arrangement was smooth and i have a sextified session.

Thanks bro SYT
Old Today, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤NARI❤36C❤ YOUNG AND SKILLFUL ALL NATURAL WITH GOOD BBBJ PROMO 120/90

Dropped of OC and have a quick session with Nira from SYTlover

Look: Long hair with sharp feature and nice smile, sweet look that that will grows and make you fantasize and smitten by her

Body: Petite small size with slim, mixed of fair and tanned, great ass and smooth delicious skin with a lot of tattoo

Boobs: decent B, soft and just a handful for me and all natural and nice matching shape with a body. Nice feel to touch and lick.

Frenching: Shiok, shiok and shiok. Can French for as long as you want and any tongue pattern. suck each other's tongue, French fish this one

BBBJ: she makes effort to deep throat and twirl at the head. Good suction and technique, can blow for a long time.

Pussy: Clean shaven, tight and she is very sensitive in painting so as in 69. Love it when she arched her back during 69.

FJ: Loud moans and tight pussy. Gets louder the harder I fucked her. Missionary was great. Responsive and she will grabbed my arms and ruffled my hair while I pushed my cock into her.

GFE: Solid and genuinely nice gal with high KC skill, attentive and like bonking a hot young wild lover.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bump it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1