The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CaptainSGJB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
GS May is still one of the best ml that provide slow slow hard and teasing massage at the same time. One hand providing hard massage on your ache body, another hand teasing you. You will never find any ml able to do that anywhere, she is famous for that. PM for contact.
Care to share May contact bro?
Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ledon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
There's a ML who doesn't advertise online, I just happened to chance upon this shop when I was eating at Tiong Bahru. Max discreet, cos it's just that 3 shops in the small road, totally cannot see them from the main road unless turn in. The hotel 81 opposite them also maximum privacy, a lot of couple go de.

I don't have this girl's ctc, I only know her shop name and her name. E*g H**n road. But the way she does HJ is super slow and very engaged w you, as if we have all the time in the world. Young bespectacled milf with big tits, just that got slight tummy. 1B + 1B for entrance and HJ, 1B3R for BBBJ and CIM. Definitely my go-to for a shiok HJ.
Bro which shop is this?
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 1
Putlittlein deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutlittlein deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
There's a ML who doesn't advertise online, I just happened to chance upon this shop when I was eating at Tiong Bahru. Max discreet, cos it's just that 3 shops in the small road, totally cannot see them from the main road unless turn in. The hotel 81 opposite them also maximum privacy, a lot of couple go de.

I don't have this girl's ctc, I only know her shop name and her name. E*g H**n road. But the way she does HJ is super slow and very engaged w you, as if we have all the time in the world. Young bespectacled milf with big tits, just that got slight tummy. 1B + 1B for entrance and HJ, 1B3R for BBBJ and CIM. Definitely my go-to for a shiok HJ.
can share more abt the shop name and ML name and outlook pls?
Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSGJB View Post
Care to share May contact bro?
May is very aunty like
Really looks like my aunty haha
That’s why sian jit pua
Was hoping she dun touch me too bad dun touch they dun earn
Bopian let aunty touch - lan lan
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tomjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
May is very aunty like
Really looks like my aunty haha
That’s why sian jit pua
Was hoping she dun touch me too bad dun touch they dun earn
Bopian let aunty touch - lan lan
i dont think she has a aunty look. Maybe she has the same look as your aunty. Anyway she has the massage skill with excellent service that is enough for me. Also very competitive price.
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjones View Post
i dont think she has a aunty look. Maybe she has the same look as your aunty. Anyway she has the massage skill with excellent service that is enough for me. Also very competitive price.
May does not have a aunty look although she not syt. She look a bit on the plum side as she is quite short. More important is the massage with teasing together. One hand doing hard massage, another hand teasing you. All this plus basic happy ending at 2 blues. Also she is OWO with private shower. Nowadays difficult to find.
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bulletgladiator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hi bro can pm ctc
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
May does not have a aunty look although she not syt. She look a bit on the plum side as she is quite short. More important is the massage with teasing together. One hand doing hard massage, another hand teasing you. All this plus basic happy ending at 2 blues. Also she is OWO with private shower. Nowadays difficult to find.
She does seem to look a little aging after she return from hometown. To says her as a milf would be more appropriate thn aunty lah

But those who rtm probably not going for her look. Who can give you a hard massage and teasing at the same time. Not forgetting when she place your hand at the back and rest her soft nene on your palm while pressing. Will forgot the pain during that stunt. Always leave her place satisfied without burning a hole in my pocket feeling.
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
She does seem to look a little aging after she return from hometown. To says her as a milf would be more appropriate thn aunty lah

But those who rtm probably not going for her look. Who can give you a hard massage and teasing at the same time. Not forgetting when she place your hand at the back and rest her soft nene on your palm while pressing. Will forgot the pain during that stunt. Always leave her place satisfied without burning a hole in my pocket feeling.
Who does not get old but May is only in the mid 30s coming to late 30s. She not syt but not aunty. Those bro in the 20 or early 30 maybe should look for syt if they are not looking for real hard massage.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

May is good and value for the damage
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
One plus point for OWO is that the room is very spacious

You can't possibly find a room in any spas in any housing estate or shopping mall to be as spacious
Old Today, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 8
tanglinecho is one of the Best!tanglinecho is one of the Best!tanglinecho is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
May is good and value for the damage
May is well know as the massage goddess in Geylang Serai(gs) for many years. Who does not get old. I think she will retire in a few years and her regulars will then miss her. Nowhere will you find such a good deal for $100.
Old Today, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5851 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
May is well know as the massage goddess in Geylang Serai(gs) for many years. Who does not get old. I think she will retire in a few years and her regulars will then miss her. Nowhere will you find such a good deal for $100.
Many forgot to nention the way she rim the base of your shaft and suck tour balls (note she don’t give blowjob)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1