The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

2 encounters in one day. second one was unplanned. for your reading pleasure.

resub at buku gula again to try my luck. some new faces. but not much responses, thought i might have wasted my money this time. but finally got one confirmed. and her pic looks really good too.

when she arrived, i was delighted she looked exactly like her pic, no filter or anything. she's shy but she makes the effort to chit chat. didn't like awkward silences but told her it's ok to be quiet.

at first on msg she said no kiss no bj no anal. but she got comfortable with me and we started dfk. she was still a bit shy as we undress but once we started doing it, she got into it and she knows how to move her body to my pounding. she was enjoying herself so much she got really wet. started in mish then flipped her for doggy. then told her to lie down and i grind on her ass.

too bad she's moving across the sea as she just accepted a new job. i was lucky to have met her and told her i'll find her again. she welcomed the idea.

before she left my hotel room, gave me another kiss on the mouth. i think we have built a connection.

second encounter.

a previous baby texted me out of the blue, said she's in town and her client canceled on her. so she gave me a good discount and said want to meet immediately. i wasn't prepared for this but told her to come anyway as it would be nice to see her again.

second time meeting her and she was much more fun since we already know each other. we chat, we joke. she even wore something sexy which i'm sure the hotel staff knew what we were up to.

she turned on her horniness and we hugged and dfk and i asked her for bj, and to my surprise she went for it without hesitation, because the first time she didn't give it. this time, even a bit of deep throat. then as i pounded her in a few mish positions she kept giving me the cfm look. i couldn't hold it for too long after that.

all in all, spent just over 1k that day but man, it was a good day.
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maximus1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
2 encounters in one day. second one was unplanned. for your reading pleasure.

resub at buku gula again to try my luck. some new faces. but not much responses, thought i might have wasted my money this time. but finally got one confirmed. and her pic looks really good too.

when she arrived, i was delighted she looked exactly like her pic, no filter or anything. she's shy but she makes the effort to chit chat. didn't like awkward silences but told her it's ok to be quiet.

at first on msg she said no kiss no bj no anal. but she got comfortable with me and we started dfk. she was still a bit shy as we undress but once we started doing it, she got into it and she knows how to move her body to my pounding. she was enjoying herself so much she got really wet. started in mish then flipped her for doggy. then told her to lie down and i grind on her ass.

too bad she's moving across the sea as she just accepted a new job. i was lucky to have met her and told her i'll find her again. she welcomed the idea.

before she left my hotel room, gave me another kiss on the mouth. i think we have built a connection.

second encounter.

a previous baby texted me out of the blue, said she's in town and her client canceled on her. so she gave me a good discount and said want to meet immediately. i wasn't prepared for this but told her to come anyway as it would be nice to see her again.

second time meeting her and she was much more fun since we already know each other. we chat, we joke. she even wore something sexy which i'm sure the hotel staff knew what we were up to.

she turned on her horniness and we hugged and dfk and i asked her for bj, and to my surprise she went for it without hesitation, because the first time she didn't give it. this time, even a bit of deep throat. then as i pounded her in a few mish positions she kept giving me the cfm look. i couldn't hold it for too long after that.

all in all, spent just over 1k that day but man, it was a good day.
Bro, what's the damage?
Old Today, 05:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
lantodak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow cheongsters! Posting my first FR after looking through the forum for a few months and hope it could be helpful to others.

When : August 2024
Port: CP
Name : No. 16
Race: CKT
Looks : 5/10 (Matured)
B2B: 2/10
Massage: 4/10
DFK: Doesn't Allow
Daty: Didn't Ask
BBBJ: Nope. only CBJ
FJ: None
CIM: None
GFE: 1/10

Found the lady from michat (heavily edited Pic) and was just looking for a quick place for sex and she offered 100+77 for FJ. Came by and I was surprised that she looks totally different from the pic and a bit old too. She proceeds to do massage but not that good (+ point for being strong tho). after 10 min then she sddnly offer to do the FJ but she doesn't have CD and I didn't bring one but last time I went CP, the FL provide it. To avoid any risk, I just proceed with B2B and BJ for 180 (nego from 200). Worst BJ of my life since she covered my diddy with a plastic and b2b doesn't felt that good either. after 10 min I just force to cum but was so moody after that. She continue massage but 20 mins before the times up I walk away.
Have the same experience with another FL at CP but not worth it either (doesnt remember the Name/Number)

Damage : 77 + 200
WIR = Definitely NO!!

When: July 2024
Port: B*r**o C*** W******s R*********y C**t*e
Name : No. 77/ Momo
Race: Tomyum
Looks : 8/10
B2B: 8/10
Massage: 2/10
DFK: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
BLS: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
CIM: Didn't ask
GFE: 10/10

Also found her through Michat and decided to give it a go. Went to the MP and book her for 1 hour. Damn she's actually quite tall (Taller than me xD) I'm 165cm for referenced so she's probably 170+ but looks the same as in the picture. Her massage is just so-so but the GFE is great! Even though her English is not that fluent but she tries to keep up the conversation to make it less awkward. after 30 min than I req. to DFK which she obliged and her BBBJ felt really nice along with the balls licking <3 Then proceeds to do FJ in few positions and the rest is history. Cum with a smile and proceeds to add another 30 mins just to chit chat with her because she insist xD

Damage : 80 + 300 + 40 (30 min)
WIR: Sure!

That's all from me guys. Thank you!
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Cani69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros had try this milf? Genuine?
Old Today, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Cani69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros had try this milf? Genuine?
Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

SnakeEyess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lantodak View Post
Hi fellow cheongsters! Posting my first FR after looking through the forum for a few months and hope it could be helpful to others.

When : August 2024
Port: CP
Name : No. 16
Race: CKT
Looks : 5/10 (Matured)
B2B: 2/10
Massage: 4/10
DFK: Doesn't Allow
BBBJ: Nope. only CBJ
FJ: None
CIM: None
GFE: 1/10

Found the lady from michat (heavily edited Pic) and was just looking for a quick place for sex and she offered 100+77 for FJ. Came by and I was surprised that she looks totally different from the pic and a bit old too. She proceeds to do massage but not that good (+ point for being strong tho). after 10 min then she sddnly offer to do the FJ but she doesn't have CD and I didn't bring one but last time I went CP, the FL provide it. To avoid any risk, I just proceed with B2B and BJ for 180 (nego from 200). Worst BJ of my life since she covered my diddy with a plastic and b2b doesn't felt that good either. after 10 min I just force to cum but was so moody after that. She continue massage but 20 mins before the times up I walk away.
Have the same experience with another FL at CP but not worth it either (doesnt remember the Name/Number)

Damage : 77 + 200
WIR = Definitely NO!!

When: July 2024
Port: B*r**o C*** W******s R*********y C**t*e
Name : No. 77/ Momo
Race: Tomyum
Looks : 8/10
B2B: 8/10
Massage: 2/10
DFK: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
BLS: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
CIM: Didn't ask
GFE: 10/10

Also found her through Michat and decided to give it a go. Went to the MP and book her for 1 hour. Damn she's actually quite tall (Taller than me xD) I'm 165cm for referenced so she's probably 170+ but looks the same as in the picture. Her massage is just so-so but the GFE is great! Even though her English is not that fluent but she tries to keep up the conversation to make it less awkward. after 30 min than I req. to DFK which she obliged and her BBBJ felt really nice along with the balls licking <3 Then proceeds to do FJ in few positions and the rest is history. Cum with a smile and proceeds to add another 30 mins just to chit chat with her because she insist xD

Damage : 80 + 300 + 40 (30 min)
WIR: Sure!

That's all from me guys. Thank you!

Thank you bro for the FR, I was still thinking to try no16 cause from pic she is pretties among others and worry at the same time prc edit pic too much nowadays. I will post a cp fr later on.
Old Today, 01:17 PM
Samster

SnakeEyess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another Fr for the bros
Port : CP
Name: 2 m#n@
Race:Tomyum
Face: 7 not really like in pic, you can totally ignore the pic but she actually look not bad consider pretty and she look very like Chinese
Body: average not chubby not slim . just nice
Boob: B+ or small C but original.
Skin: brown tom yum colour
DFK: no
DATY: dint ask
GFE: 7 She speak very well chinese , you wont even know she is thai
Bbbj: so so may be 5
B2b:no
FJ: 8

First time to cp and everything look very good and nice. But when I enter the room. God damn that tilam on floor nvm .but the tilam is so thin and shower screen beside which is okay. but that tilam is a big fking disappointed.

I was excited for her to come in because pic look too good to be true and im prepare my self for big huge pic edit, and she came in i thought it was a swap but i saw her tatoo on hand same as pic. But okay la she still look pretty.

She catbath me and process to the bed, and the light was like a spot light direct to the face, she also feel very weird and funny at same time. she said she gonna complaint later.She start with soft bj, capped and ride on me, she know the move and make me feel soo good and change to missionary. after a while i was ready to cum and she said she wanna cum so i hold it back and make her cum first and she did cum after that. I slow down make her feel good and she said its your turn now. I was totally lazy to change other position cause knee hurt and like exactly doing fj on the floor.

after done i ask her did you fake your cum. She said goose bump also come out how to fake it and said i hit her point so she feel good. Chit chat a bit and she bath me again and bye.

WIR: NO because that stupid tilam is totally fuck up the mood.For anyone who work on cp saw this fr, please la the place look so nice but the tilam like this,is worst than AC66.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1