The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vyvyv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post FL vs ML

I dunno you bros, but after chionging for a year or so (still newbie), I feel visiting FLs is better than visiting MLs. Both money wise and mental wise. Just sharing my thoughts, and hope to hear views from experience bros here as well.

1. Many $88 shops now, then hj & roam top only +$100. most MLs will limit the things you can do to them (e.g no kissing, no fingering). For the same or lower price, can get 2s/90m and can do almost anything with FL (e.g. shower, zhu zhu etc)

2. MLs i visited mostly give me ok only massage (maybe cause i visit SYT?) Sometimes I ask FL give me massage they also ok cause 90 mins got time.

3. Its easier to get attached to MLs, then kanna KC (I kanna before). Then pressured to give regular MLs CNY red packet, valentine gifts, birthday gifts etc. End of day, get heart and wallet broken. FLs mostly on short term pass, most likely visit 2 times then zhao off.

4. Frankly, i feel FLs are kinder. They do not attempt to KC you cause they here for 2-3 weeks only. At most give you fake moans... haha. MLs will give you fake gfe (and msg you) hoping you will come back look for her. To be fair, maybe MLs need to do that cause need to hit their sales quota (boss pressure).

The good thing is MLs are usually prettier than FLs. Body and skill wise I think both about the same.

My opinion only. Hope I don't get zap (high risk cause posting at SPA forum.. haha)
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vriess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL vs ML

Don't FLs from prcs have 30+30 ?
I think thais, indos and viets are also 30+30 visas ?
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Flashback...when I started visiting ML...all were mostly Malaysians which are easy to communicate and able to give decent massage...fj was $80 to $100...

The FL at legal whorehouses were also mostly Malaysians till PRC took over...those days $150 for 2 shot...include bathing and full course...if you regular then the FL may keep hugging you before time up...becos no client yet...

Then there weren't any FLs on website till few years later flooded...beginning was Thai then followed by PRC and Viet few years later...

FLs on SBF then was only charging $60 to $100 full course...till now think $150 onwards...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10615 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

I personally go to traditional clean massage pl for massages, whore hse for fucks. Becos i neber had a waitress who cooks better than the chef n a chef who serves better than the waitress.
Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stdioh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
I personally go to traditional clean massage pl for massages, whore hse for fucks. Becos i neber had a waitress who cooks better than the chef n a chef who serves better than the waitress.
You are definitely right. I prefer to do it this way too. but then sometimes, there is this thrill of having an Omakase when visiting a ML for massage, you do not know what you will be having...

Yakult
Sarsi
Syrup
Yu Yu
Anqi
Yu Er
Vivo
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyvyv View Post
I dunno you bros, but after chionging for a year or so (still newbie), I feel visiting FLs is better than visiting MLs. Both money wise and mental wise. Just sharing my thoughts, and hope to hear views from experience bros here as well.

1. Many $88 shops now, then hj & roam top only +$100. most MLs will limit the things you can do to them (e.g no kissing, no fingering). For the same or lower price, can get 2s/90m and can do almost anything with FL (e.g. shower, zhu zhu etc)

2. MLs i visited mostly give me ok only massage (maybe cause i visit SYT?) Sometimes I ask FL give me massage they also ok cause 90 mins got time.

3. Its easier to get attached to MLs, then kanna KC (I kanna before). Then pressured to give regular MLs CNY red packet, valentine gifts, birthday gifts etc. End of day, get heart and wallet broken. FLs mostly on short term pass, most likely visit 2 times then zhao off.

4. Frankly, i feel FLs are kinder. They do not attempt to KC you cause they here for 2-3 weeks only. At most give you fake moans... haha. MLs will give you fake gfe (and msg you) hoping you will come back look for her. To be fair, maybe MLs need to do that cause need to hit their sales quota (boss pressure).

The good thing is MLs are usually prettier than FLs. Body and skill wise I think both about the same.

My opinion only. Hope I don't get zap (high risk cause posting at SPA forum.. haha)
Even more newbie than you.. I only started chionging for 3-4 mths. I share similar views as u. my current MO is if i wanna F. i engage FL. if i need a massage and maybe + juagen or even HJ when im lazy to exercise .. i will seek out the MLs that does this.. to the extend of no sexual services.. more clear cut..

But I understand some bros like the trill of the teasing and uncertainty of ML dunno can unlock more services etc.. like doing quest but personally i find that a hassle and financially seems not worth it I feel.

Of cos there are also those hybrid that basically is offering FJ but also comes with really solid massage, like the uyghur ML u can find in the forum i'm sure u bros know who i'm talking about
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10615 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stdioh View Post
but then sometimes, there is this thrill of having an Omakase when visiting a ML for massage, you do not know what you will be having...
Of cos.. perhaps when i feel adventurous. but i go spas mainly to chill, for the facilities. Somehow find whore hses more thrilling leh.. 人各有爽吧。。

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1