The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2024, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nanpok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: South African working girl in Geylang

3am scouted 1 black beauty, dunno if solo or with a party
Old Yesterday, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 14
mr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud ofmr bond has much to be proud of

Saw the post and decided to head down at 12.30am. Reached and saw one standing alone. Dunno if she’s the same one that other bros saw, shes tall, dark and gave me those model vibes. Made small talk and headed to room. Told me she’s here alone and was just passing by singapore. Heading back on the 2nd. But those that have been wanting to try her, might as well forget it!! Took an L so you bros don’t have to haha. Apart from her sweet chocolate body and face, everything else was LOUSY! No service whatsoever lol. Stripped down and just laid on the bed. Fucked her only on missionary, told me she didn’t liked doggy. Already paid so just kept on pounding till i came. Really missed those black ladies that came a few months ago. They had the best bodies and service was satisfying. Just hope for newer batch to come.

Old Today, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Not too long ago there was a tall and young Senegalese (verified with passport, born 1998). Quite good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1