The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Enn nnn ……ennnnnnn……….
I finally couldn’t take it….surrendered my second round into W once more

This time, W didn’t get off me. She just laid on me….panting cuz though the SUV had space at the back, it was like still not as wide as a proper bed…..but the sight of her rocking was amazing ….i noticed that her nipples are very light coloured. The dark surrounds didn’t allow for me to check if they are pinkish …..but definitely light colored and not dark at all…..

Slowly my bro deflated and slipped out of W’s love cave …

It’s out ……
W teased.

We just held on to each other and rested …….then I made the mistake of playfully licking her neck ….and within 4-5licks, W started to moan…..I like to touch the women I just fucked …..but I found out that for W….it was a mistake ….i mean i ultimately found out.

I licked her neck and at the same time pushed my finger once more into her …..her cave seems a bit special….i tot to myself ….unlike normal flaps that covered the cave, i found that my finger is able to touch the internal of her cave almost immediately….its like the flaps are open…..a first for me ….i did hear of such women before, easy to turn on cuz no need to meddle with flaps, straight can finger the outside (which is the inside of normal gals) and easy to get wet etc….but this was the first time i met one. And as I fingered her, I could rub her exposed inner cave walls with my thumb cuz there wasn’t any flaps over it…..I guess it was extra sensual for her ….cuz she started her mini bursts of squirts very quickly …….

Then she moved off me and started to blow me ….no finesse or foreplay like the last time, just straight attack my bro…..which frankly was a little tired cuz never really recovered but the way her tongue tip picked up my limp bro, and engulfed my limp bro with her entire tongue before sliding into her mouth slurping made me hard quickly ……it’s clear that she enjoyed what my finger was giving her as she made sure that she positioned her body to the side to allow continued access for my fingers into her ……I used my free hand to brush her long hair aside so that I can clearly see W’s pretty face as she blew me…..she didn’t shy away from it ….just looked up to me and our eyes met…..

I wanna see the face of the person that I am with …….
I whispered….

W nodded with my bro inside her mouth
Omg she needs to stop doing it cuz her nodding or shaking of head drives me crazy again.

I was like completely in her grasp as I felt so surrendered….the car in complete silence except for the slurping sounds from W and the swishing sounds from my finger pleasuring her …..
In this position, I would even more clearly feel her squirts as they squirted out of her, into my palm and then down her thighs…..Sensual. Mind blowing literally …..

Cumming ……cumming ……..
I could only moan…….before cumming into W’s mouth ….i didn’t really have any cum left I think …I couldn’t really feel the usual burst….but I could feel myself so aroused and having that explosive orgasm moment …..I came ….and W continued to suck me slowly till I signaled for her to stop …..

W looked at me and climbed back onto me …..then she pressed the window switch to open the window before slowly poking her head out and spit out of the car. Then she came back into the car and closed the window and laffed ….thats not a lot…so little ……..

Cuz ….just now give u all I have Liao
I said ….embarassed cuz first time in my life kenna suan by a woman that I just laid ……

Then she attempted to lower herself into me but I was soft and limp liao so I used my finger to satisfy W till she came and collapsed in my arms. We exchanged more kisses before she said…have to go liao.

W got off me ….and laffed ……
I believe that this was ur first time. Can tell. Dunno really how to position in the car.

Waliew….just got suan and now suan again …….
I couldn’t find a reply cuz I was like blushing …..

U do a lot in car ??
Was all that I could come up with.

Last time. In poly. And then dating my husband. Been a long long while since I did in car …..and well ….she looked ard ….first time in a bigger car …..hahahaaaa

Let’s get dressed….u can’t drive like that ……
W laffed as she started to climb to the front passenger seat…..

I grabbed her waist and pulled her back onto me and we kissed each other a little while longer….her naked back and body sitting back facing me ….

I released her and she climbed to the front seat….then she passed me my boxers and pants ….we dressed and I climbed back to the front seat ……

Got wet tissue ?
W asked ….

I passed her what had and she wiped her love cave before opening the door to throw the tissue into the floor ….i noticed her black panty was still on the floor and I picked it up for her …..

I can’t wear it now cuz still messy and will be uncomfortable….cuz u make me so wet and so many squirts. U set record.

Ok ….
I replied and laffed……..before placing the panty on my hp area and drive W home. As we approach her place, I slowed down and asked ….need to find place to wear ?

She shook her head.
Not wearing. Easier.

Then she took the panty before looking at me …..
U wan ah ?

Must be my look of amazement….
Lol…..
Errr…..eerrrrr……..
I didn’t know how to answer.

Hahaaa.
W laffed and then she did sth that instantly made me gulp my saliva…….
She took her panty, opened up to the vagina area of the panty and then she put in under her dress and started to rub herself with it !!!!!!!!!!!

Then she took it out ….it was wet…..
And then she said …..for u…..our memory of tonight.

Then she laffed …placed a kiss on her finger and then placed on my lip before opening the car door and walking off.

I was stun. Like vegetable. Like broccoli. Whatever. I was stunned.
First time a woman gave me her panty ….with her fresh juices ….as souvenir. Damn. W……what type of woman u really are ……

I drove home….and I actually took her panty and smelt it a few times. It smelt nice…..damn.

That was the first time between W and I. Our memorable first time.
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 15
missy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow! Steamy! Can't wait for you to share more on how u manage to make W your FB?
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy.tan View Post
Wow! Steamy! Can't wait for you to share more on how u manage to make W your FB?
Actually I dunno if I made her my FB or did she make me her FB.
I mean sex with her is always mind blowing cuz she really loves sex. Can tell from the way she moves, moans, etc. another case of husband dunno how to use this sex machine properly so I use for him. Not quite as bad as P hubs, but still ….
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

mind blowing update.
need to hear more abt W
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1