The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bbg44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helplesslyham View Post
Drew first blood just now

Looks - 8 my cup of tea
Body - 8 (ba ba kind and big boobs D cup)
Massage - I cut short not bad tbh
Service - opt for full no regret surround sound is great she is sensitive to licking of her nips

Will rtm real soon
May I ask damage? And how about GFE?
Old 01-09-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 4
PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!
Re: Beauty Splendour Spa@ 261 Waterloo Street

BEAUTY SPLENDOUR SPA

Address: Blk 261, Waterloo Street, #02-34, Singapore180261

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 83124931 Or WeChat Us At Belle12345678belle For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Last edited by PalaceAngelica; Yesterday at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

This new Baby neh neh looks super duper big sia
Old 01-09-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
This new Baby neh neh looks super duper big sia
Wah, good eyes bro. Was visiting my regular ML last week (Yoyo) and saw that Baby just arrived. Yes, her neh neh looks super juicy, might try her sometime soon.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee0719 View Post
Wah, good eyes bro. Was visiting my regular ML last week (Yoyo) and saw that Baby just arrived. Yes, her neh neh looks super juicy, might try her sometime soon.
Her "valley" so deep, how to miss it? Haha
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
Bloodtitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBloodtitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow this baby look interesting, have booked her for this evening. Hopefully shes good!!
Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
reareareap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Baby

Looks: 9/10 for me
Body: 10/10 my type with great natural assets and very accommodating to my requests
GFE: 10/10
Massaged me when still got remaining time
Opted for super happy. Std dmg, will rtm again
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 4
PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helplesslyham View Post
Drew first blood just now

Looks - 8 my cup of tea
Body - 8 (ba ba kind and big boobs D cup)
Massage - I cut short not bad tbh
Service - opt for full no regret surround sound is great she is sensitive to licking of her nips

Will rtm real soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by reareareap View Post
My FR for Baby

Looks: 9/10 for me
Body: 10/10 my type with great natural assets and very accommodating to my requests
GFE: 10/10
Massaged me when still got remaining time
Opted for super happy. Std dmg, will rtm again
Thanks for your FR on Baby. She is new to Sg and pretty green but willing to learn.
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Mobydicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overseas for 1 week and haven’t visited my fav Cici for a while. Couldn’t take it so first thing after coming back is to book an early slot with her today. Her hand is injured with trying too hard to do good massage. So I asked her to skip it. Anyway I was too horny to care about the massage. Quickly undressed her and painted her until she was squealing. Signaled me to get into her like she was starved for a few days 😆. Caps on and the rest is vigorous sex for 15 minutes until both lie panting.

She will be on code red in 2-3 days time so if you are looking for steamy FJ, be quick.

Just to help her a little, her wrist injury is quite bad. So brothers who are used to her good massage pls try to understand and take it easy on her in this respect. She will not say it but you can score some points by telling her to use less strength or better still skip the massage for now until she recovers. Anyway I’m sure you would still leave highly satisfied with her full service. It is simply delicious

As I’m writing, I’m already having a hard on and thinking of going back tomorrow 🤪
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I visited cici yesterday and yes her hand is injured. She went for acupuncture yesterday and hence our appointment delay by one hour . I didn’t blame her as I think got to be understanding . Once she came back , I told her to take it easy and anyway I am more into the happy ending . Despite her hand injury, she is still very horny and decided to cap and finish it off. All these on a quiet Sunday afternoon at her shop.
Old Today, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to try Baby yesterday because am a sucker for big tits and big ass girl. Booking was swift and smooth, when I reach the shop Baby was the one who buzz me in. On first look, very polite, pleasant looking (not head turner) and very prominent cleavage. At this point my 2ic alrdy in half mast mode. This outlet quite comfortable, fittings are all quite new. Baby gave me a pretty ok massage, but where she shines is after I flipped over. The chick knows her strength, the whole session her big tits were either in my face, in my mouth or in my hands. And when I take a closer look, actually she not that bah at all. Sure not slim or thin like Yoyo, but definitely not fat at all, no signs of flabby arms or bulging tummy. I think she's not that confident in her body cos of the other slim girls in the shop.

And just when I thought her strength are her boobs, it turns out her reactions and attitude are her real strength. I can't properly describe, but she's a very fun fuck and no commercial feel yet. She would bite my neck and ass before going out to take her barang barang. She would go down deep on my dick, she was gagging but still force herself to go down further more until got gag reflex, I was holding her hair and pushing her head down even more during bbbj. By the time FJ I was alrdy fcking horny cos of her bj, started w cowgirl she was lowering herself down halfway then I force her down by pressing down on her thighs. The whole session she was moaning hard and in between gasping and telling me I'm too big for her and she's feeling it in her stomach 😬 went on for about 20-25 mins, it was when we switched to missionary then I couldn't hold it in, she was giving me the AHEGAO reaction which I consider one of my fantasy. Her tongue was in and out of her mouth, her eyes were rolling upwards, her body went a little limp and she was trembling like crazy. See liao really bth, unloaded immediately. She laid limp and panting hard, I was just there admiring those big soft tits. Then she guided my hand and ask me to feel how wet she was. Then I began touching her again, burying my face in between her boobs again, smacking her ass again, and again because she wants me to smack it harder. I think she haven't really make her own sop, still in a very fun stage cos after the deed her hands never left my balls and dick, and still making me suck her tits.

真的很爽😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1