The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 30-08-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jalan Sultan

Will you spend $300 to:

1. FJ a PRC ML who is currently doing freelance and do in her rented unit in TC? From photo she got big boobs, but waist also a bit thick. Should be mid to late 30s.

or

2. FJ a local Mly, who is in her mid 40s. She runs a skincare/haircare shop around JSP area. From her photos, she keeps her body well, tiptop, but cannot be sure about her face. Need to book hotel.
Old 30-08-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post
Will you spend $300 to:

1. FJ a PRC ML who is currently doing freelance and do in her rented unit in TC? From photo she got big boobs, but waist also a bit thick. Should be mid to late 30s.

or

2. FJ a local Mly, who is in her mid 40s. She runs a skincare/haircare shop around JSP area. From her photos, she keeps her body well, tiptop, but cannot be sure about her face. Need to book hotel.
Rose, she got shop at GLMM.
Old 30-08-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 9
lothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud of

Deleted....
Old 31-08-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 9
stevez has much to be proud ofstevez has much to be proud ofstevez has much to be proud ofstevez has much to be proud ofstevez has much to be proud ofstevez has much to be proud ofstevez has much to be proud ofstevez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Will you spend $300 to:

or

No, both options don't seems like good deal.
Old 31-08-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 13
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Will you spend $300 to:

or

Neither, I would spend one blue on one granny in Jalan Sultan. Three hundred means six grannies. :P
Old 31-08-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Will you spend $300 to:

or

Add a bit more money can play with a high end syt liao bro. Both options seems to be waste of money
Old 31-08-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
dirt_diver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Will you spend $300 to:

or

#2 says she can do 2 shots for the price, but with the need for hotel, that’s about 350 for 2 shots. Not sure if she offers anything at her shop? Also I have fears that she might be a LB?
Old 01-09-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
Neither, I would spend one blue on one granny in Jalan Sultan. Three hundred means six grannies. :P
Same. As someone with granny fetish, I would love to fk more grannies. Lol
But sadly supply and places that provide them are dwindling.
Old 01-09-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Will you spend $300 to:

or

I dunno about you but that seems a bit ex
Old 01-09-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
devildonkey is one of the Best!devildonkey is one of the Best!devildonkey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Will you spend $300 to:

or

Locals SYTs now i think below 25yo can just get at $450-$500 bro.
Old 01-09-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I dunno about you but that seems a bit ex
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Value is subjected to the economic status of the payer. I agree with you that it's expensive

His account started from Dec 2001. He knows what he's doing I suppose.
Old 01-09-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks all for the replies. indeed, I have doubt paying that amount for either one, that is why I have not acted yet. money wise not doing well. Likely I go to try to "Malaysian" ML in JSP 1st.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 9
lothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud oflothariokim has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks all for the replies. indeed, I have doubt paying that amount for either one, that is why I have not acted yet. money wise not doing well. Likely I go to try to "Malaysian" ML in JSP 1st.
Hi bro, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, please check. Thanks.
Old Today, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildonkey View Post
Locals SYTs now i think below 25yo can just get at $450-$500 bro.
Can recommend some please?
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Sounds like M**YR**Y
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1